Chapter Eight: Meeting With Friends

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 pm, Seulgi took Irene to her and her friends favorite grill restaurant. Irene look around when she noticed a small restaurant by the road. There are tables and chairs outside the small tent. Irene has never been in such place her entire life.

"Seul, right here!" A tall woman and a shorter one wave at them. Seulgi waves back and pulls Irene with them.

"Hey guys, how long have you been waiting?" Seulgi ask.

"Not really, just 10 minutes."

"Oh yeah, guys this is Irene Bae, " Seulgi introduce Irene to her friends. "And Irene, this giant is Joy and that one is Yeri."

"Nice to meet you, Irene, " Joy offers a handshake.

"likewise." Irene accepted the handshakes.

Yeri put down her chopsticks and look at Irene. "What is your motive against my friend?" 

Irene looks at Yeri. "What do you mean?"

"Lets cut the chase, Ms. Bae. I know Seulgi can be dumb at times, but I didn't think she can be this stupid to accept such an offer from a stranger and...."

Irene didn't let Yeri finish. "I believe that Seulgi is a grown up woman, she has her own decision and i didn't force her to accept my offer." Irene was looking straight to Yeri. "And whatever it is that we have you don't have any right to interfere. I have no intention of hurting her or use her in any form of things that may bring harm to her. Her safety is my top priority as of now."

"How about , don't tell me it never occurs you?"

"Of course it did. Seulgi is a very attractive woman, only blind can't see that and i am not blind. I won't deny that never cross my mind. It did, a lot of times. But that is not our priority now. Her study, health, we'll being are on top of my list."

"and where does falls in that list?"

​​​​​​"As i told you, it is not our top priority, weren't you listening?" Irene ask.

Seulgi and Joy watch the Q and A between the two gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter