Chapter: Fifty-Five Finally

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene woke up the next day with an empty space next to her. She wraps her body with the blanket and checks the bathroom but the bear wasn't there. 

 

Irene walks back to the bed and noticed a paper neatly folded on top of the table. She took and unfold the letter.

 

Good morning beautiful,

I'm sorry for leaving without waking you up. You seem tired after our massage session last night. I'll be out meeting a few friends, I'll be back before dinner.

I love you!

 

 

Irene sigh and go back to bed after throwing the letter away. It seems like her girlfriend forgotten about the date she promised and hang out with her friends. Irene was looking forward to the said date.

 

"If she don't wants to have a date with me fine, I'll go out alone."

 

 

 

 

Walking alone in the streets of Paris, Irene feels lonely. This is supposed to be their vacation to have time alone for each other. But this is just their second day in Paris and Seulgi wasn't around already.

 

For the nth time, the young CEO sigh but hold it when from the window of a cafe she saw her girlfriend with another woman. They are laughing and from time to time the woman would playfully slap Seulgi's arms who seems to enjoy it so much.

 

Burning in anger and jealousy, Irene walk inside the cafe and purposely walk pass in front of Seulgi and her date straight to the counter and order herself a sandwich and coffee to go.

 

 

 

Seulgi's eyes grew bigger seeing the woman who walks passed her table. She feels her heart skip a beat seeing Irene's red face, knitted eyebrows and lips tightly pressed to each other. She knew right there and then that her cute bunny is mad.

 

"Do you know that girl?" The woman she was with ask.

 

"Yes unnie, i know her." 

 

"Who is she?"

 

"My girlfriend. The one i was telling you about."

 

"She seems mad."

 

"She is furious."

 

"So what the hell are you still sitting there? Go after her, you clueless dummy!"

 

No need to be told twice, Seulgi ran out of the cafe' and look for her beloved girlfriend. But to her dismay, she was already gone.

 

Seulgi hails a taxi to their hotel. She needs to explain to Irene and told her who is that woman she was with.

 

The woman was her senior in college, a lawyer like her to who is now working here in Paris. The older woman found out that she is in Paris and called her to meet up. Sunmi is like a sister to her, and she treated her like a real donsaeng.

 

 

Entering the hotel room, she saw Irene with her luggage on the bed, packing her stuff.

 

"What are you doing?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter