Chapter Three: Soft Lips

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi was patiently waiting in the mall, in front of Starbucks, where her so-called sugar mommy told her to wait. Not long after, a smile appears on her face as a beautiful woman came. 

Everyone was staring at the girl, some are envious at her beauty, others have fallen in love. Irene didn't even smile as she walks but still caught the attention of many. Boys drool at her beauty and Seulgi wants to wipe their faces with her fist.

''back off you disgusting humans, she's mine!' 

That's exactly what she wants to say but cannot. How can these people stare at her when she is clearly not giving a with them. 

Seulgi stands up, tired watching these people looking at Irene. She walks to where Irene stops and looks around. 

A smile curve at the older woman's lips as the person she's looking for was approaching her.

"Hey baby, did i keep you waiting?" Irene asks as she gathers the taller girl in her arms.

"N..not really." Seulgi was obviously shy as her cheeks turn red.

"Is that so?" Irene smile. "Okay then, let's get going."

"What are we gonna do in here anyway?" 

Irene had her hands on Seulgi as she pulls the latter closer. ''well, we have to get you a new pair of shoes. Those  shoes have to go." Seulgi look at her overly uses converse.

"But i love this~"

"That's why it has to go and rest. Look at it, it is old and fading." Irene smile. "And some hoodies, I can sense that you like them?"

"They are comfortable to sleep with."

"And shirts, pants ..hmmm what else? dress?"

"Hell No!" Seulgi pushes Irene away.

"Why not?"

"I don't like them, and i have nowhere to go to wear them."

Irene cannot hold it but peck Seulgi's pouting lips. It is just too cute and Seulgi cannot be cuter.

​​​​​​"Yah! Why did you kiss me?" Seulgi cover her lips.

"Yah! What with you covering your lips, are you not happy that i Irene Bae kisses you. A lot of boys and girls would die just to kiss me and here you are acting as if i molested you."

"But you promised no ual contact," Seulgi says shyly.

Irene was about to say something but Seulgi's words stopped her and once again a hearty laugh from the older woman blessed Seulgi's ears. Since the first time she heard her laugh, she always wanted to hear it again and again.

"Oh my sweet little bear, you never cease to make me smile and laugh. Asking you to be my sugar baby is definitely the best decision." Irene once again grabbed Seulgi's arm. "And darling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter