Chapter Twenty-Eight: Pleasure Meeting You, Ms. Bae

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Year has passed since Irene left Seulgi. In those years Seulgi heard a lot about the woman from the papers, magazine, and news. The Young CEO conquer the business world and became one of the most popular young businesswoman not only in Canada and Korea but the world. She is in top 500 richest personality. 

Seulgi smiled while looking at the business magazine where Irene is the cover.

"Your beauty never changes. You are still the same girl I knew, "

"Yah Kang Seulgi!" 

Seulgi looks at the person who calls her. "What?!"

"Hurry up, we are gonna be late if you will continue starting at that magazine, come on, pay for it and let's go!"

Seulgi nod and pay for the magazine, it became a habit of her to buy every magazine that has Irene in it. She has forgotten how many magazines she already but she is sure for the last five years she collected a lot. 

Not hearing anything about Irene's marriage it gives her a lot of confidence that the woman is not yet married to anyone.

It motivates her to work harder she studies hard until she graduated. Now she is one of the highest-paid corporate lawyer in Korea. 

Companies left and right want her to be their lawyer. But her loyalty remains to Kim's Corporation. Her boss, Kim Taeyeon sees her potential even when she was just starting and give her all the support she may need and believe in her own capabilities.

But her goal didn't stop there, she wants to achieve more to prove herself worthy to Irene when she comes back. 

Now, Seulgi also owns a bar, Joy, and Ye, i with Nayeon and  Jeongyeon are her partners. 

She may not be as rich as Irene, but she believes she is worthy to have a second chance with her someday.

"Hey, Seul what is your  plan after work?" Joy asks.

​"I don't have any, maybe go home and rest." 

"Come with me, there is this cafe' in Itaewon that my friend is selling, maybe we can share and buy it."

"Wow, someone really wants to be rich!" Seulgi teases her friends.

"Says you, who never stop climbing on top so she can be worthy of Irene's love." Joy retort back.

"You know what, keep teasing me and i might not join you with this cafe' of yours."

"Yah! You started it!" 

"Fine, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter