Chapter One:

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every child's dream is to be understood by their parents. Be love by them  too

 

 

Kang Seulgi, a 19 years old girl from a middle-class family. Her parents are born and raise a full of Christians. They condemned those who don't follow the rules of the great creator. 

 

 

This is the reason why Seulgi was hesitating to tell her parents what she really is. She is afraid to disappoint her family. But she has been keeping it a secret for how long now, she has forgotten

 

 

She, Kang Seulgi is a lesbian.

 

 

And it's about time to tell her family the truth and hope they would understand.

 

 

Bags flying outside the house startled those neighbors passing by. A pair of a mother and a father are forcefully pushing the crying single lidded girl.

 

 

"You are a disgrace to this family!" The woman says as her sharp disappointed eyes were glaring at the crying girl.

 

 

"It is either you straighten up or never come back and show your disgusting self here.'' The man who's eyes resembles her daughter says. "I do not have a child who does not follow what is written to the holy book!"

 

 

Seulgi picks up her backpack followed by her suitcase. She looks at her parents, disappointed she is as she says. "I thought you are the one who would understand me the most, but no is the one who judges me first. You telling me you have no daughter who does not follow the holy book, but you too must know, according to your holy book, no one is to judge people according to their appearance and most of all uality as long as they have done nothing wrong. I will allow no one to insult me, my own family, if just like me they did worst deeds." Seulgi wipes her tears and turns her back to the people who gave life to her and walk away.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter