OMP 61

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So hyung is the Crowned Prince? Does that mean he came from the past too?" The twins gaped at yeol and I also stared at him.

"I also can't explain." He scratched his head, tilting a bit.

"Seriously? was I the only one who remembers to have grown up with him? and I'm even younger than you" Yedam raised a brow at Sehun, Yoshinori and Jungkook.

"He has a point. If he came from the past then like the princess, he would have been as he is now." Jungkook carefully pondered then Jihoon gasped

"Were our memories not real? Are we fake?!" he shrieks. Junkyu being the dramatic queen that he is, choked and gasped for air, raising his hands up saying, "Hyung, I don't feel so good."

"Oww!" He pouted, rubbing the back of his head where jungkook hit him.

"What? It's not impossible with everything that's been going on." He whined.

"Enough!" They all shut up and we looked towards President Park for answers.

"Chanyeol is still your brother from a different mother and no he didn't come from the past. His memories from the past remained with him though with the promise he kept to the princess, as he gets reincarnated however, with the lives he spent waiting, his original memories begins to fade but never gone." Everyone fell silent. Trying to absorb the new information.

"You loved me that much?" I say in a whisper and he looks at me with a smile

"Guess it won't be an exaggeration to say that I could wait a lifetime for you." I smiled back, leaning on his chest

"But what about june? Who is he?"

"My brother." Yeol answered.

"Why was he at the palace?" I asked

"After my death," I winced hearing he died, "it was only natural that he'd take my place as the crowned prince."

"But he was there to tell about the crowned prince's passing and to cancel the wedding." So that's why he was there.

"He protected me with his life." I say and yeol smiled, caressing my face

"I'm glad he kept his word. Before I took my last breath, he swore to take care of you for me."

"Okayyy, so that means, the princess is tied to hyung? By the red string of fate?" President Park smiled and nodded.

"Woah!" The twins exclaimed at the same time.

"String of what? what are you all talking about?" sehun was confused

"Long story short, they are meant to be. Destined for each other. Periodt." I giggled at Doyoung's remark.

"And the wedding will finally happen."

Please log in to read the full chapter