OMP 58

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Seja-joeha! Your meal is ready." I smirked as I see my trusted servant coming to my room, bringing a tray of food.

"Hun-ah, you look dashing today," I say, appearing from behind him, making him jump a bit.

"Jeoha!" He says, putting the tray down and had his hand out to his chest.

"Mian." I grinned and his eyes widened. Too late. I hummed as I stripped him off of his robe and switched it with mine. I picked up the tray and came back out where palace guards are waiting. I bowed my head so they can't see my face and shook my head, muttering things about the prince being such a picky eater.

I quickly rounded the corner and dumped the tray to one of the tables and walked towards the palace gates. Ah, freedom. The last time I came out I was caught and dragged back. Tsk. Just as I stepped out of the palace though, I heard the palace guards running towards the gate with the disguised hun in tow.

"Aish." I quickly ran out at full speed but they were still on my tail. I quickly scanned the place to hide and saw women going in and out of the shop. I thought of a brilliant idea and got in.

"Where is he? Find him or the queen will have our heads!" One of the guards yelled. I'm sure I can talk to my mother so they can keep their heads. My heart thudded when one of them bumped into me "Sorry," he says blushing and continued to look for me. Heh. I didn't know I could be pretty as a girl.

I walked in a calm manner as the guards just ran around me. I was grinning from ear to ear as I walked around the marketplace when I saw her. She was dressed as a guy but I wasn't fooled. Her face was of a beauty that others cannot compare. Fools walking around, buying her obvious disguise.

I followed her as she roams freely to the grounds as if fascinated with the things she sees. A smile tugged up my lips. I know about the rumors of the mischievous princess slipping out of the palace. She must have thought she won't get caught if she went farther than the land they rule.

Royal guards came her way but they were my guards and she discreetly quickened her pace, trying not to get caught. I maneuvered my way to the crowd in expertise and waited for her to appear to pass by an alley. I pulled her just in time. Her body leaned against mine and she looked up to me.

"You're too light to be a guy." I murmured in amusement. She was prettier up close.

"And your voice is too deep to be a girl." I laughed and straightened her up.

"Over ther

Please log in to read the full chapter