OMP 56

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Promise? She held out her baby finger out to the boy.

Promise. The boy smiled weakly at her and crossed his pinky finger with hers.

I woke up with my brows creased to a frown. I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose, sitting up. I've been having these weird dreams lately. I removed my hand from my face and looked around me. No else is here. It's quiet. Too quiet. Forgetting about the dream, I stood up and went out of the room after washing my face and gurgling. I racked my brain if there were any events that I forgot but couldn't come up with anything.

"Oh hyung, you're awake." Yedam looked at me from the newspaper he's reading and a cup of hot milk in one hand. Sometimes, he can be intimidating.

"Where's everyone?" He put down his cup and folded the paper and clasped his hands together. I gulped.

"Y-yah! I guess we really are brothers from the same father. You act like him when I did something wrong." He tilted his head and scratched it

"I am?" I sighed and pulled a chair next to him

"Jungoo hyung is still on tour, sehseh hyung eloped with lalisa noona.." that's his term for out of the country for a shoot.

"Japanese hyungs went to japan and visit yoshi hyung's mom, doyoung is with hyunsuk and yoonbin and the princess is with the 5js." I grabbed some cereal poured myself a bowl. It's too late for a brunch seeing it's already two in the afternoon.

"Why aren't you with doyoung?"

"Oh, I was doing a research on the black hole. I was curious as to how the princess could have jumped to this year. There's no scientific explanation, with the limited resources they had back then it is impossible for a time machine to exist so I have this theory—" and he starts excitedly talking about things I don't understand. His whole face lit up with all the probabilities and a discovery that would put his name out there.

"Indeed, there's no such resources back then, people haven't even thought about time and space." We both snapped our heads up to the new voice that joined our conversation.

"Grandma!" Yedam stood up and ran up to our grandmother and I just stood up and bowed at her.

"Continue eating." I sat back down and yedam ran back to his seat.

"But yedammie, do you know what exists back then that is completely being forgotten now?" I stopped eating and looked back up to my grandmother. There was something in

Please log in to read the full chapter