OMP 49

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

She was dressed as a guy but I wasn't fooled. Her face was of a beauty that others cannot compare. Fools walking around, buying her obvious disguise.

I followed her as she roam freely to the grounds as if fascinated with the things she sees. A smile tugged up my lips. I know about the rumors of the mischievous princess slipping out of the palace.

Royal guards came her way and she discreetly  quickened her pace, trying not to get caught. I maneuvered my way to the crowd in expertise and waited for her to appear pass by an alley.

I pulled her just in time. Her body leaned against mine and she looked up to me.

"You're too light to be a guy." I murmured in amusement.

"And your voice is too deep to be girl." I laughed and straightened her up. Just like her, I was disguised as the opposite .

Suddenly I was back as a male and she as herself. I kissed her hungrily when I was pulled back by palace guards

"I'm sorry." She grinned wickedly at me

"Off with his generation!" The king ordered and I was stripped off . I was kicked behind my legs to kneel. My precious jewel laid on a cut log an axe was raised and the sharpness glinted at the sun's rays

"Andwaaaeeee!" I screamed, panting. I felt my body and sighed in relief when it's complete. I looked at the princess with a glare but found no sleeping princess. An empty space greeted me.

"Chaeyoung?" I called out.

"Princess? Are you in there?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom. No answer. I hesitantly turned the knob to find it open.

"Chipmunk?" I peeked inside and then opened the door widely. She's not there. I quickly put on my robe and went knocking on  jungkook's door.

"Is the princess there?" He groggily looked around and shook his head then froze.

"Yeri's not here too." He looked at me and awe walked towards sehun and busted in as he opened. Lisa's not there too. That was more than enough to know the girls are together.

"What's going on?" Sehun asked, yawning.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"She's sleep...  ing..." he blinked at the pillow lisa used as a substitute.

"Should we wake the others?" Jungkook asked just in time for taehyung to pop up.

"Have you seen jisoo?" His deep voice, got even deeper from sleep

Please log in to read the full chapter