OMP 3

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stirred when I hear a ruckus outside and my eyes was suddenly blinded by a light. I winced, hearing screams. I sat up and groaned, feeling my body ache. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself. I looked around to see familiar things but not quite the same. I carefully stepped out and gasped as I looked at the shiny ground, that if you look closely, you can see your reflection. I crouched down and touched it. It's smooth texture cold underneath my fingers. I then remembered what happened and I gasped, standing up.

"Mama!" I called out, looking around.

I took careful steps outside and the structure of the palace seems the same but I feel like a stranger in it. I grabbed a handful of my hanbok and ran.

"Daebi-mama! Where are you? Orabeoni!!" I called out to them but no answer. No palace guards in sight. The place was clean with things I'm seeing for the first time. I hear hushed voices and I turned my head to where it's coming from. It came from my room. Male voices? My brother?

"Orabeoni?" Eight set of eyes stared at me and they were all guys that wore strange set of clothes. I looked up to see something horrifying. I've never seen so ugly and scary my whole life and a sound so terrifying. I let out a piercing scream and fainted.


~☆~

"It was a mummy!"

"It was a girl!"

"She's a zombie!!"

"Chanyeol and sehun hyung, you're in this too?" Doyoung raised a brow at us.

"But it's true! Five of us have seen it." Jungkook snorted.

"Right, and then what? that thing comes out from the screen?" He pointed to the wide screen tv where they are watching Kingdom on Netflix. We were all arguing from what we saw when she came barging in, wait no, the door was left open so she just came in.

"Orabeoni?" Her soft voice called out with hope but her eyes widened seeing us. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she looked weirdly at us and her cute plump lips pursing to a thin line when there was a shrill sound coming from the speakers and her eyes darted to the screen just in time for the scare and she screamed on top of her lungs and fainted. My reflexes moved ever so quickly to catch her before her head hits the floor.

"Holy ." I glared at jungkook for his language.

"Boys! What's the fuss all about?!" The pres

Please log in to read the full chapter