OMP 19

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walked chaeyoung to her room since she's struggling with all the bts merch she has been given and all the clothes jennie gave her.

"Don't do that again ok?" I scolded, putting her things away and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for worrying you."

"We'll buy you a phone tomorrow." She gasped and her eyes widened

"Really?!" She beamed and held my hand tightly. I cleared my throat but she doesn't seem to get the idea and it's awkward if I pull out.

"Good night." I said instead but she didn't let go and suddenly tiptoed, tugging on my hand to meet her halfway and then something soft landed on my cheeks. I froze.

"Good night and thank you." She shyly went back in the room and slammed the door to my face.

"Aaaand he's frozen." I snapped back to reality hearing an annoying voice.

"Did you get that?" Junkyu grinned at jihoon

"Hell yeah." He smirked. Phone pointing at me.

"Delete that." My jaw clenched.

"We can..." they both gave me identical smiles and I knew they're blackmailing me.

"But take back your word about grounding us for a week first." I crossed my arms.

"Do you want me make it two?" I glared.

"Yah, don't be scared. We have the upper hand." Jihoon nudged junkyu. Junkyu raised his chin and cleared his throat

"Fine. We will send this to her then." My eye twitched and jihoon slapped junkyu's head.

"Yah why did you bring her up?" He scolded his twin

"What? She's the only one who scares him. It's a threat, I'm not actually gonna do it. Idiot. I'm scared of her too." He involuntarily shivered. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out to calm myself.

"Yah. You dare bring her up?!" I yelled and they flinched.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung slipped her head out from her door. My head snapped to her.

"Nothing." I answered quickly.

"Who are you talking about? Me?" She pointed at herself.

"Ani. Just go to sleep. I'll just talk to them." She looked around and raised a brow at me.

"Them?" I looked back to see an empty space. Those bdgegeeywihd6egeg!

"It's nothing really. You can go to sleep." She nodded and muttered another good night and got back in her room.

"Park Junkyu and Park Jihoon!" I busted to their room.

"What did these idiots do again?" Doyoung boredly asked.

"Yah! We're still older than you." The twins said at the same time. They are hiding behind doyoung and yedam.

"Based on his furious expression... it's you did something wrong to the princess or... you brought her up? S

Please log in to read the full chapter