tragedy II

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FORESTRY AREA

 

The car enters the house near the forestry area. Taeyeon just keeps quiet while observing the area. After that, the car stops at the mansion and the man beside her get out of the car before pulling Taeyeon. Taeyeon just follows him without saying anything. Her eyes just focus inside the house. She saw that the mansion didn't have many furniture inside there. Then, the man pulling her toward the stairs and gets her into the room upstairs. When Taeyeon enter the room, she saw her omma is already there with her hands are ties on the chair.

 

“Omma!” Taeyeon shouts after she saw her. However, Mrs. Kim didn’t respond to her because she was unconscious.

“What are you doing to her?” Taeyeon asked while the man tries to tie her hands on another chair. However, the man didn’t answer her. He just ties her before he instructs two other men to guard the room.

“Guard her! I want to meet the boss,” the man said toward his co-worker.

“Hey! Don’t you ever do anything or you’ll be sorry,” the man said to Taeyeon before he leaves the room.

 

Taeyeon turn her head to looks at Mrs. Kim. She saw her omma face and saw the bruise on her cheeks.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What have they done to you? Please omma…I will help you this time”

 

Taeyeon looks around if she can do anything. However, she didn’t see anything that can help her. Suddenly, she remembers that the man didn’t takes her phone. She tries to reach her phone without noticing by the guard. She lowers her body to takes her phone but her hands are tied to hard and she can't take her phone. Taeyeon keeps tries until she feels her hands are hurt. After that, one of the guards leaves the room and the other one is a seat on the chair while playing the game on the phone.

 

That time Taeyeon took the opportunity to get her phone. She tries loosening ties with lowering her body and extends her hand to her pocket. When she near to reach her phone, suddenly someone enters the room. The man is coming with someone that wears a suit and smiles at her while smoking.

 

“Let me go!” Taeyeon shouts while try to loosening her ties. 

The man laughs and then says

“I will after I get what I want”

“Why are you doing this to us?” Taeyeon asked while turn to looks at her omma.

“I’m sorry. I have too. Your appa don’t want to cooperate with us…so I have no choice,” the man said and then smirks wickedly.

“It’s between you and appa. Why you have to bother us?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“Because both of you is his precious. He takes my precious so I have to take his precious” the man replied while walks toward Taeyeon slowly.

“It’s hard to get you when your appa hired that damn bodyguard!” the boss said while smoking.

“What did you do to him?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

“Why so curious? Did you already fell for him?” the boss asked and smirks.

 

Taeyeon stares at him angrily before she kicks the boss legs hardly.

“Argh…” the boss grunt after he feels hurt by Taeyeon kicks.

“Hey! Why don’t you tie her legs?” the boss continues said to his worker.

“We just have to place her for a while here, boss. You know we can’t stay here” the worker replied.

“Ouh…then let’s bring them out from here. I will deal with her appa” the boss replied before he leaves the room but he stops after he hears buzzing sound at Taeyeon.

 

The boss turns back to Taeyeon with suspicious eyes. He looks at Taeyeon while Taeyeon feels anxious with his stares. After that, the boss touch Taeyeon pants and he feels something keep buzzing inside there. He takes the phone while Taeyeon keeps defend herself from the boss.

“Do you think you can hide this from me, huh? Stupid!” the boss said before he looks at the caller. He saw it’s Jiwoong numbers. He rejects the call before he measles to the floor and stepped on it.

“Hey! Don’t make any mistakes again!” the boss said while smack his worker head.

“Sorry, boss” the worker replied while rub his head.

 

Then, the boss leaves the room and the man approach Taeyeon and says

“I told you before! Don’t do anything stupid that will you regret”

Then, he pulls Taeyeon and other men drag Mrs. Kim.

“Hey! Don’t do touch her!” Taeyeon shouts after she saw they are hurting her omma.

“Shut up!” the man that holds Taeyeon said and drag her to leave the room.

“Where are you taking me?” Taeyeon shouts to try to against the man. However, the man didn’t answer her. He just drags her rough and leaves the mansion.

 

The man pushes Taeyeon into the van before the other men push Mrs. Kim to the seat beside Taeyeon.

“Omma!” Taeyeon shouts loudly and that makes Mrs. Kim awake from her unconscious.

“What happens?” Mrs. Kim asked confusedly to try to remember what happened to her.

“She’s awake,” the men said to his mates that driving the van.

“Then, shut them up!” the man replied furiously.

After that, the co-worker tries to tape Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim mouth. However, before he can do it, Taeyeon suddenly pushes him using her head and kick him on his face.

“Argh…!” the men grunts.

“Yah! What happened back there?” another man shouts after he hears his mate’s voice. Taeyeon keeps kicking the men constantly until the men can’t avenge her attack.

After that, the driver stops the van and tries to help his mates. He pulls Taeyeon hair hard and pushes her.

“Hey! Stop doing stupid things! Don’t you care about your life?” the man asked Taeyeon furiously.

“No! I won’t stop! I will fight as much as possible!” Taeyeon replied. The men feel angry when Taeyeon didn’t listen to his words. He chokes Taeyeon neck so forcefully until Taeyeon feel pain.

“No! Stop it!” Mrs. Kim said to try to stop his actions. However, the men didn’t stop and keep torture her more.

“Stop it!” Mrs. Kim shouts before she kicks the men. The men fell after Mrs. Kim kicks him. He feels more furious after that and he slaps Mrs. Kim face rough.

“No!” Taeyeon shouts back.

“If both of you want to save…don't you ever do anything that you’ll regret!” the men said.

“Hey! Shut them up! Before I lost my sanity,” the men said to his mate. Then, he goes back to his driver seat and starts the engine.

Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon and shakes her head sign to Taeyeon stops the fight with them. Taeyeon looks at her omma with sympathy while her eyes flowing with tears.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Jiwoong try to call Taeyeon but the call didn’t connected. He feels tenser after he can’t reach his sister.

“Jiwoong, I want you stay here and look after Hayeon.” Mr. Kim said

“Where are you going?” Jiwoong asked when he saw Mr. Kim is preparing to go out.

“I have to save your omma and Taeyeon” Mr. Kim replied.

“I want to follow!” Jiwoong replied.

“No! You have to stay here. Update to me if anything happen here. Polices will come here to protect you and Hayeon” Mr. Kim said try to hold his son.

“But appa…” Jiwoong try to against him but Mr. Kim suddenly replies

“No…I want you and Hayeon to be safe. Please”

“What will you do?” Jiwoong asked Mr. Kim plan.

“They want to meet me. I will give what they want” Mr. Kim said.

“Don’t you think it's too dangerous?” Jiwoong asked.

“Don’t worry. I have my plan,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Take care, appa” Jiwoong said before he hugs Mr. Kim tightly.

“Arasso. You too, take care of this family for me,” Mr. Kim said and then hugs Jiwoong back.

 

 

LAKE CRUISE

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter