her stubbornness

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EARLY MORNING

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

On his first day, GD wakes up early in the morning. He goes to the backyard to start stretching his body and doing some exercise. He needs to warm up his body after 6th month relaxing at home. Then, he gets out from the house and start jogging around the area. While he is jogging, he start observes around the area. He saw that area have eight houses bungalow, where each design is different. He saw that the distance between each house is separated by a garden. Afterward, he walks slowly to the garden near Mr. Kim house. He stares around the garden, found that the garden has shady trees, and made it easier for anyone to climb it. Suddenly, his watch beeping and he looks that it is already breakfast time. He walks and leaves the garden go back to the house.

 

 

Mr. Kim as usual will read the newspaper while enjoying his breakfasts. Then, Mr. Kang comes bring him his toast.

 

“Where is the bodyguard?” Mr. Kim asked Mr. Kang.

“He is in the kitchen” Mr. Kang answered.

“Tell him to come here,” Mr. Kim said. Mr. Kang nodded and then leaves the table.

After few minutes, GD comes to meet Mr. Kim.

“You’ve had breakfast?” Mr. Kim asked GD.

“Yes, sir. I already eat” GD replied while standing beside the table.

“Good. Today, I want you to follow my daughter everywhere she goes then report me what actually she doing everyday” Mr. Kim said.

“Yes, sir.” GD replied while nodded his head.

“Make sure you doing your job properly and don’t forget what we talking about last night,” Mr. Kim said to alert GD about his job.

“Yes, sir” GD replied and nodded his head sign his understand the instructions.

 

Suddenly, that morning Taeyeon woke up early than it should have been. She enters the dining area without looking at anyone. Mr. Kim and GD surprised with her present.

“You get up early today,” Mr. Kim, said when he saw Taeyeon.

“Yes, I have earlier flights today” Taeyeon replied without looking at her father.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Mr. Kim asked surprised.

“It’s not your matter” Taeyeon replied while munch the bread. Mr. Kim feels so irritate when Taeyeon speak with him like that. Then, he says

“You're not going anywhere. I will keep your passport”

Taeyeon surprised with Mr. Kim words. She stares at him angrily and said

“You do not have the right to do that!”

“Yes I do!” Mr. Kim answered.

“Mr. Kang!” Mr. Kim called his butler.

“Go get her passport. She will not go anywhere,” Mr. Kim continues. Mr. Kang nodded then he leaves the room.

“Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?” Taeyeon raise her voice to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim knows that her daughter is angry with him. He looks at her deeply then he takes a deep breath before he says

“I want you go back to college and finish your study. I don’t want you waste your lives like this!”

“No way!” Taeyeon try to rebel to her father.

“Then, forever you will not be able to go anywhere” Mr. Kim tries to against his daughter ego.

“You’re too much!” Taeyeon replied then get up from the seat.

“You really challenge my patience!” Taeyeon continues said before she walks leave the table.

“By the way, this is your bodyguard. He will follow you,” Mr. Kim said before Taeyeon leave the room. Taeyeon stops her steps and turn her heads. Then she recently noticed the presence of GD in the room.

“I told you that I don't want it!” Taeyeon shouts at her father then she runs toward her bedroom.

“GD, go with her. Make sure she’s fine,” Mr. Kim said after Taeyeon leave the room. GD stares at Mr. Kim.

“Are you okay, sir?” GD asked when he saw Mr. Kim pale expressions.

“I’m fine. Go. Take care of her,” Mr. Kim said. GD nodded then he walks to Taeyeon room.

 

 

Taeyeon threw herself on the bed. She is crying out after the incident at the dining table.

“Omma…” she saying while keep sobbing.

 

GD is standing outside of Taeyeon room. He hears the cries from the room. He feels sorry to her. However, in same time, he knows that Mr. Kim action is the best way for her. Finally, he stood outside the room and wait.

 

A few moments later, Taeyeon packing her stuff into a bag. She takes her purse, phone, and car key. She walks out of the room slowly. She opens the door and peeks before she leaves the room. When she noticed that is nobody there, she running toward her car while carrying her bag.

 

When she arrived at her car, she put her bag at the back then she go to the driver door. While she opens the door, suddenly someone stop her and ask

“Where are you going?”

Taeyeon surprised with GD presence. She tries to push GD but GD responds quickly and gripped her wrist.

“Let go of me!” Taeyeon shouts.

“Where are you going?” GD asked again.

“It’s not your matter. Let me go!” Taeyeon shouts again while try to let go her hands.

“It’s my matter. My job is protecting you,” GD said calmly while holding her wrist.

“I don’t need you!” Taeyeon shouts.

“Just shouts. I will not let you go” GD replied firmly. Taeyeon stops against GD after she heard GD words. She stares at him angrily. GD saw Taeyeon is staring at him. He knows that she will do anything to let herself go. However, that time, GD thinks that Taeyeon is so cute when she staring at him likes that.

“I'm gonna give you to follow me but you have to let me go!” Taeyeon said after a while.

“What makes me believe in you?” GD asked and smirks at her.

“You want to be my bodyguard? Then do what I am telling you. If not, then I will not listen to you too” Taeyeon said to try to get GD trust. GD looks at Taeyeon eyes deeply. He tries to trust her words but he’s instinct say not fall for it.

“Okay, but if you do something after this, then you will be sorry” GD replied trying to threatening her. Taeyeon stares at GD when he said that words.

“Arasso, now let me go!” Taeyeon said while pull her hand. GD releases her hand slowly. After that, Taeyeon says

“I want to go out”

“Okay, let me drive” GD replied.

“No! I’m driving. You sit beside me,” Taeyeon said. GD nodded then he walks toward other side doors. When GD is walking, suddenly, Taeyeon getting inside the car quickly and locked it. GD quickly grabs the door but the door is already locked.

“Open the door!” GD shouts from outside the car.

“Ha…ha…ha…he so stupid for trusting me,” Taeyeon said while laughing. Taeyeon start the car engine and tease GD by pressing the accelerator pedal.

“Open the door! You will be sorry after this, aggasi!” GD said to try to threaten her. He knocks the car window, he grabs the car door but Taeyeon just laughing at him and stick out her tongue. Then, she takes down the handbrake and presses the pedal. She waving at GD proudly before she drives leaves the house.

 

 

ON THE MAIN ROAD

 

Taeyeon wears her sunglasses when she stops at the traffic light. She feels happy when she remembers about her and GD incidents. She laughs loudly then she turns on the radio. While selecting the radio channel, she heard someone is knocking the car window. She turns her head and saw someone wearing the helmet is looking at her. Then, the rider lifts up the helmet visor and Taeyeon saw it was GD. He is smiling at her and winking his eyes. Taeyeon surprised with GD presence. When the light is green, she presses the pedal and drive with it is speedily. GD just smiling after Taeyeon leaves him behind. He start began to accelerate the motor and chase the car driven by Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon looks at the behind through the mirror, she saw GD is still behind her chasing with the motorbike.

“Where he get that motorbike?” Taeyeon mumbles alone.

Taeyeon try to speed her car rapidly. However, how fast her car can go, GD still can chase her. Then she tries to infiltrate into a smaller road. She wants to make sure that GD cannot follow her.

“Where is she going?” GD mumbles when he saw Taeyeon car turning into a small hallway. Taeyeon drive slowly in that road. Then she saw the convenience store nearby. She drives the car and parks it beside the store. Then she gets out from the car and get into the convenience store. GD saw Taeyeon walk toward the convenience store. GD feels weird with Taeyeon behavior. He stops his motorbike and parks it in beside Taeyeon car. He just waits for her without leaving his motorbike.

 

In the convenience store, Taeyeon hide herself and peeking GD behind the snack rack.

“Why he’s sitting there? Arghh!” Taeyeon mumbles angrily. Then she decided to buy some food and snack to take more time in there. When she was about to make payments, she saw that GD is no longer on his motorbike. She rushed to pay the snack and running toward her car. In the car, 

“Ha…ha…ha…I’m genius!” Taeyeon said while laughing proudly. When she wants to start the car engine, she noticed that the key is not there. Then, someone is knocking the window while holding her car key. She looks outside the car, she saw GD is standing beside the car smiling at her while holding the key.

“You forget this,” GD said to her.

“I’m genius,” GD continues said while pointing to himself proudly. GD feels joyful when he saw Taeyeon expressions. It is all by chance when he saw the car keys in the car. So, for him, that is the time he can stop her from running away. When he took the key, he hid and waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter