his angels

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Kim saw GD face before he says

“I don't think your feelings to her are wrong”

GD looks at Mr. Kim and tries to say something but his mind keep think too much to say and he just speechless.

“I also know her feeling for you. That's the reasons she changes like this. Firstly, thanks to you for doing this for her. Secondly, thanks keep accompany her but...” Mr. Kim pauses his words.

GD looks at him and waits for him to continue.

“Don’t you think your job is too dangerous to be with her?” Mr. Kim asked bluntly.

GD looks at Mr. Kim and then he feels agree with Mr. Kim words.

“I know, sir” GD replied after he just keep silent.

“People keep taking advantage of when we are careless, GD. I already feel those feelings. It really hurts.” Mr. Kim explains his point when he mentions about GD job with his relationship with his daughter.

“I know the risk, sir, but please trust me, sir. I never ever make anybody hurt her including me” GD said try to makes Mr. Kim trust him more.

Mr. Kim looks at GD with mixed feelings.

“Let me take care of her, sir” GD said insist.

“Did you sincere with her?” Mr. Kim asked curiously.

“Yes, sir. I know it’s you think this is crazy but I just feel want to protect her. I do love her as long I live, sir,” GD said insists.

Mr. Kim stares at GD try to find his sincere and he can see it in his eyes.

 

Mr. Kim POV

“He really in love with Taeyeon…should I trust him? He is the one I can trust when to take care of her…but why I have to doubt about his feeling for Taeyeon…”

 

“Arasso…take a good care of her. Love her and makes her happy,” Mr. Kim said

“Thank you, sir!” GD replied and then shakes Mr. Kim hand excitedly.

“I’ll promise, sir. I will love her and makes her happy,” GD continues said.

“Good to hear that” Mr. Kim said before he leave the living room.

GD smiles widely after his conversations with Mr. Kim.

 

GD POV

“I won’t make you regret, sir”

 

 

SEOUL AIRPORT

 

Jiwoong helps Heechul with his bag before Heechul depart.

 

“Did you forget anything, hyung?” Jiwoong asked to check.

“I don’t think so…” Heechul replied while check his passport and flight ticket.

“When will we meet you again?” Jiwoong asked sadly.

“Soon” Heechul replied while pats Jiwoong shoulders.

“We gonna miss you, hyung!” Jiwoong said.

“Me too. Take a good care of your family” Heechul said.

“I will” Jiwoong replied.

“Hey, don't too harsh with him. Let them love each other” Heechul said.

Jiwoong didn’t replied him but he just lifts his shoulder sign don’t know. Heechul laugh and then shakes his head slowly.

“You know she’s happy with him” Heechul continue said.

“Arasso, hyung” Jiwoong replied.

“Good” Heechul said.

 

 

NAMSAN TOWER

 

After Taeyeon finish her class, GD takes her to ride the cable car at Namsan tower.

“Why are we here?” Taeyeon asked while they inside the cable car.

“I want to spend time with you here,” GD said smilingly.

On that day, GD feels happy after he gets Mr. Kim permission to date Taeyeon.

“You looks so happy” Taeyeon said while stares at GD. GD just smiles while seat beside her silently.

“Did anything happen today?” Taeyeon continues asked after her see GD face.

GD smiles to her before he lean and kiss her cheek.

“Hey, people is watching” Taeyeon said shyly.

“Then, stops ask me anything. Just enjoy the scenery,” GD replied while pinch her cheek softly.

Taeyeon feels weird with GD but she just follows him and enjoys the scenery happily.

 

Taeyeon is standing beside the cliff while looks at the scenery. Suddenly, she feels something hot touch her cheek. She turn to looks beside and saw a cup of coffee is held by GD. Taeyeon smiles before she take the cup from GD hand.

 

“What are you thinking?” GD asked when he noticed Taeyeon stares at the scenery deeply.

“I feels release my burden after my parents tell me the truth. It makes me feels comfortable.” Taeyeon replied while looks at the scenery.

“You’re really a good daughter” GD praises her.

“What makes you say that?” Taeyeon asked curiously while turn to looks at GD.

Just random but you are a good daughter” GD said and smiles.

“Thank you” suddenly Taeyeon said.

GD frowns after Taeyeon thanks to him.

“Why?” GD asked.

“To reprove me. Thank you” Taeyeon said and then smiles to him.

“I’m doing nothing. I just want you to be happy,” GD replied.

“I’m happy,” Taeyeon said before her leans to kiss his on cheek.

“Hey, people are watching” GD repeats Taeyeon words jokingly.

“Hey, that’s my words!” Taeyeon said while slap GD shoulder softly. 

Both of them just laugh happily.

 

 

THAT NIGHT

 

Mrs. Kim is relaxing at living room alone. When she was reading, she hears laugh from outside the house. She peeks at the window and saw Taeyeon and GD.

 

Mrs. Kim POV

“What is so funny? Did something happen between them?”

 

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim saw Taeyeon pulls GD and then hugs him tightly. Mrs. Kim startled after see her hugs GD. After that, she noticed GD is lean to her daughter to kiss her on the lips. Mrs. Kim moves away from the window with mixed feelings.

 

Mrs. Kim POV

“It’s something…it's something…it's something…it's something”

 

Mrs. Kim tries to peeks again and then she saw nothing. After that, she hears both of them enter the house. Mrs. Kim quickly sits back on the sofa and pretends to read the book.

 

“Omma? You did not sleep yet?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed Mrs. Kim at the living room.

“Ouh…not yet” Mrs. Kim replied and looks at Taeyeon and GD.

“I want to talk with omma” Taeyeon said to GD.GD nodded before he leave them

“What are you reading?” Taeyeon asked and then approach her omma.

“Nothing” Mrs. Kim replied while show the book title to Taeyeon.

“Where are you going?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitate to answer her omma question.

Mrs. Kim noticed it then she asks

“How is your study?”

“It’s fine” Taeyeon replied shortly while lay her head on her omma lap. Mrs. Kim rubs her hair softly.

“Are you okay to have a bodyguard?” Mrs. Kim asked to try to dig her daughter feelings.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied and then she smiles.

“Is he treating you well?” Mrs. Kim asked again.

Taeyeon just nodded and smiles.

“Are you comfortable with him?” Mrs. Kim asked while smiles when she saw her daughter smiles.

“Yup” Taeyeon just replied without noticed anything.

“Did you like him?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked to try to trap her.

“Yeah…I do” Taeyeon answer bluntly without noticed her omma intention.

 

After that, Mrs. Kim laughs and then shakes her head. Taeyeon startled after she noticed what actually her omma question and what is her answer.

 

“Omma!” Taeyeon said shyly.

“So, you do like him?” Mrs. Kim asked and chuckles.

“Argh…” Taeyeon said and then cover her face.

“How do you know?” Taeyeon continue asked after she gets up from her lay.

“Hurm…should I say… observation window” Mrs. Kim said try to tease Taeyeon more.

“Huh? Did you see…that…we…arghhh…it’s so embarrassing!” Taeyeon said and then she covers her face again.

Mrs. Kim laughs after see Taeyeon reactions.

 

Mr. Kim hears his wife and his daughter voice form his room.

“Finally, this is home” Mr. Kim mumbles alone while smiles.

 

Jiwoong open his room door after he hears his omma laugh and Taeyeon voice downstairs.

Jiwoong smiles and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter