tattoo

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Jiwoong scroll his phone while looking on Taeyeon social media page. He want to know where is his sister go with GD. Perhaps Taeyeon will update her social media. He knows that if he asked Mr. Kim he will never told him. He try to ask Daesung but Daesung also just like him don’t know where are they going. However, he found nothing. He tries to call her but she didn’t answer his call. Finally, he just messages her.

 

Pick up my call! – Jiwoong.

 

He just waits the reply from Taeyeon but the phone just silent without any sign-incoming message.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Where are you? Aigo…Please…reply the message at least…”

 

Jiwoong feels it his responsible to take care of his siblings. As their brother, he wants to make sure that his sister is safe even he’s not around them. He remembers his mother words before leave the house:-

 

“Jiwoong, omma loves you. Please take care of your sisters. Don’t feel alone I always be your side. Make sure you help appa. Listen to appa, he knows what is best for you and your sisters but I can’t stay with him anymore”

 

Jiwoong feels sad after he remember his mother.

“Omma…” Jiwoong mumbles alone while hold his tears.

 

 

JEONJU

 

Taeyeon and GD feel awkward toward each other after the hugs.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Arghh…it’s so embarrassing…why I’m crying like that. Did he just see my face crying like a baby? God...Help me here….”

 

GD POV

“Did she think I took a chance on her? And you Jiyong! What are you doing?...this is totally not me!”

 

Both of them keep silent before GD break the silent and say

“We should go…it’s getting late”

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied without looking at GD.

 

After that, they enter the nearby hotel to check in. However, Due to Jeonju festival, the hotel room fully booked. GD tries to looks at another hotel but the answer is same. Finally, they arrive at budget hotel and try to ask there.

 

“Hello, can we have two rooms?” GD asked

“I’m sorry, Mr. Today our place is full” the staff replied. GD feels frustrated. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is already tired after they keep walking to find placed to stay that night.

“But, Mr. We have one room available if you want?” the staff said after saw GD and Taeyeon face. GD looks at Taeyeon then he ask

“Are you okay with that?” Taeyeon just nodded without thinking. She just wants a place to rest.

“Okay, we take that room” GD said to the staff.

 

After they enter the room, both of them are speechless. The room just provides the queen bed and a small drawer. There is no other place to seat or lying. That time, suddenly Taeyeon feels anxiety.  

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…why they gives us this bed? Then what should I do?”

 

GD POV

“Damn! Where should I stay tonight?”

 

“Aggasi, you can sleep there,” GD said while put his bag on the drawer.

“What about you?” Taeyeon asked curiously. GD keeps silent while looks around. Taeyeon noticed he also don’t know where should he’s sleep.

“You can sleep beside me…but!” Taeyeon said and pause for a while

“Make sure distance yourself for a bit”

GD looks at Taeyeon while he’s keep thinking her ideas.

“Are you okay to share the bed with me?” GD asked curiously. Taeyeon just nodded. Suddenly she shouts

“Yah…! I don’t bring my stuffs!”

Taeyeon suddenly remember she just follow GD without preparing anything. She just brings her purse and her phone.

“You can wear my cloths,” GD said while open his bag. He takes out his shirts and gives it to Taeyeon.

“I go buy your toiletries,” GD continues said before he leaves the room. After GD leave, Taeyeon stares at GD shirts and smell it.

“He’s smell nice,” Taeyeon said slowly.

 

 

GD stops at the convenience store. He looks around inside the store then he takes toiletries set for Taeyeon to use. After that, he noticed that both of them didn’t have dinner. He goes toward the rack that places variety kind of bread. He takes two of the bread. In a middle way, he saw a variety kind of ramen. He takes two bowls of ramen then goes to the payments counter. Afterward, he gets out from the store and walks back to the hotel.

 

Suddenly, he saw the old man that owner of stamp shop. He follows him from behind before he approaches him slowly. The old man feels that someone is following him. He stops his steps and looks around but he saw nobody. He continues walks but he’s speed his steps. GD noticed that the old man is trying to run away from him. Finally, he just chases him and grabs his shirts collar.

 

“No…don’t rob me. I don’t have anything in here,” the old man said while raise both his hands. GD frowns before says

“I'm didn't want to rob you, ahjussi”

The old man turns his looks and saw GD. He stunned to see him there. He tries to escape from him but GD quickly grabs him tightly before he can run away.

“What actually you know about that stamp? Tell me!” GD said firmly.

“I don’t know anything” the old man said try to release himself from GD.

“Then why you’re run away from me?” GD asked curiously.

“Let me go” the old man said.

“I will but you have to tell me what you know about the stamp!” GD said tries to push him. The old man looks at him.

“Why you want to know about that stamp?” the old man asked curiously.

“I just want to know the owner of the stamp” GD replied. Then, the old man looks around before he says

“Follow me”

GD feels uneasy after the old man said that.

“Where are we going?” GD asked curiously.

“Safe places. It’s not safe here,” the old man said while looking around. At first, GD feels suspicious with the old man but he insists to know about the stamp. Finally, GD follows him.

 

 

“Where is he?” Taeyeon mumbles alone while lying on the bed. Already half an hour GD went out. Taeyeon feels uneasy when she leaves there alone. She opens her phone to call GD. Suddenly, her phone ringing and accidently she picks up the call.

 

“Yah…Kim Taeyeon!” Jiwoong shouts from other sides. Taeyeon distance her phone from her ears.

“Where have you been?” Jiwoong asked furiously.

“Erm…” Taeyeon stutter to answer her brother.

“Tell me! I come to you!” Jiwoong said. Taeyeon stunned after Jiwoong said that. She’s dead if he knows where is she. 

“I’m fine” Taeyeon answers shortly.

“Are you with GD?” Jiwoong asked.

“Yup” Taeyeon replied

“Let me talk to him” Jiwoong said

“He’s not here” Taeyeon replied.

“Then you’re alone?” Jiwoong asked worry.

“He’ll be right back,” Taeyeon said

“Where is he going?” Jiwoong keeps asking

“Aigoo…oppa! Enough…”Taeyeon replied. She feels irate when her brother keeps asking her questions.

“I’m just checking. I don’t want anything happen there,” Jiwoong said concern.

“I know…but I told you I’m fine here,” Taeyeon said try to ease her brother anxiety. Jiwoong takes a deep breath before says

“Arasso…” then he just ended the calls. Taeyeon heard the call end and she knows that her brother felt by her actions.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said slowly.

 

 

The old man GD toward the nearby alley. He keeps looks around to make sure that the place is safe. Meanwhile, GD just follows him from behind and gets himself ready if he tries to do something to him.

 

“So, what do you want to know about the stamp?” the old man asked. GD looks at him before he ask

“Who is the stamp owner?”

“I can’t tell you that…,” the old man said then he looks around and continues his words

“But I can tell you that stamp is owns by a gang. The mighty gang”

“What the gang doing?” GD asked curiously. The old man looks at GD then he says

“You don't have to know that but if you're looking for trouble with them you're dead, young man”

GD feels suspicious toward the old man.

 

GD POV

“He knows the stamp owner…he know about that gang…how he know everything about them?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter