confessions

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD just stares at Taeyeon silently while she tries to cure his wound. Suddenly, GD wipes Taeyeon tears on her cheeks slowly. Taeyeon stunned with GD sudden reactions.

 

“Don’t be sad, aggashi. It’s hurt me to see you like this,” GD said while places his hand on her face. Taeyeon feels her heart beat fast when GD hold he face softly.

“The bleeding is already stops” Taeyeon said try to calm herself.

“Oh…thank you” GD replied while touching his head.

“Which one do you prefer?” Taeyeon asked to GD while showing the plaster pattern. GD chooses the polka dot pattern to put on his head.

“You’re unique,” Taeyeon said while put the plaster on GD head slowly.

“Done” Taeyeon said while looks at GD head.

“Thank you” GD said while staring at Taeyeon.

“No…I’m sorry for makes you bleed” Taeyeon replied while place back the cotton inside the box. After that, Taeyeon get up from the bed to keep the box back into the drawer but GD stops her.

“I’m sorry for hurting you tonight,” GD said slowly while touch her face. Taeyeon feels her heart beat fast when GD doing that.

“I’m sorry for hurting your head” Taeyeon replied while try to calm herself.

 

Suddenly, GD stares at her eyes deeply then slowly pull her head toward him. He slowly tries to approach her lips. Taeyeon closes her eyes when she saw GD try to kiss her. Unfortunately, suddenly someone knocks her door and makes both of them startled. Taeyeon push GD away and get up from the bed. Meanwhile, GD gets up from the bed in hurry.

 

“Coming!” Taeyeon said.

“Ouh…he’s here. I’m sorry to disturb you, aggashi. GD, Mr. Kim wants to see you,” Mr. Kang said after he enters the room. GD just nodded and walks toward the door. Before he leaves, he turns to looks at Taeyeon then Taeyeon turn to looks away and pretends to open the drawer. GD smiles when he saw her reaction. Then, GD gets out from the room and go to meet Mr. Kim.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is he’s doing? He tries to kiss me, right?”

 

Taeyeon touch her lips before she shakes her head and smiles. After that, Taeyeon saw the cotton with GD blood.

“Probably due to the injury he is acting like that” Taeyeon mumbles while remembering about that incidents.

 

MR. KIM ROOM

 

GD enters Mr. Kim room after he knocks. He saw Mr. Kim is sitting on the sofa beside his bed. GD walks approach him slowly.

 

“Sir” GD greets.

“Come have a seat” Mr. Kim said to GD. GD seat at the sofa beside him.

“Thank you for that” Mr. Kim said to GD referring about the incident him with Taeyeon before.

“It’s okay, sir” GD replied.

Mr. Kim noticed GD head has the plaster.

“What happen?” Mr. Kim asked while pointing to GD head.

“Ouh…nothing, sir. I just accidently hit on the closet” GD said tries to give excuses.

“Next time be careful,” Mr. Kim said while shakes his head.

“Why you want to meet me, sir?” GD asked.

“Ouh…wait up” Mr. Kim said and get up from the sofa. Mr. Kim goes to the drawer and takes out the envelope inside there.

“Here, take a look” Mr. Kim said while give it to GD. GD open the envelope and looks at the documents. He read the documents diligently.

“What do you think?” Mr. Kim asked GD while he seat back to the sofa.

“Where did you get this, sir?” GD asked curiously.

“Remember you told me about the gang? I send my person to Pohang. That’s acquired by him,” Mr. Kim explains.

“So…it’s true that stamp is belonging to the gang. Why they want to threaten you, sir?” GD asked.

“I don’t know but…I think this gang work with someone who is quite influential in the industry. They just do what is that person ask them to do” Mr. Kim give his opinion.

“Hurm…” GD keeps thinking while looking at the documents.

“Sir, may I know who are you inviting to the party this weekend?” GD asked.

“Just my colleague and shareholder. I want to introduce them to Jiwoong and Taeyeon. After all, they will replace me in the future” Mr. Kim replied.

“Can I suggest something, sir?” GD asked.

“Yeah, sure” Mr. Kim said.

“Can you invite some people that you suspicion in that list? At least, from there we can know them more and it easier for us to link them to the threatening. Besides, peoples like this they always want to know our weakness. So if they come to the party they will notice about you more, sir,” GD explains his opinion. Mr. Kim thinks for a while before he says

“Okay, I’ll arrange that. I hope they can attend the party”

“Hope so and one more thing sir” GD said.

“Yes?” Mr. Kim asked curiously.

“Can you invite aggashi friends to the party? At least, she would not feel left out at the party” GD said. Mr. Kim chuckles and asks

“You really care about her, huh?”

GD just smiles after Mr. Kim said that.

 

GD POV

“It’s more than care, sir…”

 

 

ONE DAY BEFORE THE PARTY

 

SOOYOUNG BOUTIQUE

 

Taeyeon walk while looking at a collection of clothes in the boutiques.

 

“I’m surprise when I got your appa invitation. Why he want us to come?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

“I don’t know. I was forced by him to attend the party” Taeyeon replied while looks at the dress.

“You will be there?” Taeyeon continues asked Sooyoung.

“Yeah! We are agreed to attend it together!” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“You will also be there, GD?” Sooyoung asked GD that standing beside the counter. GD just nodded.

“Did you have clothes to wear?” Sooyoung asked GD again.

“I have my own attire” GD replied while pointing to his cloth. Taeyeon turns to looks at GD for a while before she turns backs to look at the dress.

 

After the last night incidents, Taeyeon try to distancing itself from GD. She feels embarrassing when she saw GD. Meanwhile, GD tries to make things comfortable. He don’t want Taeyeon think that he just playing around with her. Sooyoung noticed the awkward between them but she just doesn’t say anything about that.

 

Sooyoung POV

“Something is happening toward them…hurm…”

 

“I want this dress,” Taeyeon said while take the dress from the hanger.

“You really have nice taste” Sooyoung replied and take the dress. After that, Sooyoung leave the area to prepare the dress for Taeyeon. GD stares at Taeyeon and he noticed that she feels uncomfortable with him. GD walks slowly to approach her.

 

“Aggashi” GD said.

Taeyeon startled when she heard GD voice from behind. However, Taeyeon didn't bother to turn to looks at him. She just pretends looks at the dress and try walks away from him. GD keep follow her from behind until Taeyeon stops looks at the dress.

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked while turn to looks at GD.

“Are you okay?” GD asked curiously.

“Don’t you see? I’m fine,” Taeyeon replied before she walks away from him.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why do I feel this way when I hear the voice…keep calm…he’s doing nothing…fuh…”

 

GD POV

“Did she feel uncomfortable with me after yesterday's incident? Should I say sorry?”

 

 

KIM COMPANY PARTY

 

A noisy atmosphere in the hall with music played by a specially invited band. Mr. Kim is in-group of colleagues while chatting with them happily. Meanwhile, Jiwoong and Heechul are together with Taeyeon friends.

 

“Nice party, hyung!” Yuri praise while looking around.

“He’s doing nothing” Heechul said while looks at Jiwoong. Everybody laugh after that.

“Where is she?” Jiwoong asked Heechul.

“Don’t ask me. It’s your sister,” Heechul said while lifts his shoulders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter