fate or opportunity

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE MONTH LATER

 

GD enters his apartment and then he go to the kitchen to have a drink. Dami hear something at the kitchen and she walks to the kitchen ad saw GD is there.

“How’s your job? He’s okay?” Dami asked.

“Yeah” GD answer shortly and then he finish his drink.

 

After the incident at the airport, GD continues his life working as the president or prime minister. In same times, Dami keep update GD recovery of his head before her force him to follow her back to Australia.

 

“So, you’re promised me this would be your last job, right?” Dami said.

GD looks at Dami and then he asks

“Can I stay another two month?”

“But you promised me that this will be your last job” Dami said try to demand GD promised.

GD didn’t answer her but he just walks away from the kitchen. Dami looks at GD with frustrate.

“Did you still waiting for her? Or did you have something to do?” Dami asked curiously.

GD turn to looks at Dami and then he slowly reply

“I have something to do”

“Arasso, I’ll wait” Dami replied.

 

GD enters his room after that. He lay down on the bed lazily before he open his phone and then makes a call.

“Hyung, how is it?” GD asked after the call connected.

“I already trace Kim Jiwoong. He’s at University of surrey but I can’t trace her with him however his mother is there with him” TOP replied.

GD silent for a while before he asks

“Did you trace Mrs. Kim? She might have met her,” GD said.

“I can't sure with that because she is busying with volunteer works here. Can you give me more time? At least two weeks?” TOP replied.

“It’s already three months, Hyung. I can’t find anything about her,” GD said sadly.

“Yes, I know. Please trust me. I will do anything to find her” TOP replied.

“Thank you, hyung. I really owe you,” GD said.

“Nah…this is what friend should do” TOP replied. After that, GD ended the call and then he looks at the wall blankly.

 

For a month after Taeyeon leave him, GD like crazy looking for it everywhere. He went to the bungalow but got nothing because of Mr. Kang left the house, too. He went to his college but the college couldn't help him either. GD also asked the officer that charge Mr. Kim case, however the officer can’t help him because the officer said he just interact with them using Jiwoong email. GD also asked Taeyeon friends but all of them didn’t responds positively to him. In the end, he had to ask Seungri's help to find Taeyeon in Hong Kong, but he found nothing. Later, he asked TOP to find him in England and TOP managed to get Jiwoong's information. He tries to find Taeyeon without the knowledge of Dami because if Dami finds out, Dami will force him to leave Korea. Therefore, he had to work and at the same time look for Taeyeon to distract Dami from suspicious.

 

“Where are you Taeyeon-na? I miss you a lot…Why didn’t you say goodbye?” GD mumbles alone and then he open his phone to see old picture Taeyeon with him at the Namsan Tower. Suddenly, he hear Dami knock his door before enter his room. GD rush off his phone and looks at Dami.

“Did you already eat?” Dami asked.

“Yes” GD replied.

“Did you take your medicine?” Dami asked concern.

“Yeah in the kitchen before” GD replied.

“Good, go get some rest,” Dami said before she leaves the room.

 

GD always feels guilty toward his sister when he keeps lying to her. He knows that his sister want to take care of him but in same times, he feels unhappy when Dami try to ignore his feeling toward Taeyeon. At first, GD thinks that his sister didn’t like Tayeoen. GD thinks that Dami try to blame Taeyeon, which led to his injury. However, he trying to ignore the feeling because Dami try to take care of him and then help him because she is a sister.

“Hyung, I hope you can give me positive news” GD mumbles and then he get up and then go to fresh himself.

 

 

ENGLAND

GUILDFORD RENT HOME

 

Mrs. Kim enters the house while carrying the groceries. She went to the kitchen and then places it on the counter. After that, she walks to her room but she’s stops when she saw Jiwoong is sleeping on the couch.

“When did he arrive?” Mrs. Kim mumbles before she walks toward Jiwoong and wakes him up.

“Jiwoong, wake up. Why you’re sleeping here?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Omma, where are you going?” Jiwoong asked worry.

“I’m going to buy some groceries” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Why don’t you wait for me?” Jiwoong asked while yawn. Mrs. Kim smiles when she saw Jiwoong yawn.

“It’s okay. After all, the store is nearby” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Yeah, I know that but you have me to help you” Jiwoong said.

“Arasso, my good boy” Mrs. Kim said and then rubs Jiwoong hair softly.

“Omma…” Jiwoong pitched spoiled.

“Where is Hayeon?” Jiwoong asked while looks around.

“Ouh, she’s have camp. She went back the day after tomorrow” Mrs. Kim replied.

 

After that, both of them silent for a while before Mrs. Kim asks

“Did Taeyeon call you?”

“Nope” Jiwoong replied shortly.

“I’m worry about her,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Yeah, me too but you know her well. She knows what she’s doing. So, don’t worry,” Jiwoong replied.

“I hope so,” Mrs. Kim said.

 

 

NETHERLANDS

AMSTERDAM SCHOOL OF THE ARTS

 

Taeyeon walks out from the class and then her go to the nearby café. She looks at the café menu before her order her meals. After that, she went to the empty table and seat there. She opens her notes before she eats her meals. That’s his daily routine. Busy with lectures and assignments. However, sometimes he will also spend time drawing up a plan or model in a laboratory.

 

After her family flew to England, Taeyeon felt her life was over. She tries to escape that stress by volunteering. However, within two weeks she felt her soul was sad. Every day she would think of GD. She felt bad leaving it that way. However, life must go on. She was determined to pursue a course that she is passionate about it. She asks permission from her family and tells them her wish. At first, her omma disagreed but Taeyeon persuaded her and said this was the best time for her to change her life from before. In the end, they had to obey Taeyeon's decision. Now, here she is, focusing on her study and try to finish it.

 

“What are you doing here?” suddenly someone approach behind her. Taeyeon startled before she turns her head and saw her friend, Lee Jongsuk.

“Yah! You’re surprise me!” Taeyeon shouts to him and then she smacks his head hard.

“Aiya…” Jongsuk rub his head.

“Don’t do that!” Taeyeon said to warn him.

“I’m sorry…” Jongsuk replied while pout his lips. Taeyeon just shakes her heand and then continues her reading.

“What are you read?” Jongsuk asked before his seat in front of her.

“Roof design” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

“Wah…you’re so diligent student” Jongsuk said.

“I am” Taeyeon replied proudly. After that, both of them laugh with Taeyeon answers.

“Yah, what is so funny?” Suddenly someone approach them.

Taeyeon turns her head and saw another of her friend, Boa.

“Oh, noona. It’s nothing” Jongsuk replied while still chuckles. Boa just shakes her head while staring at Taeyeon and Jongsuk.

“Tae, don’t forget about the campaign. We have to design the stage,” Boa said to Taeyeon.

“Okay, unnie. I’ll try to finish the design by next week,” Taeyeon replied.

“Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter