introduction

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GANGNAM NIGHT CLUB

 

The DJ is playing the music while everybody dancing follows the rhythm. One man is sitting corner of the bar while enjoying his drink alone. He sips his water slowly while his head is thinking about his life. Then someone approaches him from behind

 

“Are you alone?” asked the girl while smiling. He ignored her question. The girl feel furious when he ignoring her. Then she tries to attract his attention. She seat beside him and slowly grabs his arm.

“Let’s me accompany you” she said and order more drink for them. When the drink arrived, then someone is shout from behind

 

“GD! Let’s go!” He turns his head and saw his friends. He nodded to them. Then he is sips the drink quickly and placed the cash under the glass. Then he saw the girl and say

 

“Excuse me” then he leave her with confused reaction.

“I hate him!” the girl mumbles that while she saw he is leaving her.

 

 

“Happy birthday, Sunny!” heard the screams of a group of girls celebrating their friend birthday.

“Thank you, girls! This is the best day ever!” the birthday girl named Sunny said.

“We should thank to Tengoo!” One of her friend named Tiffany point to her.

“It’s my treat. Enjoy yourself!” she said to her friends.

“Let’s dance!” Her friend Hyoyeon said to them and all of them joint the dance floor.

 

Few hours later, they come back to the table and enjoying their drinks.

“Unnie, I have to go back,” Seohyun the youngest among them said.

“Aigoo, why you have to go? It’s still early,” Her friend Yuri said to Seohyun.

“Yeah…and we just starting the party!” she said try to persuaded Seohyun.

“But…unnie, I have to work tomorrow” Seohyun replied while feels awry.

“Don’t say no! Let’s stay for a minutes, please” Sunny tried to persuade Seohyun.

“Yah..! I’m also have go to work tomorrow but we have to celebrate Sunny unnie” another friend of her named Yoona replied.

“Arasso, unnie” Seohyun replied.

“Waiter! Another bottle here, please!” Her friend Sooyoung named shout to the waiter. Then they continue the party until 2 am.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Mr. Kim is sitting on his chair while reading a book. He staring the clock and saw it is already 3am.

 

“Sir, she’s back” one of his butler said to him. Mr. Kim nodded then get up from the chair. He walks to the door and one of his butlers is carried her daughter on his back.

“She was unconscious, sir” the butler said when he saw Mr. Kim in front of the door.

“Take her to the bedroom” Mr. Kim said to the butler and saw his daughter faced with sadness in his eyes.

 

Mr. Kim looks when the butler placed his daughter on the bed. Then, the butler leaves the room. Mr. Kim stares at his daughter sleeping comfortably on the bed. He approaches the bed slowly and softly takes off her shoes. Then, he pulls the comforter and covers her body.

“I know my mistakes. Please don’t torture yourself,” Mr. Kim say slowly while staring at his daughter.

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon” he has continues. Afterward, he leaves the room and goes to his room.

 

 

GD APARTMENT

 

GD stands in front the elevator with his hand holding the grocery stuff. He waits the elevator to open. Suddenly, the guard of the apartment approaches him and said

“Buy groceries?” GD smile and nodded. Then the elevator door open, GD smile to him then enter the elevator.

“Such a quiet person” the guard mumbles after the elevator door closed.

 

GD entered his home and goes straight to the kitchen. He placed the plastic bag on the table then he goes to the room to change the clothes. After he changed, he opens the MP3 player and selects his favorite’s playlist songs from the player. When the music is played, he goes to the kitchen and gets the stuff from the plastic bag before start cooking.

 

While he is eating, he’s phone is ringing. He looks the number before his pickup the call.

“Yes, boss” he replied.

“I’ll do it,” he continues.

“What about the payments?” He is asking.

“Okay. See you tomorrow,” he said before ended the call.

“Oh yeah, another job for me…!” He said then continues his eating.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

GD gets himself ready to meet his boss. He wearing the white shirt matched with black suite. He wearing his watch and then placed his wallet in the pocket. He took his weapon, he checks it then he hid it on his back.

 

“I’m ready! Kwon jiyong, Good luck!” He encouraging himself. Then he walks leave the room. While he is wearing his shoes, his phone is buzzing sign incoming messages. He opens the message:

 

GD, come to the NEST – Top

Arasso, hyung! – GD

 

After replying the text, he walks to the elevator and push the down button.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Mr. Kim reading the newspaper while having his breakfasts. The butler pours the coffee in his cup before leave him alone on the table. Then, Mr. Kim call one of his butler

 

“Mr. Kang...Mr. Kang!”

“Yes, sir” Mr. Kang immediately answered after coming from the kitchen.

“Is Taeyeon already wakeup?” Mr. Kim asking Mr. Kang.

“Not yet, sir” Mr. Kang replied.

“Hurm…” Mr. Kim said while thinking of something.

“I have to go now, could you please tell her to meet me at the office,” Mr. Kim continues. Then he put the newspaper on the table. Then he takes the cup and sips his coffee slowly. 

“If she refused, then tell her that I’m going to cut her expenses for three months,” Mr. Kim continues after he finished his drink. Mr. Kang just nodded with the Mr. Kim instructions.

“Oh, don’t forget about the matter we discussed it before” Mr. Kim said when he remembered it. Mr. Kang nodded. Then, he Mr. Kim until the in front door. Afterwards, he goes to Taeyeon room. He knocks the door twice but no replies from the inside. Then he walks away from the room and continues his works.

 

 

BIGBANG SECURITY COMPANY

 

GD arrived at the office early in the morning. He is excited to get the job after 6 months jobless. When he entered the office, he saw his officemate Taeyang.

 

“Hello, bro!” GD greets Taeyang.

“Long time no see, bro!” Taeyang replied.

“How are you?” Taeyang continued asked.

“I’m fine. Now, I’m ready for the new job!” GD said excitedly.

“Did boss tell you what will you doing?” Taeyang asked when he saw GD seems so excited.

“Nope. He just told me that he have a job for me” GD replied but he feels weird when Taeyang asked him like that.

“Oh really...hurm…this job is not like your job before this” Taeyang said try to give GD some clues. However, GD did not get his point.

“Well, good luck for the job” Taeyang continues before he leave GD with confused expressions.

 

“Why with this job?” GD mumbles alone. GD keeps thinking about his job offer. As he knows, before this, his boss will give him a job to the president or prime minister that has a conference in Korea. They will stay for three days or the longest one wills a week. However, with the , he will gain a lot of income though he just accompanying them to make sure their safety.

 

 

KIM BUSIN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter