truth

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INSIDE THE HALL

 

“What are they doing?” Heechul asked when he saw GD kissing Taeyeon.

“They are kissing” Seohyun answer bluntly.

“Yah..! I can see that” Heechul replied.

“Shuhhh…this scene is nice. Don’t be noisy here,” Sunny said while looking at the window.

“Did he tell his feelings?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I think so, just looks at Taeyeon” Sooyoung replied.

“She’s looks so happy there,” Yoona said while smiling.

“Yeah…really happy” Yuri continues said.

“Are we having to watching this?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah!” All of them answer simultaneously.

“Why am I here with you guys?” Heechul said after he heard their answers.

“Then, leave!” Sunny replied.

 

“Can I call you Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked GD while hugging him.

“Yes, of course” GD replied.

“Then, stops calling me aggashi” Taeyeon said.

“I can’t” GD replied.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked while release the hugs.

“Because you’re my master,” GD said.

“Don’t you love me?” Taeyeon asked. GD looks at her lovely before says

“More than anything”

“Would you do anything for me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Anything for you” GD replied.

“Then call my name not aggashi” Taeyeon said firmly. GD smiles and then shakes his head.

“Arasso…” GD replied slowly.

 

“What are you guys doing there?” suddenly Mr. Kim asked when he approach Taeyeon friends and Heechul at the window. All of them startled before Heechul says

“Nothing, samchon”

“Then, why all of you look at the window?” Mr. Kim asked curiously.

“Haa…actually sir, we are looking…” Seohyun try to answer but Yoona cover immediately. Jiwoong stands beside his appa just stares at them and give a sign to cover up the situations.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Mr. Kim asked while looks around.

“Did you see her?” Mr. Kim asked them.

“She’s at washroom” Sooyoung replied nervously.

“Ouh…okay, tell her to see me” Mr. Kim said.

“Come, Jiwoong. I have someone to introduce it to you,” Mr. Kim continues said before he leaves them there. Jiwoong rolls his eyes after heard Mr. Kim words.

“Hey, go get her! Now!” Jiwoong said to them before he follow Mr. Kim behind.

“What should we do?” Yuri asked while peeks out GD and Taeyeon at the wiondow.

“You go get her!” Yoona said to Heechul.

“No way!” Heechul refused.

“Then, I’ll go” Tiffany replied before she leaves them.

 

“Should we stay here all night?” Taeyeon asked GD. GD looks at Taeyeon and touch her face slowly.

“What about the party?” GD asked back.

“Let it be” Taeyeon replied. GD chuckles before he moves his hand and holds Taeyeon hands.

“I don’t think so. I have to inside” GD said.

“Why? Don’t you want to stay here…with me?” Taeyeon asked while stares at GD cutely. GD smiles when he saw Taeyeon face.

 

GD POV

“Argh…this girl!”

 

“It’s not like that. I have something to do inside there” GD said tries to explain.

“What it is?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

 

GD POV

“Should I tell her the truth?”

 

“Actually…” GD try to say but suddenly Tiffany come and interrupt their conversations.

“Kim Taeyeon! Your appa calls you!” Tiffany said when she approaches them.

GD and Taeyeon startled when they heard Tiffany voice.

“Fany-ya…” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t say anything. Just get in. He’s waiting for you” Tiffany stops Taeyeon words while she’s pointing to the hall.

 

Taeyeon and GD turn to looks at the hall and accidentally they saw Heechul and her friends are watching them from the window. All of her friends turned around from the window when they saw Taeyeon and GD looking at them meanwhile Heechul just waving at them and smiles.

“Yah…did you guys see us?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany shyly. Tiffany just nodded.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…this is so embarrassing!”

 

“Don’t worry. Your appa and oppa don’t see that kiss scene,” Tiffany said bluntly.

“Yah!” Taeyeon shouts furiously.

GD just stands there with mixed feelings.

“I think you should go inside,” GD said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looks at GD and saw he’s nodding.

“I’ll see you later,” Taeyeon said before she and Tiffany leave the place.

 

“Where have you been?” Mr. Kim asked when he saw Taeyeon come.

“Washroom” Taeyeon lie to him.

Jiwoong looks at her suspicious.

“Come, let me introduce to my business colleague,” Mr. Kim said to Jiwoong and Taeyeon. While Mr. Kim introduces them to his colleague, Jiwwong whispers to Taeyeon and asks

“What are you doing out there?”

Taeyeon frown after heard Jiwoong question.

 

Taeyeon POV

“How he knows I’m is outside? Did he also see that? Argh…”

 

“What are you doing with him out there?” Jiwoong keep asked while whispering.

“Does it matter?” Taeyeon asked him back whispering.

“Yes!” Jiwoong replied firmly. Taeyeon looks at him before she’s rolls her eyes.

“What are you guys whispering about?” Mr. Kim asked when he noticed both of them didn’t pay attention to the group.

“Nothing, appa” Jiwoong and Taeyeon said simultaneously.

“Come, introduce yourself,” Mr. Kim said to them.

“I’ll be watching him!” Jiwoong said before he walks toward Mr. Kim. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just stands there and looks at Jiwoong nervously.

 

Taeyeon POV

“I’m dead if he knows about this”

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

After back from the party, Taeyeon didn’t see GD anywhere. He’s not in the car with her, she also didn’t see him after arrive at home. Taeyeon feels worry when she didn’t see him around.  

 

Taeyeon POV

“Where is he? Did he just leave the party? Did something’s happen to him? Aha..! Did oppa say something to him again?”

 

Taeyeon get out from her room after she changed her cloth. She wants to go to the GD room. While she steps on the stairs, she saw Jiwoong.

 

“Oppa” Taeyeon call him and then walks toward him.

“What?” Jiwoong asked while eating ice cream he gets from the kitchen.

“You don't sleep?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope. I’m hungry” Jiwoong replied then walks toward the living room.

“Did you eat my ice cream?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed Jiwoong eats the ice cream.

“It’s yours?” Jiwoong asked stupidly while keep eating the ice cream.

“That’s mine! Give it to me!” Taeyeon said try to take the ice cream. Jiwoong jokingly try not to give to her.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon shouts.

“Hmm…delicious” Jiwoong said try to more.

“What is happening here” suddenly Mr. Kim appears at the living room with GD behind him.

Taeyeon and Jiwoong turn to looks at their father. Taeyeon saw GD then suddenly she feels shy and tries to hide behind Jiwoong.

“Don’t you see what time it is?” Mr. Kim said to both of them firmly. Jiwoong looks at the clock before he looks at Taeyeon behind him.

“Out to bed” Mr. Kim continues.

Jiwoong goes to the kitchen to put back the ice cream in the fridge meanwhile Taeyeon walks toward the stairs.

“Come, GD” Mr. Kim said before he leaves the living room.

Taeyeon stops her steps at the stairs and saw GD following her father to his room. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter