change

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO WEEKS LATER

 

KIM BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

 

In the conference room, some shareholders are ready with the announcement of Jiwoong's appointment. Meanwhile, Jiwoong is still in the office with Mrs. Kim.

“You look so handsome” Mrs. Kim praise her son while fix his tie.

“Thank you, omma” Jiwoong replied nervously.

“Don’t think too much. I know you can do this” Mrs. Kim replied and then hugs her son.

Jiwoong just hugs back without saying anything.

“Sir, are you ready?” suddenly Mr. Lim come.

Jiwoong looks at his omma before he nodded to Mr. Lim.

“Okay, let’s go” Mr. Lim said while wait for him. Jiwoong takes a deep breath and then he grabs Mrs. Kim hand to walks beside him.

 

 

NETHERLANDS

AMSTERDAM SCHOOL OF THE ARTS

 

Taeyeon smiles after she saw a picture his brother and her omma along with the shareholders on her phone. Then, she replys to Jiwoong and congratulate him.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Oppa, good luck! I know you can do well”

 

“Why are you smiling?” suddenly Jongsuk asked when he saw Taeyeon smiles while looking at her phone.

“Aa…nothing” Taeyeon replied before she focus back on her design.

Jongsuk looks at her with suspicious eyes.

“You’re so secretive. As long as I've known you, you've never even told me about your family. What's more about yourself” Jongsuk said.

Taeyeon looks at Jongsuk before she says

“My life is normal. There is nothing important to tell” Taeyeon said try to avoid Jongsuk suspicious.

“Arasso, I respect your stand” Jongsuk replied before he focuses on his model.

 

Few moments later, Boa comes to approach them. She seat beside Jongsuk and stares at his model.

“Noona, what are you doing?” Jongsuk asked.

“Leave me be. I'm mad,” Boa replied.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Remember our carnival before this? There is a company that wants to buy our design but the sponsor sells it without telling us!” Boa spills her words furiously.

“What? Which design did they sell?” Jongsuk asked.

“I don’t remember but one of them is Taeyeon design!” Boa replied angry.

“Really? What the university says about this?” Jongsuk asked again

“They said they were going to negotiate but the problem is design already give it to the company” Boa complaint.

Taeyeon just keeps silent after hear the news. She didn’t know how to respond after hear the news.

“Did you know which company?” Jongsuk asked. Boa nodded before she opens her bag and takes out the business card.

“Here, the company name. The sponsor told me to get it myself from them if I needed the design back” Boa replied.

“Kwon Company branches Perth. Perth? Australia? Wow daebak!. Taeyeon, your design international companies interested in!” Jongsuk said excitedly.

“Yah! What are you talking about? They should've gotten Taeyeon's approval not this way!” Boa said tries to defend Taeyeon.

“What would you do?” Jongsuk asked Taeyeon while giving her the business card.

Taeyeon takes the cards and read it. Suddenly, she feels her heart beats after reading the name on the card. Taeyeon repeated her reading for certainty. Jongsuk and Boa noticed Taeyeon expressions after she read the card.

“What happen?” Boa asked to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just shakes her head and then she says

“Nothing”

“What you will do?” Jongsuk asked again. Taeyeon just looks at the card while answering Jongsuk.

“Leave it” Taeyeon said before she walks out from the lab and leaves Boa and Jongsuk with confused expressions.

 

 

SIX MONTH LATER

 

AUSTRALIA, PERTH

KWON COMPANY

 

Dami seats on her chair while reading the documents on the table.

“Mrs. Kwon, here the latest design we get from the Japan” her secretary give Dami the files.

“Okay, thank you. By the way, where is Jiyong?” Dami asked her secretary.

“He visited the construction site” the secretary replied.

“Okay, thank you” Dami replied before the secretary leaves the office.

 

Few hours later, GD arrives at the office after visiting the site. He goes toward his cubicle and then seats on the chair before him open his phone. He looks at Taeyeon picture that Daesung give to him before.

Taeyeon's meeting with Daesung is coincidentally where Daesung is doing his work in the area of Taeyeon University. Daesung accidentally bumps into her at a bakery without being noticed by Taeyeon. At first, Daesung wanted to reprimand Taeyeon but he tried not to reprove her and took her picture to give to GD.

When GD got the picture, he was so happy. In the end, he knew Taeyeon's position and her life. GD had tried to meet with Taeyeon but the situation didn't allow him. Therefore, he sent someone to get some information about Taeyeon over there. Finally, the informer managed to get one of Taeyeon design. GD opens the files and looks at Taeyeon design while smiling.

 

GD POV

“You’re talented. I miss you, Taeyeon-ah…”

 

“Jiyong” Dami call his name. GD rush hide the file before Dami noticed it.

“Yes, noona” GD replied.

“Did you get the sketch of the building yesterday?” Dami asked.

“Yes, it’s already on your table” GD replied.

“It is? Why I can’t find it?” Dami asked and then go back to her office. GD takes a deep breath before he places the files carefully before he walks toward Dami office. 

 

 

THREE YEAR LATER

 

KIM BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

 

Jiwoong and his family have been living in Korea for three years now since he was appointed company president. However, there are times when Mrs. Kim will return to England to meet Hayeon who will continue her studies there with her friends.

Six months earlier, Jiwoong was trying to build confidence in managing the company. To this day, he is prepared with the confidence assisted by Mr. Lim. Finally, he is comfortable with his job now.

 

“Sir, your omma on the line” his secretary said.

“Okay” Jiwoong replied and then he takes the call.

“Hello, omma” Jiwoong greet while his eyes keep looks at the files.

“Are you busy?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Not really, why?” Jiwoong replied.

“We have to go to Taeyeon's convocation the day after tomorrow. Did she tell you? I will be there tomorrow but first, I must go to England to see Hayeon before I’m going to Taeyeon” Mrs. Kim said.

“Oh, yeah. She did tell me but I forgot” Jiwoong replied and then he looks at his planner. He opens the planner and saw the date is already marked.

“Aigo, Don't be like this. Don't overload yourself with work. Oh, before you forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter