propose

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON ARCHITECTURE COMPANY, SEOUL

 

Taeyeon get ready with the document before enter the meeting room.

“Taeyeon-shi, they already here” the secretary said to Taeyeon in front of the door.

“Okay, I’m coming” Taeyeon replied before she gets up from the seat.

 

Taeyeon walks toward the meeting room with her secretary. In front of the door, she hears familiar voice inside the room. She frowns before pull the door slowly. When she enters the room, she saw her boss is talking with someone that she knew so well. Taeyeon stunned when she saw GD is there with his sister, Dami.

“Taeyeon-shi, come.” Her boss said when he saw Taeyeon.

“Hello” Taeyeon greet all of them.

GD smiles when he saw Taeyeon surprise face meanwhile Dami stares at her warmly.

“How are you?” Dami asked friendly.

Taeyeon hesitate to answer but she still reply

“I’m fine”

“So, let me introduce. This is new colleagues. This is Kwon Dami and her brother Kwon Jiyong. They will collaborate on the gallery architecture in Jeju. I believe in their work. So I hope you get along well with them.” Taeyeon boss said while introduce Dami and GD to her.

Taeyeon just nodded while looks at GD with confused face.

“I hope we can work well together,” Dami said while extend a hand to shake.

Taeyeon looks at Dami before she shakes hands with Dami.

“Me too” Taeyeon replied shortly.

GD just smiles while looks at Taeyeon face.

“Okay, let's start the discussion” Taeyeon boss said while open the document in front of him.

 

Meetings run for several hours before they stop for a temporary break. Taeyeon boss excuses himself and leave Taeyeon, GD and Dami there. At first, Taeyeon feels awkward when she just seat there alone with GD and his sister. However, suddenly Dami get up from the seat and then seat beside Taeyeon.

“I want to apologize to you,” Dami said while hold Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon startled with Dami action before she looks at GD with confused expressions.

“Sorry for surprising you like this. I know my mistake before.” Dami continues.

“No, it’s nobody fault.” Taeyeon replied.

“No, I was wrong. Because of Jiyong's, I acted selfishly without thinking about his feelings.” Dami said and then turn to looks at GD.

“Both of you, I’m really sorry” Dami said while looks at Taeyeon and GD.

“It’s okay, noona” finally GD speaks after keep silent.

“Will you forgive me?” Dami asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded and then she smiles.

“Thank you” Dami said and then she hugs Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stares at GD while Dami hugs her and GD just smiling to her while winks his eye to her.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Mrs. Kim walks toward the living room to meet her guests. When she entered the room, she saw the police officer that handles her husband case before.

“Hello, Ma’am. Sorry for disturbing you” the officer said.

“No, it’s okay. What’s matter?” Mrs. Kim asked

“We have a report on your husband's case. Criminals who disappeared before, we've found his corpse.” The officer said.

“He’s death?” Mrs. Kim asked surprised.

“Investigations were made on the body and found him to have committed suicide. We wonder if he was depressed because of the police rush.” The officer explains to Mrs. Kim.

“Oh God…” Mrs. Kim replied still in shock.

“We’re already calling your son and tell him about this,” the officer said.

Mrs. Kim nodded while her mind is nowhere.

“We are here to return your husband's goods. We think this bag should be returned to your family.” The officer said before he handed the bag toward Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim looks at the bag with mixed feelings. She slowly takes the bag and opens it. Inside the bag there are some documents belonging to the company.

“We have to go, Ma’am. I hope you and your son can come to the station to report the closure of this case,” the officer said before he leaves the living room.

 

Mrs. Kim stares at the bag for a while before she gets her phone and call Jiwoong.

“Jiwoong” Mrs. Kim said slowly.

“Yes, omma?” Jiwoong asked while he focusing on his PC.

Mrs. Kim keeps silent for a while before Jiwoong noticed about it.

“Omma? Are you okay?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Yeah…Jiwoong…the police officer come earlier,” Mrs. Kim said

“Oh? What did they said?” Jiwoong asked.

“The y give me your appa bag,” Mrs. Kim said while looks at the bag.

“Anything important there?”Jiwoong asked.

“Can you back now?” Mrs. Kim suddenly asked.

Jiwoong feels uneasy when hear Mrs. Kim voice then he just reply

“Okay, I on my way”

After that, Jiwoong tell his secretary to cancel his meeting for that day before he leave the office.

 

KWON ARCHITECTURE COMPANY, SEOUL

 

After the meeting ends, Taeyeon's boss invites Dami and GD for afternoon tea together.

“Taeyeon-shi, you too” the boss said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded before she walks toward her office. Taeyeon enters her office and place the document on the table.

“Oh, this is your office” suddenly GD voice hears from behind.

Taeyeon startled before she turn her body and saw GD is standing at the door while smiling.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked and smiles back to GD.

“To meet you,” GD said and then he walks toward Taeyeon.

“And doing this” GD continues said before he kiss Taeyeon cheek.

“Yah! Behave yourself” Taeyeon said and push GD.

“I’m missing you,” GD said before he pull Taeyeon and hugs her.

“Me too” Taeyeon replied and hug him back.

“I'm surprised to see you here,” Taeyeon continues.

GD release their hug and then chuckles.

“Yeah, I can see through your face before” GD said while touch Taeyeon face.

“What made your sister accept me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hurm… your charm?” GD said and smiles.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes suspicions with GD answer.

GD laughs with Taeyeon expression before he says

“I’ll tell you later”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon saw it is her brother number. She picks up the call and then her look changed. GD noticed about it but he just looks at her curiously. After she ended the call, she turns to look at GD and says

“I have to go home”

“Wait, what happen?” GD asked curiously.

“Police officer already found the criminal” Taeyeon replied before she takes her stuff and walks toward the door.

“Irene, tell boss I have to go home. Emergency. Anything you can call me,” Taeyeon said to her secretary before she leaves the office.

“I’ll go with you,” GD suddenly said behind her.

“No, what will your sister said?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’ll tell her later. Now, let me accompany you” GD replied.

Taeyeon just nodded before both of them leave the level.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon and GD arrive at home around 5 o’clock. When they enter the house, they saw Jiwoong is already there with Mrs. Kim.

“Oppa…omma” Taeyeon call them.

Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim turn to looks at Taeyeon but both of them surprise to see GD behind her.

“GD?” Jiwoong asked when he saw him

GD nodded and bowing toward them politely.

“What happen? What the officer said?” Taeyeon asked impatiently.

Jiwoong tells everything about the case to Taeyeon and GD. How the police find him, what actually happen before this.

“What is in the bag?” Taeyeon asked while looks at the bag curiously.

Jiwoong open the bag and show inside the bag to GD and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon takes the documents and read it.

“We have to keep it safely,” Jiwoong said

“Why don’t the police keep this document?” Taeyeon asked.

“They also have a copy,” Jiwoong said.

“Me too” GD said.

All of them hear GD words and turn to looks at him.

“Mr. Kim know that something will be happen to him so he handed me the copy of this documents before this” GD explain to them.

“Why don’t you tell me about this before?” Taeyeon asked.

“I have promised your father to keep it secret” GD replied.

“So, where did you place the document?” Jiwoong asked

“It’s at my old company. In USB” GD said.

“Can you give it to me?” Jiwoong asked.

“Yeah sure” GD replied.

 

“I’m feel relieved when everything is over” Mrs. Kim said to her child.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter