the pain

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAKE CRUISE

 

Mr. Kim arrives at the place of his agreement with the gang. He looks around to make sure that Mr. Lim and the police squad are standby while he negotiates with the gang. Suddenly, two men from the gag approach him and invite him to follow them. Mr. Kim nodded and then follows them silently.

 

Mr. Lim saw Mr. Kim is leaving the area. He opens his phone and call GD.

“We’re already here,” Mr. Lim said to GD.

“Arasso. I send them to you,” GD replied.

“Make sure they didn’t noticed that we already safe them” Mr. Lim said to make sure GD being careful.

“Arasso” GD replied before ended the call.

 

“They are here. Daesung, let’s move” GD said to Daesung. Daesung nodded.

“Taeyeon, keep follow him. Make sure you met with Mr. Lim. He is there waiting for both of you” GD said.

“What about my husband?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“I’ll take care of him” GD replied.

“Daesung, make sure they are safe” GD said. Daesung just nodded before he walks out from the lighthouse slowly followed by Mrs. Kim behind. Taeyeon stops at GD before she follows Daeunsg.

“Be safe. I want you and appa safe!” Taeyeon said before she kisses GD on the lips while holding her tears. GD feels touched with Taeyeon words and her kisses.

“I’ll promise” GD replied after the kiss is released. Taeyeon stares at GD with tear eyes. GD nodded while touches her face softly.

 

After that, Taeyeon walks out from the lighthouse and follow Mrs. Kim and Daesung. Meanwhile, GD walks toward Mr. Kim place. Taeyeon turn to looks at GD and she saw his back with mixed feelings.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why do I feel like he's going to leave me?”

 

“Taeyeon, faster!” Daesung said after he saw Taeyeon still didn’t move from there. Taeyeon startled with Daesung voice and then rush walks toward him.

“Don’t worry. He can take care of himself,” Daesung said after he saw Taeyeon face.

 

GD arrives at the place where Mr. Kim has to meet the gang boss. GD hides himself between the ships. He saw Mr. Kim is already there while holding the briefcase. GD tries to get closer to them.

 

“Where is the documents?” the boss asked Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim shows his hand that holding the briefcase.

“Go get it” the boss continues said to his worker.

“I won’t give it until you let go my family first,” Mr. Kim said try to take time for the police to make preparations. The boss feels uneasy when Mr. Kim asked that.

“I will after I get what I want” the boss replied.

“No…I want to see them then I will give it to you,” Mr. Kim said try to threaten them.

“Wait up” the boss said before him whispering to one of his worker.

Mr. Kim feels uneasy when he saw that scene. Then, Mr. Kim turns to looks around and then he saw GD is at the back hide behind one of the ships. GD gives Mr. Kim sign that his families are safe and he is there to guard him.

“What about you just give us the documents and then I will release them?” suddenly the boss tries to negotiate.

“You know you cannot escape even if I leave this to you,” Mr. Kim said.

“That’s my thing, you don't have to worry” the boss replied confidently.

 

“Attention, this area has been surrounded. Please cooperate with the police” suddenly, the police officer shouts to them. The gang startled after hear the voice. They look around and saw the squad is already there. Mr. Kim tries to run away from the area but one of the workers noticed it. He brings out his weapon and then shoots him. However, GD reacts faster with blocking the shoot with the briefcase.

 

After that, shooting incident occurred between the police and the gang. The boss asked his worker to start the ships engine for them to escape from there while he is walks toward Mr. Kim to take the briefcase.

 

“Let me have it” the boss said while tries to seize the briefcase from Mr. Kim. However, Mr. Kim didn’t let the briefcase from his hands. GD pulls the briefcase from the boss hand before he kicks his leg.

“Argh…” the boss grunt. GD takes the opportunity to take Mr. Kim away from there. However, one of the gang that hides between the ships fired a shot and hit Mr. Kim back.

“Argh…” Mr. Kim grunt loudly. GD turns to looks Mr. Kim and saw someone shot him. GD looks around and he saw that person shoot Mr. Kim. GD immediately points his weapon toward him and shoot on his leg. The men fell after GD shoots him.

 

“Sir…sir…” GD said tries to hold the blood out from Mr. Kim body.

“GD…” Mr. Kim replied weakly. The boss that sees the scene rush to take the briefcase and then run toward his ship. GD wants to chase him but Mr. Kim holds his arm and shakes his head slowly.

“Someone call the ambulance!” GD shouts before he looks at Mr. Kim with tear eyes.

“GD…takes good care of her,” Mr. Kim said slowly.

“Hold on, sir! I will save you!” GD said.

 

Some police came to them while others struggled to catch another gang member. Meanwhile, the boss and his close members managed to escape by ship.

“Call the marine squad. Inform them about the ship!” the chief officer give his order.

“The ambulance is on the way,” one of the officers tells them.

“Appa!” suddenly GD hear Taeyeon shouts. He turns to looks and saw Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim is running toward them.

“Yeobo!” Mrs. Kim shouts after she arrives beside Mr. Kim.

“Appa…” Taeyeon cry hardly when she saw her father blood.

“Dear…I’m sorry” Mr. Kim calls his wife before he places his hand to her face.

“No…no…” Mrs. Kim replied while crying.

“Taeyeon-na…my beloved…daughter” Mr. Kim said slowly and then smiles to her.

“Appa…I’m sorry” Taeyeon said and crying.

 

GD looks at the Kim family while crying. He feels that he already broke the promise he made before when he saw Mr. Kim conditions. Suddenly, GD leaves the place quietly.

 

GD POV

“I have to catch them!”

 

“Ambulance is here,” the officer said to them. The medical assistant immediately did their job to save Mr. Kim. Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim are hugging each other while see Mr. Kim is receiving treatment.

“His blood is flowing too much. We need extra blood for him,” the medical assistant said to his mate.

“I’ll inform the unit” the other one respond.

 

After that, they brought Mr. Kim went to the ambulance to get the hospital. As they enter Mr. Kim went to the ambulance, Daesung approach the ambulance and then Daesung looked around and found GD not there

“Where is hyung?” Daesung asked. Taeyeon hear Daesung question turn her looks around and she didn’t see GD anywhere.

“Did some family members want to follow?” the medical assistant asked. Mrs. Kim nodded and hop into the ambulance while Taeyeon feels mixed feelings. Daesung noticed Taeyeon worry face and then he says

“Don’t worry. I’ll find him. Go,” Daesung said. Taeyeon nodded before she gets into the ambulance.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Jiwoong and Hayeon rush toward the car after Mr. Lim report Mr. Kim conditions.

“Oppa…did something will happen to appa?” Hayeon asked while crying.

“No, don’t think that!” Jiwoong said try to comfort his little sister.

Jiwoong hold his emotion before he drives the car. However, before he drive, Mr. Kang stops his car and says

“I want to follow. Let me drive” Mr. Kang offers to drive after he saw Jiwoong unstable emotions. Jiwoong nodded and then change his seat with Mr. Kang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter