her care

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bring me to Sooyoung boutique,” Taeyeon said to Daesung after they enter the car.

“Yes, aggasi” Daesung replied before he start the engine. Suddenly, Daesung phone is ringing. He wears his wireless earphone to answer the call.

“Yes, Hyung” Daesung said. Taeyeon beside him just heard his conversation but she just ignoring while looks outside.

“Yes, I meet GD hyung after finish my job today” Daesung said. Then, those statements really attract Taeyeon attentions. She turns to looks at Daesung with fully hope expressions. Daesung didn’t noticed it because he’s just concentrate on the read.

“Okay, hyung. Just place it there. I take it with me,” Daesung replied before he ended the phone.

 

“You going to meet him?” Taeyeon suddenly asked after Daesung end his call. Daesung turn to look at her confusedly.

“Meet who?” Daesung asked confusedly.

“GD!” Taeyeon replied angry.

“Oh…yeah but why?” Daesung keep asking her curiously.

“I want to follow” Taeyeon said insist.

“You can’t aggasi” Daesung said to refused her ideas.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Because…because…” Daesung stutter. Taeyeon stares at him suspiciously.

“What happen to him?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“No…He’s fine,” Daesung said.

“Then, let me follow you to meet him,” Taeyeon said while raising her voice. 

“No, you can’t, aggasi. It’s not proper to bring you there,” Daesung said to try to give excuses.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Because…” Daesung said try to think good reason to her. Taeyeon feels furious when Daesung keep giving her excuses.

“Because of what…?” Taeyeon raise her voice then it makes Daesung startled and says

“He’s having a fever. So, he don’t want anybody see him except emergency”

Taeyeon feels concern after Daesung said that.

 

Daesung POV

“Aigo…did I just slip up speak? Argh…I’m dead meat”  

 

Daesung feels uneasy after he said that. He gets a warning before this by GD to don’t want anybody disturb him on his leave except emergency. That's why GD also explains to him about Taeyeon schedule and what should he do while guarding her. Now, it's just telling Taeyeon about GD condition.

 

“Please, bring me” Taeyeon beg to Daesung.

“Aggasi, I can’t” Daesung replied guilty.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“He don’t want anybody to disturb him…especially you” Daesung said.

“Why not me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“He don’t want to bother you, aggasi” Daesung said try to explain to her.

“No, he don’t. Just let me see him, please” Taeyeon said try to beg. Daesung looks at Taeyeon for a while. He saw her faced fully hope then he says

“Okay…I can bring you but you have to promise me that you will allow me to follow you for a week not to stand far from you” Daesung said to try to make deal with Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks at Daesung with furious expressions.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Oh…he know how to dealing…then…should I agree or not? If not then I can’t to see him…argh….”

 

Daesung POV

“He…he…he…just doing my job…at least it make me easier to take care of you”

 

“Arasso…deal but you have to bring me to meet GD,” Taeyeon said furiously after agree the deals.

“Yeah sure” Daesung replied and smiles.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

After Daesung agree to bring her, Taeyeon cancel her intention to Sooyoung boutique. She asks Daesung to go back so she can change her cloths before meet GD.

 

“You back early” Jiwoong said when he saw Taeyeon rush steps on the stairs go to her room. Jiwoong feels weird when her sister just ignores him. Then, he saw Daesung enter the home. Jiwoong make confused expressions.

 

“Who you?” Jiwoong asked

“I’m aggasi bodyguard” Daesung replied.

“Where is GD?” Jiwoong asked confusedly.

“He’s on leave” Daesung replied shortly.

“Then, what is wrong with her?” Jiwong asked Daesung while pointing toward Taeyeon room. Jiwoong thought that something happens to his sister when he saw her rushing to her room and ignores him. However, before Daesung answer him, suddenly Taeyeon shouts from the stairs.

“Let’s go!” she said excitedly.

“Wow…wow…where are you going?” Jiwoong stops Taeyeon.

“To visit my bodyguard,” Taeyeon replied.

“Bodyguard? Then who’s is he?” Jiwoong asked confusedly while pointing to Daesung.

“Aigoo…not this one. The other one” Taeyeon replied then she walks. Jiwoong grab her collar and asks

“Are you seeing GD?”

Taeyeon just nodded and smiles.

“Then I want to follow” Jiwoong said.

“What?” Taeyeon asked surprise.

“WHAT?” Daesung asked with more surprised expressions. Jiwoong and Taeyeon look at Daesung with confused expressions.

“Why? I can’t visit him?” Jiwoong asked while stares at Daesung furiously.

“No…no…sir” Daesung replied stutter.

“Good” Jiwoong said. Taeyeon looks at him irate. While Jiwoong smile widely. Then he walks beside Taeyeon toward the in front door.

 

Daesung POV

“I’m dead….really…why God…why…hyung, sorry!”

 

Daesung open his phone then he texting GD.

 

Hyung, red code! – Daesung

 

After that, Daesung keep his phone and follow Taeyeon and Jiwoong from behind.

 

 

GD APARTMENT

 

GD feels dizzy and lifeless throughout the day. He just sleeps after he eat the paracetamol tablets. After he wake up, he looks at the clock it’s already 6 pm. Suddenly he feel hungry. Before he goes to the kitchen to have some meals, he open his phone and saw Daesung and Taeyang message. He open Daesung message first.

 

Hyung, red code! – Daesung

 

GD frowns when he read Daesung message. He feels uneasy with Daesung message but he holds it and open Taeyang message

 

Buddy, I already ask Daesung to bring the collection for you – Taeyang

 

GD POV

“Oh…so he will come later…but why red code? It’s something happen to Taeyeon?”

 

GD scroll his phone list try to call Daesung but suddenly he heard doorbell.

“It’s Daesung already here?” GD mumbles before he walks toward the in front door slowly.

 

“Coming!” GD shouts from inside. He opens the door then he saw Taeyeon, Jiwoong and Daesung. Jiwoong smiles widely to him. Taeyeon stars at him while Daesung smile to him with feel guilty.

“Hello, GD…!” Jiwoong greet and enter the house before GD invite. GD startled with their appearance in front of his house.

“I heard that you on leave” Jiwoong said after enter GD house.

“I’m sorry, for not telling you. I’m heard that you have a fever. So, I bought porridge” Taeyeon said but she still standing in front of his house. GD stares at Daesung furiously.

“It’s not his fault. I’m the one want to visit you. Sorry” Taeyeon said try to defend Daesung. GD looks at Taeyeon then he says

“Please come in, aggasi”

Taeyeon enter GD apartment. She saw that the apartment is huge for him to stay alone.

“Did you stay here alone?” Taeyeon asked. GD just nodded before he gets the porridge from Taeyeon hand.

“Oh…Let me reheat the porridge, you go get some rest” Taeyeon said while her eyes looking the kitchen. GD gives a sign to Daesung to help Taeyeon. Daesung rub his hand while says

“Sorry, hyung” then he walks to the kitchen to help Taeyeon. GD just shakes his head before turn to look Jiwoong.

 

“This apartment has nice scenery,” Jiwoong said while standing at the windows.

“Did you buy this house?” Jiwoong asked while turn to look at GD. GD just nodded.

“Wow…it’s your family rich?” Jiwoong keeps ask while turn his head look around. GD didn’t bother to answer him because his head feels dizzy. He just lay on the sofa while massaging his head slowly.

“I don’t see you family picture…” Jiwoong pause his word after he saw GD is already lying with eyes closed. Jiwoong feels guilty after he saw GD. Then he saw a blanket on the sofa. He takes the blanket and cover GD body. After that, Jiwoong bend his body and stares at GD.

 

Jiwoong POV

“He is nice guy… but why Taeyeon seems to have concern toward him? It because of his care or she is really like this guy?”

 

Jiwoong feels jealous when his sister is caring toward GD. He feels that GD is someone special for Taeyeon. He as his brother felt that he never get the treat as Taeyeon did to GD. When, he still stars at GD. Suddenly, Daesung come to call them that the meals is ready but Daesung stops his steps after he saw the scene.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter