healing

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon and Jiwoong seat on the sofa while their parents are a seat at the sofa in front of them.

 

“Tae, don’t be angry. Let’s hear what appa and omma want to say” Jiwoong said to try to comfort Taeyeon. Taeyeon just keeps silent while looks down.

“We’re sorry,” Mr. Kim said to his children.

“What are I and your omma tell is something that we’re hiding it for all of you for a year’s,” Mr. Kim said.

Mr. Kim looks at his wife before he says

“Actually, I and your mother still husband and wife. I never ever think to divorce her. However, because of certain things, we have to live separately.” Mr. Kim explains.

Taeyeon surprises with her father words. She turns to looks at her parents before she looks at her brother. Jiwoong just nodded.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Oppa knows?”

 

“Tae, remember that night you hear I and your appa have a fight?” Mrs. Kim asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded.

“That’s because that night I know about the threatening that our family gets” Mrs. Kim continues said.

“Threatening?” Jiwoong and Taeyeon said at the same time.

“Yes, when Jiwoong already studies overseas, and the week that you join the school camping, your omma has been kidnapped” Mr. Kim start the story.

“What?” Taeyeon asked surprise.

“At first, they say they want to attack you and Hayeon but I won’t let that happen! However, I'm careless with my own wife and they took her” Mr. Kim said sadly.

“They kidnap her and torture her badly…” Mr. Kim said but he stops when he suddenly cried.

Taeyeon and Jiwoong feel sympathy after hearing their parent’s story.

“I can’t forgive myself if anything happens to her that time,” Mr. Kim continues while sobbing.

 

Mrs. Kim holds her husband hands before she says

“During kidnapped, they keep hit me every day until they feel satisfied. It took three days your appa can find me. After that incident, my body hurt badly. It took me a year to recover.”

Taeyeon cry after she hears her mother words.

“Omma…” Taeyeon said while go to her. She hugs her tightly.

“I’m sorry for leave you…but I have too. I don’t want you and Hayeon to be hurt just like me,” Mrs. Kim said while crying.

“Omma…” Taeyeon keeps call her mother sadly.

“I’m sorry. I have no choice. I have to leave you with appa. Because of my condition, I can't let all of you see me like that. That's the reasons your appa have to take care of you guys while I'm recovering. However, when I'm ready to come back, I feel I can't.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Why? Why don’t you tell me? I’m your son!” Jiwoong said after keep silent before this.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to hurt you more,” Mrs. Kim replied.

“I’ll already want bring her back but she insist don't want to makes the situation troublesome. She just doesn't want me to be more trouble anymore because of her.” Mr. Kim said while looks at his wife.

“Why? Why are you doing this?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Because I do love your appa and of course my children,” Mrs. Kim said softly.

“Did you just sacrifice your life because of us?”Jiwoong asked while wiping his tears.

“I’m doing anything to protect my family,” Mrs. Kim said lovely.

 

“What are they wanted from our family?” Jiwoong suddenly asked curiously.

“You know my job, they want to use me for their illegal work” Mr. Kim replied.

“Did you do what they want?” Jiwoong asked again

“Because I'm refused they threatening us,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Don’t you want to report it to the police?” Jiwoong keeps asking.

“I've already done it before, that's why they torture your omma badly. After that, I’ll always be cautious before react,” Mr. Kim replied and then looks at his wife.

 

“That’s why you hire the bodyguard for Taeyeon?” Jiwoong asked.

Mr. Kim nodded and then looks at Taeyeon.

“I don't want to make the same mistake. That's why I have to hire a bodyguard for you,” Mr. Kim said while looks at Taeyeon.

“What about Hayeon?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“She is also the same, but she did not know” Mr. Kim replied.

“Then, why I don’t have any bodyguard?” Jiwoong asked

“Because you’re my son. You know how to take care of yourself” Mr. Kim replied and then smiles.

“You trust him too much, appa” Taeyeon said to try to brother.

“Yah!” Jiwoong said furiously.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim smile after they saw them bickering.

“We’re sorry for keep hid the truth for both of you,” Mr. Kim said while touch Taeyeon face softly.

“No, appa. I’m sorry to hurt you more” Taeyeon replied and then hugs her parents.

“I want to hugs too” Jiwoong said and then walks toward them and hugs them. That day, finally all of them feel happy after the truth is released.

 

Taeyeon POV

“God, please keep my family safe”

 

Jiwoong POV

“I love my family”

 

Mr. Kim POV

“I’ll protect all of you until I die”

 

Mrs. Kim POV

“I miss them. Thank you, god for this”

 

GD peek the family behind the wall. He smiles widely after saw all of them hugging each other. GD looks at Taeyeon face, he saw her smiles, and he feels happy to see her smiles.

 

GD POV

“Please, God. Let them happy”

 

Mr. Kim noticed GD is stands behind the wall. He releases the hugs and says

“Dear, I have to introduce you with someone.”

“GD!” Mr. Kim shouts GD name. GD startled after hear Mr. Kim voice. He walks toward the living room and bowing to him.

Taeyeon looks at him and smiles widely.

“He is Taeyeon bodyguard,” Mr. Kim said to Mrs. Kim.

“Oh-ho…hello, nice to meet you, GD” Mrs. Kim said.

“Yes, madam” GD replied and smiles.

 

Jiwoong looks at his sister before he asks

“Where did you guys sleep last night?”

Taeyeon stunned with Jiwoong question. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim turn to looks at Jiwoong before they looks at GD.

“Ouh, I bring her to my apartment,” GD said honestly.

“Really? Did you bring her there or she asks you to bring her there?” Jiwoong asked suspicious.

Taeyeon feels uneasy with Jiwoong question and then she says

“I’m the one don’t want to back home. So, he just takes me there”

Jiwoong and her parents look at Taeyeon and then GD says

“I’ll promise, sir. I don’t do anything to hurt her” while looks at Mr. Kim.

“It’s fine. As long she’s fine” Mr. Kim replied and then pats GD shoulders. Jiwoong stares at Taeyeon with suspicious eyes while Taeyeon just narrow her eyes to warn him not to interfere in her life.

 

“What did I miss here?”Suddenly Heechul appears in the living room.

“Nothing to miss” Jiwoong replied.

“Did you already finish packed?” Mr. Kim asked.

“A little more, samchon” Heechul replied.

“Oppa! Did you have to leave?” Taeyeon asked sadly.

“Sorry…it’s because of my works,” Heechul said before Taeyeon come near him and hugs him.

“Who will send you tomorrow?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Jiwoong said he want to send me,” Heechul said without Jiwoong knowledge.

“Did I?” Jiwoong asked confused.

“Yes and you have too!” Heechul replied firmly.

“Arasso…” Jiwoong replied.

Heechul just laugh and then he looks at Taeyeon and says

“You…take care of yourself. I know you have your own bodyguard but…just take care of yourself” Heechul said concern.

“Arraso, oppa” Taeyeon replied sadly after Heechul said that.

 

 

After that, all of them disperse and return to their rooms. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter