wishes

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DIM SUM RESTAURANT

 

Heechul looks at the menu excitedly. Meanwhile, Taeyeon stares at him furiously.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What it his game? Please god, help me”

 

GD POV

“She’s so cute when she angry”

 

Heechul noticed GD keeps staring at Taeyeon. He knows that GD has feeling toward Taeyeon.

 

Heechul POV

“This guy I’m sure he’s already fall for her! Just looks how he stares at her”

 

“Erm….waiter!” Heechul shouts while calling the waiter.

“Oppa! What are your wishes?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Be patient” Heechul said and then smiles widely. After they make an order, Heechul stares at both of them before he says

“This meals is on me. Don’t worry”

“So…what is your wish? I thought you want us to pay these meals,” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Nope… it's not challenging” Heechul said try to tease both of them.

 

Taeyeon POV

“I know he has something else! What actually his agenda?”

 

“So…GD. Why you want people call you GD?” Heechul asked GD.

“It's simple and people can recognize me easily” GD answers and then smiles.

“Hurm…what is GD means?” Heechul asked curiously.

“Oppa. Enough” Taeyeon said while narrow her eyes.

“What? I just want to get acquainted with him” Heechul replied. GD chuckles when he saw both of them quarrel.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon said while rolls her eyes.

“Just ignores her. You can be my dongseng if you want. I really like you,” Heechul said. After that, Taeyeon smack his arm hardly.

“Ouch! Yah…it’s hurts!” Heechul said while rubs his arm slowly. GD chuckles when he saw both of them.

“Did you have a girlfriend?” Suddenly Heechul bluntly asked. At first, Taeyeon startled with Heechul sudden question but she didn’t say anything to stops him from asking GD that. She also wants to know about the question answer. Heechul glance at Taeyeon for a while and then smiles.

 

Heechul POV

“Yeah…did you interested?”

 

GD surprises with Heechul question. He just smiles before says

“I have someone that I really like” then he stares at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon POV

“He has?”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon feels sorrowful after she heard GD answer. Heechul noticed about it then he asks

“Ouh…did she’s like you?”

“I don’t know…but I hope one day she knows my feelings,” GD said while keeps staring at Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon didn’t look at him after heard his answers. Suddenly, she feels sad and she tries to hold her tears.

“I hope you can bravely tell her that you like her,” Heechul said while looks at GD. GD turn his looks and saw Heechul face.

 

Heechul POV

“So…he is really like her. Kim Heechul, you have to do something!”

 

GD POV

“How can I be brave...I'm nothing compared to her”

 

Taeyeon POV

“Keep calm…keep calm…keep calm…”

 

“Aha..! I think I know!” Suddenly Heechul said loudly. Taeyeon and GD looks at him surprised.

“What it is?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“For you GD, my wish is…I want you tell her that you like her!” Heechul said bluntly. GD startled with Heechul words meanwhile Taeyeon surprise with Heechul wish.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon shouts furiously.

“What? He can’t refused. We already agree with this, right?” Heechul said try to defend himself. GD feels uneasy with the wish but as a promised, he asks

“Should I do it in front of you?”

“Hurm…yeah…I have to see as a proof,” Heechul said excitedly. GD rubs his hair while thinking about the wish.

 

GD POV

“What the H***!! Why I get stuck with this betting?!!”

 

Heechul POV

“Kim Heechul, you’re genius!”

 

Taeyeon POV

“He will do it? Then…hurm…”

 

“Yah! You can refuse!” Taeyeon said to GD furiously.

“Don’t push yourself to do his idea!” Taeyeon continues. GD just stares at her silently.  

“Hey! It’s his wish not yours. Why you want to stop him?” Heechul asked try to .

“Oppa! Don’t do this. Please…” Taeyeon said to Heechul try to begging.

“Why? Don’t you think it’s a good idea? We can help him to get his girlfriend,” Heechul said while smiling.

“Yeah…but…” Taeyeon try to reply but she hesitates.

“Don’t worry. He can handle this. Trust me” Heechul said try to persuade Taeyeon. Meanwhile, GD just stares at them silently. He’s mind is already nowhere.

 

GD POV

“What should I do…?”

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why should I help him?”

 

Heechul POV

“This is fun…I have to tell Jiwoong!”

 

“Okay then, if you want him to do this then I don’t want to grant your wish. Enough” Taeyeon said try to refused Heechul idea.

“Why…why…why?” Heechul asked

“No way. It’s over the limit. That his personal life, we can’t do this to him” Taeyeon give her reasons to refused the ideas.

“Then, what if the wish is for you? Would you do it?” Heechul asked Taeyeon bluntly. Taeyeon looks at Heechul angrily before she says

“No one will do this wish. No one!”

“Okay…Okay…arasso…” Heechul said surrender with Taeyeon stubborn. He know that she don’t like to plays with other people lives. Then, Heechul have to make another wish to them.

“Thank you, oppa” Taeyeon said and then smiles.

 

GD POV

“Wow…she can handle this? Just like that? I like you aggasi!”

 

Taeyeon POV

“Thank god…Jiyong you owe me one!”

 

Heechul POV

“Argh…! What should I do?”

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

 

NEARBY PARK

 

“Oppa! What are we doing here?” Taeyeon asked while walking beside GD. Heechul turn to looks at them and then smiles.

“Remember both of you still owe me wishes,” Heechul said.

“I got it but why here?” Taeyeon asked curiously while looks around the park.

“I want both of you to do it. So it’s just one wish but two of you have to do it!” Heechul said excitedly. GD looks at Heechul suspicious meanwhile Taeyeon looks confused.

“Tadaaa…! I want both of you do this!” Heechul said while pointing toward the bungee jumping behind him. Taeyeon stunned for a while before she says

“No! I’m not doing this!”

“Yah! You have to do it!” Heechul insists.

“Are you insane? Looks at those heights!” Taeyeon said nervously.

“That’s why I told you to do it with him!” Heechul said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter