his precious

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

GD wakes up early to makes breakfast for Taeyeon. He takes a bath before makes her breakfast. After that, he goes to the kitchen to see what he will make for her that morning. He opens the fridge and saw nothing inside the fridge except for some expired products.

 

“Hurgh…I have to go to the shops!” GD mumbles alone.

 

GD open Taeyeon room door to peek her. He noticed she still in deep sleep. Then, he rushes to go to the shop to buy something for her.

 

A Few moments later, GD comes back from the shops and then goes to the kitchen to put the groceries. He once again goes to her room to check on her. He opens the door slowly and peeks inside the room. He saw Taeyeon still in deep sleep but in different position before this. GD smiles when he is see her sleeps face.

 

“She’s cute,” GD mumbles before he close the door slowly.

 

After that, GD goes to the kitchen and start makes breakfast for her. He takes out all of the goods he buys it from the plastic. Firstly, he cooks the rice. Then, he takes the vegetables and washes them before he cut it. After that, he washes the meats before he marinates the meats and then he puts aside. He takes out the frying pan inside the cabinet and put it on the stove.

GD continues his cooking while humming his favorite song.

 

Inside the room, Taeyeon smells something delicious while she's sleeping. She opens her eyes slowly and looks around. Then, she remembers that she is in GD sister room. She gets up from her bed and goes to refresh herself before walks out of the room. 

 

When Taeyeon arrive at the kitchen, she saw GD is cooking while wear apron. She walks slowly and seat at the chair.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is he doing? Kekekeke…he’s cute with that apron”

 

Taeyeon chuckles when she hears GD humming while cooking. GD noticed someone is behind him. He turns head, saw Taeyeon is already there, and watch him cooking.

 

“You’re awake. Do you sleep well?” GD asked while holds spatula.

“Very well” Taeyeon replied and chuckles when she saw him with the spatula.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon continues asked.

“Wait calmly. I make something special for you,” GD said excitedly.

“Are you hungry?” GD continues.

Taeyeon just nodded and smiles at him widely.

“Wait it up!” GD said before he continues his cooking.

 

Taeyeon seat at the chair and looks at GD back. Meanwhile, GD is focusing on his cooking try his best to cheer her up.

 

“Do you need any helps there?” Taeyeon asked.

“No need. It’s already done” GD said while prepares the food on the plates.

GD place the food on the table before he goes to makes a drink for them.

Taeyeon looks at the plate and saw it’s was fried rice with omelet beside the rice. She noticed GD makes a smiley face using the sauce and that makes her smiles widely.

“It’s cute,” Taeyeon said while pointing to the smiley face. GD turns to looks at her and saw her smiles.

“Did you like it?” GD asked.

“Very much!” Taeyeon replied.

Then, GD brings to her coffee and seat on the chair in front of her.

“Let’s taste it,” GD said to her.

Taeyeon takes a bite on the foods and munches it slowly. Meanwhile, GD waits for her reactions.

“How it is? It’s delicious?” GD asked curiously.

Taeyeon looks at him while frowning before she dances happily. GD smiles when he sees her like that.

“It’s that delicious?” GD asked again.

Taeyeon just nodded and then continues to munch her foods. After that, GD takes a bite of his food and tastes his own cooks.

“Yeah, not bad, right?” GD praise himself.

Taeyeon gives him a thumb up before she eats another bite.

 

After finishing their breakfast, Taeyeon offers to wash the dish to return GD hard work for cooking for her. Taeyeon stands beside the sinks and washes the dish while GD is a seat at the chair behind her. GD stares at Taeyeon back lovely.

 

GD POV

“She looks beautiful in my shirts”

 

GD finishes his drink before he walks toward Taeyeon. GD stands behind her and places the cup in the sinks. Suddenly, Taeyeon feels her heartbeat when GD is behind her. While she focuses on wash the dish, suddenly she feels GD hugs her from behind. That action makes Taeyeon startled.

 

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

However, GD didn’t answer her. He just hugs her before he slowly lifts up her hair and pulls it behind her ears slowly. After that, GD kisses her on the shoulder before he slowly moves to her neck.

“Hey, it tickles me” Taeyeon said and move her head.

“You’re looks beautiful this morning,” GD whispers at Taeyeon ear.

 

Taeyeon splashes water to GD face after she finishes wash the dish.

“Yah!” GD shouts when the water touches his face. Taeyeon just laughing and then she try to escapes from him. However, GD immediately stops her and then lifts her on the table.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked and then she places her hands on GD shoulders.

“Just want to kiss you,” GD said and then he just kisses her on the lips.

Taeyeon smiles before kissing him back. GD pulls her close and slowly places his hand on her back. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just rests her arm on his shoulder and her hands touch his hair.

 

“Can you be my partner at the wedding today?” GD asked after he releases the kiss.

“Wedding?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yup. My friend wedding” GD answers before he continues to kiss on her neck.

“But…I have nothing to wear to the wedding” Taeyeon replied while let GD kiss her neck.

“Should we go back home?” GD asked after stops kiss her neck.

“NO!” Taeyeon said furiously.

“Arasso…” GD said to try to stop her from being mad.

GD noticed Taeyeon face after he mentions about home.

“Hey, I’m sorry. Okay, let’s go to Sooyoung boutique. We can buy something from there,” GD said to try to persuade her.

Taeyeon looks at GD before she nodded.

“Good, can I have back the smiles?” GD asked and then smiles.

Taeyeon smiles after GD said that.

“Lovely” GD said after he saw her smiles.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

“She didn’t come back last night?” Mr. Kim asked Jiwoong while having a breakfast.

Jiwoong just shakes his head slowly.

Mrs. Kim keep silent while munch her foods.

Heechul looks at the family and then he says

“Don’t worry about her. She’s will be fine. She has her bodyguard, right?”

“She has?” Mrs. Kim asked while looks at Mr. Kim.

“Yeah. I need someone to take care of her” Mr. Kim replied while nodded.

“Actually, what happen to our family? Can anyobody tell me the truth? Anyone?” Jiwoong asked while looks at his parents and then Mr. Kang.

Mr. Kim looks at Jiwoong and then to his wife.

“I’ll tell you but…we have to wait Taeyeon. She also needs to know the truth” finally, Mr. Kim said.

Mrs. Kim looks at her husband while frown.

“It’s time to let them know” Mr. Kim said before he sips his coffee slowly.

 

“Jiwoong, I have to go back tomorrow,” Heechul said to Jiwong while he and Jiwoong watch the TV on living room lazily.

“So soon?” Jiwoong asked and then turn to looks at Heechul.

“Sorry-ya, I have to fly back next day” Heechul explains.

“Hurm…I’m gonna miss you, hyung!” Jiwoong said sadly.

“Hey, I miss you too. Take care of your family. It’s nice to have imo back here” Heechul said and smiles.

Jiwoong just nodded.

“Did appa know?” Jiwoong asked.

“I’ve already told her last night” Heechul replied while watching TV.

“What about Taeyeon?” Jiwoong asked.

“I already message her,” Heechul said.

“I hope she comes back home today” Jiwoong said.

Heechul just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter