missing you

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon is still in sleep when someone enters her room. The man walks slowly approaches her on her bed. He stares at her then he shakes his head. After that, he slowly placed his mouth nearby Taeyeon ears. He shouts loudly. That shouts startled Taeyeon and make her awake. She turns her head and saw someone is laughing hardly beside her bed.

 

“Look at you!” he said while laughing.

“OPPA!” Taeyeon shouts furiously when she noticed it was her brother. Jiwoong still laugh while Taeyeon throw her pillow toward him.

“Yah..! When did you come back?” Taeyeon asked.

“Recently” Jiwoong replied while chuckles.

“You want me to die?” Taeyeon suddenly angry with him when she remembers he’s shouts before. Jiwoong laugh again.

“Hey…I’m sorry. I’m missing you ya…” Jiwoong said then he approaches her and hugs.

 

“What happens, aggasi?” GD suddenly enters her room. GD saw some men are hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks at GD while GD is looking at Jiwoong.

“Oh, sir. Sorry” GD said while he noticed it’s was Jiwoong.

“Did I know you?” Jiwoong asked when GD bow to him.

“I’m sorry, sir. I’m GD. Taeyeon aggasi bodyguard” GD introduces himself.

“Bodyguard?” Jiwoong said while looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded.

“Ah…! Why you have your bodyguard, I’m not! This is unfair!” Jiwoong said.

“Ask appa. He’s the one that hires him not me” Taeyeon defend herself.

“I will….APPA!” Jiwoong shouts and leave the room. Taeyeon just shakes her head and smile when she saw her brother. Meanwhile, GD still standing there while looks Jiwoong leaving the room.

 

When they are left alone in the room, suddenly Taeyeon feels awkward. GD looks at her for a while before he walks to leave the room.

“GD..!” Taeyeon call him. GD stops his steps and turn to Taeyeon.

“Today I don’t have class but I have to do my assignment,” Taeyeon said. GD just silent while waiting Taeyeon finishes her words.

“So…I want to do at public library,” Taeyeon said slowly.

“Arasso, aggasi. I drive you there” GD replied and smiles. Then he walks out from the room.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…why I have to go public library? Will he think I'm jealous if we are going to college library?...what am I thinking…but…why I’m care what he’s think? Argh….”

 

Taeyeon pull her hair while her mind keeps thinking her actions.

“No…no…no…” Taeyeon mumbles alone while slap her face slowly. Afterward, Taeyeon get up from her bed and enter her bathroom.

 

 

“Morning” Taeyeon greet Jiwoong and Mr. Kim at the table. She takes her bread and suddenly Jiwoong says

“Appa! Why she have bodyguard?”

Mr. Kim looks at Jiwoong before answer

“She needs someone to look after her”

“Why? Is something happen to her?” Jiwoong asked curiously. However, Mr. Kim didn’t answer his question. Mr. Kim grabs his cup and sips the coffee. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just ignore her brother and her father conversations.

 

“So something is happen” Jiwoong guessing. Suddenly, something hit him below the table.

“Ouch…” Jiwoong grunt before he looks below the table. He saw nothing but he noticed Taeyeon bunny slipper nearby his foot. He gets up and looks at Taeyeon furiously but Taeyeon just ignore it. Jiwoong feels uneasy when he knows there is something happen to his family.  

“If no one wants to tell me what is happen then should I ask Mr. Kang?” Jiwoong said try to playing around with Mr. Kim and Taeyeon. However, both of them just ignoring him.

 

“GD!” Jiwoong suddenly shouts. Mr. Kim and Taeyeon startled when Jiwoong calls GD name. Jiwoong noticed their reaction then he smiles widely.

“Yes, sir?” GD appears in the room while carrying Fatter.

“Fatter!” Jiwoong said when he saw the cat. He gets up and takes Fatter from GD.

“How are you…?” Jiwoong said to the cat while rubbing Fatter fur. GD smiles when Jiwoong plays with Fatter. Taeyeon stares at GD but when he’s smiling, she suddenly turns her looks away. Jiwoong noticed it then he asks

“GD, what are you doing for today?”

“I have to accompany aggasi to public library” GD replied.

“Ouh…” Jiwoong said then suddenly he continues says

“Then, I want to follow” then he gives back Fatter to GD. Taeyeon looks at Jiwoong after he said that.

“I feel want to see something special there” Jiwoong continue said.

“What do you want to see there?” Mr. Kim asked confusedly.

“Appa, I'm not back in two years, so I want to see something over there” Jiwoong replied before he leaves the room while holding his smile.

 

 

SEOUL METROPOLITAN LIBRARY

 

Taeyeon is focusing on her assignment while GD is seated in front of her. Meanwhile, Jiwoong is walking around the library trying to find something makes him interesting.

 

“Yah…GD, why did you bring him?” Taeyeon asked whispering.

“Why? He insists to follow us,” GD explains.

“Yeah…he is,” Taeyeon said sarcastic but GD didn’t understand it.

“What are you two whispering” suddenly Jiwoong said in the middle and whispering to them. Taeyeon and GD startled when Jiwoong suddenly appear. Jiwoong smiles before his seat beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon stares at Jiwoong furiously meanwhile GD looks at him confusedly. Jiwoong open the book that he brings from the bookshelf while ignoring Taeyeon and GD stares.

 

Few moments later, GD asks permission to view the end of the shelf. Jiwoong just nodded while Taeyeon looks at the bookshelf board. She read that board titled is HISTORY. She noticed that GD also goes to the history section before this at the college library.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Is he interested in history? But He doesn’t look like that persons…what actually he’s doing?”

 

Jiwoong noticed that Taeyeon is still looking behind. He turn his head and saw GD walk toward the bookshelf. Then he turns to look at Taeyeon.

 

Jiwoong POV

“There is something between them…I know there is must be something…should I ask or see more scene? Hurm…let me see more interesting scene…kekekeke”

 

“Erm…I think outside is cloudy,” Jiwoong said to try to take Taeyeon attention.

“Huh?” Taeyeon startled after she heard Jiwoong voice.

“Look outside, it’s already cloudy,” Jiwoong said.

“So?” Taeyeon asked confusedly.

“Did you bring an umbrella?” Jiwoong asked.

“Argh…then we have to stay here until the rain stops?” Taeyeon asked while looks outside.

“Then, we should move now before the rain” Jiwoong replied. Taeyeon look at her brother then she turns to look behind her. Jiwoong knows what Taeyeon think, so he smiles then try to .

“Let me call GD” Jiwoong said then get up from the seat.

“Wait…” Taeyeon said while grabbing his arm.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jiwoong asked stupidly while holding his smile. Taeyeon didn’t respond but she just pulls Jiwoong arm to make him seat back.

“What’s wrong?” Jiwoong asked again to try to playing around.

“I don’t finish my assignment yet. So let’s stay” Taeyeon replied then focus on her Air book.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Yes…kekekeke…I know you Taeyeon…So…what next?”

 

Jiwoong continue his reading however, he’s eyes is looking at Taeyeon. He smile when he saw she just see the screen blankly.

 

 

GD opens the book that shows the history of stamp. He read the books diligently. Suddenly, he found something interesting in the book. He saw the stamp design that is similar with the letter stamp. He smiles widely then he continues read the books.

 

“So…the stamp is belonging to farmer's descent. That is means the stamp perhaps could be inherited to his grandchildren. So…where is the place…” GD mumbles alone. However, he didn’t get lots of information about the stamp origin.

“At least I know something about the stamp,” GD said to himself.

 

“Are you interesting about the stamp?” suddenly Taeyeon voice heard from his right. GD turns his head and saw Taeyeon is standing there.

“Aggasi, what are you doing here?” GD asked while places back the book on the shelf.

“I saw you hold the book about stamp before” Taeyeon said while ignoring GD questions.

“Ah…yeah” GD replied while laugh awkwardly. Taeyeon look at him suspicious.

“Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter