her charm

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGGUK UNIVERSITY SEOUL CAMPUS

 

Taeyeon finish her class around three pm. GD waits for her while scrolling his phone. He searches the location of the stamps store and studying the maps.

 

“Boo…!” someone surprised him from behind. GD turns his looks and saw Taeyeon is smiling.

“You’re done?” GD asked.

“Why are you not surprised?” Taeyeon asked back when GD didn’t react when she surprised him.

“What?” GD asked confused.

“Ergh…why don’t you react when I’m surprising you?” Taeyeon asked annoyingly.

“Should I do that?” GD asked back.

“Yes!” Taeyeon said loudly.

“I’m doing it again…make sure you react!” Taeyeon continues said and leave him. GD feels confused but he just follows her order.

 

“Boo…!” Taeyeon approaches him again from behind.

“Argh…!” GD said sarcastically. Taeyeon narrow her eyes after she saw GD reactions. Meanwhile, GD just smiling and shakes his head.

“You’re not fun!” Taeyeon said while pouting .

“I’m sorry. My body was used to get ready if the reaction from the back,” GD explains.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon said shortly. GD noticed her sulk faced. Then he says

“Are you done? Where are we going after this?”

“Argh…” Taeyeon grunts then she seat beside him.

“Why? What happen?” GD asked.

“I have to do my assignment. Prof. wants me to submit it by tomorrow if I want to score his subject,” Taeyeon complaining about her study.

“Then, what are you going to do?” GD asked.

“I don’t know! Argh….” Taeyeon replied then she just staring at the sky lazily. GD is smiling when he saw Taeyeon reactions.

 

Few moments later,

“Let’s go, GD! I want to meet my friends!” suddenly Taeyeon said.

“What about your assignment?” GD asked.

“Nehhh…just let it be” Taeyeon replied.

“How about I’m helping you finish your assignment?” GD offer to help her. Taeyeon turn to looks at him before she says

“You? Want to help me?”

GD nodded earnestly.

“But you have to listen to me” GD said try makes a deals with her.

“Nope” Taeyeon replied shortly without thinking. She refused to listen to him because she know that he will forbid her if she want to do something.

“Are you sure? You don’t want to pass this subject?” GD tries to persuade her.

“Nope. I’m fine. I can register it again for next semester,” Taeyeon replied try to against him.  

“How about you finish your assignment then I will take you to Seoul Land” GD said try to attract her. Taeyeon looks at GD for a while.

 

GD POV

“She’s so stubborn…! Just accept it; please…please…please…”

 

“Okay! You’re promised to take me there?” Taeyeon agreed with GD offer. GD is smiling then he looks at Taeyeon.

 

GD POV

“Yes! He…he…he…got you!”

 

“Hello, are you meant it what did you said before?” Taeyeon asked to confirm it.

“Yup, as long you finished your assignment today” GD said while blow to his nails. Taeyeon stares at him annoyingly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“He knows how to play, huh! But it’s Seoul Land! I want to go there…hu…hu…hu…”

 

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon said.

“Where?” GD asked curiously.

“Library! You will help me finish the assignment,” Taeyeon replied then she walks leave GD behind. GD shakes his heads before he follow her from behind.

 

 

INSIDE THE LIBRARY

 

GD and Taeyeon spend their time several hours in the library. Taeyeon is focus typing at her Air book. Meanwhile, GD is sitting beside her while searching information in the books.

 

“Can we rest for a while? My mind is blank!” Taeyeon said whispering. GD turns to looks at her before he nodded.

“You rest here, I want to go there,” GD said while pointing at the bookshelves at the end of the library.

“What are you looking for? This book is not enough?” Taeyeon asked when GD get up from the chair.

“Just wait here” GD replied and leaves her alone.

 

When he arrives at the bookshelf, GD search books about the history of the stamp. He wants to find some information about the stamp. He opens every book that related to the stamps. However, he didn’t find anything. Suddenly, someone approaches him. GD turns his looks and saw a female but her identity card shows that she is librarians.

 

“What can I help you?” she asked. GD read her name before he says

“Oh, I’m looking books that showing any types of the stamp in Korea” GD replied politely.

“Oh I see. I think I have seen that book before” she said while trying to help GD.

“Really? I hope I can see it” GD replied while he looking at the bookshelf behind him.

“How about you leave your contact numbers, I will call you later if I find the books,” she said while looking at GD. 

“I’m not students of this college,” GD explains.

“Oh…then…” she wants to reply but someone interrupts them.

 

“Why are you taking so long?” Taeyeon suddenly appear.

“Oh, I’m sorry” GD apologies.

“Let’s go, help me finish it,” Taeyeon said while grabbing GD arm.

“Arasso…but wait…” GD replied then he takes the pen from Taeyeon hand then he takes a piece of paper at the librarians. He writes his phone number and his name.

“Here” GD said while gives the paper back.

“Thank you, Han Hyo Joo-shi” GD continues said before leaving.

“GD?” Han Hyo joo said while smiling. She walks to the end of the rack and stops. She lurking GD from the rack then says

“Hope to see you soon”

 

Taeyeon noticed that the librarians are still looking at GD. Then she asks GD

“What are you doing at back there?”

“Huh?” GD confused with Taeyeon question.

“What are you looking at back there?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Oh it’s nothing” GD replied to try to hide his intentions. Taeyeon make suspicious expressions. GD noticed it then he says

“I’m just wanted to find something to read, okay?”

“Really? Then what is she doing there?” Taeyeon asked with jealousy tone.

“Oh the librarians? She just helping me” GD replied. Taeyeon stares at GD deeply. At first, she saw the librarians is attracting to GD when they arrive at the library. Second one is when GD walks toward the bookshelf, she saw the librarians walking toward him there. That is the reasons she goes to get GD.

“Why you have to give your number?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I’m asking her for a book” GD replied.

“What kind of book?” Taeyeon keep asking. GD noticed Taeyeon often ask him a question for her certainty.

“Book that you will not read it” GD answer her.

“Now, let’s finish your assignments. It’s getting late” GD continues said after they arrived at the table. At same time, GD wants to run away from Taeyeon suspicious. Taeyeon want to ask him more but she know that GD will never told her the truth. Afterward, Taeyeon just focus on her assignment.

 

 

INSIDE THE CAR

 

“So are we going to the Seoul Land?” GD asked excitedly. Finally, Taeyeon finish her assignment with his helps. GD feels excited when he can helps Taeyeon finish her assignment. However, Taeyeon didn’t feels it after the librarians incidents.

“Hey…what’s up?” GD asked when he noticed that Taeyeon didn’t feels happy. Tayeoen looks at him lazily before she says

“Bring me to the club. I want to meet my friends”

“But…” GD tries to speak but Taeyeon interrupts and says

“I don’t feel to go Seoul Land”

GD looks at Taeyeon for a while before he starts the car engine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter