betting

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

That night, as usual Taeyeon is drunks. Heechul and Jiwoong carry her toward her room.

“When will she stops being like this?” Heechul said furiously.

“Ask her…” Jiwoong replied shortly before he open the door.

When both of them enter the house while carry Taeyeon, Mr. Kim is already standing there waiting for them.

“She’s drunks?” Mr. Kim asked when he saw Taeyeon. Heechul and Jiwoong just nodded.

“No one of you can stop her from drinking?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Appa, you know her...She’s stubborn,” Jiwoong said. Mr. Kim looks at his son and says

“As her oppa you should take care of her”

“Then, what about you? Did you be her father well?” Jiwoong asked furiously. Heechul feels uneasy with the situations. He suddenly says

“Samchon, I’m sorry. This is my faults. I’m the one ask them to bring me to the club”

Mr. Kim looks at Heechul then he says

“Go get some rest…It’s getting late”

“Thank you, samchon” Heechul replied before he takes Jiwoong and Taeyeon leave the area.

 

Jiwoong and Heechul place Taeyeon into her bed slowly.

“You shouldn’t talk to your appa like that,” Heechul said to Jiwoong. Jiwoong cover Taeyeon body with comforter and ignores Heechul words.

“I’m sorry. It’s sad to see your family like this,” Heechul continues when Jiwoong just ignoring his words before.

“It’s okay. Let’s go to sleep” Jiwoong replied and then leave the room. Heechul shakes his head then looks at Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-ah, please don’t be lie this anymore” Heechul mumbles slowly before he leave the room.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly. She feels dizzy after drinking last night. She gets up slowly and rubs her hairs. She saw around before she gets up from the bed.

 

Taeyeon POV

“So, its oppa again put me into the bed”

 

Taeyeon looks at her feet and saw her still wearing her shoes. She takes out the shoes lazily before she walks toward the bathroom to fresh herself. 

 

After take a bath, Taeyeon feels herself fresh. She wipe her hair slowly while open her phone. She opens her social media and scrolls the pages. Suddenly, she stops at the picture where someone posts about the stamp. Suddenly, Taeyeon is remembering GD.

 

Taeyeon POV

“When will he return? Yah…KIM TAEYEON!…did I miss him?”

 

Taeyeon shakes her heads and slap her face slowly.

“Wake up…why you keep thinking of him?” Taeyeon mumbles alone.

After that, Taeyeon go to her wardrobe and observes the cloths that she wants to wear it today.

“I don’t have a class today…where should I go…should I wear this?” Taeyeon mumbles while takes white shirt striped blue.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Ah…just wear it. Everything I wear makes me fabulous…kekekeke”

 

 

Taeyeon walks out from her room then she bumps with Heechul in front of her room.

“How are you?” Heechul asked while place his hand on her forehead.

“I’m fine, oppa” Taeyeon replied and push his hand away.

“Aigoo…why you have to drinks that much?” Heechul asked furiously.

“I don’t know…habits” Taeyeon replied before she walks away from him.

“Yah...! I’m not finish!” Heechul said while chase her from behind.

 

Taeyeon enter the dining room while smiling after Heechul chase her from the stairs.

“Morning, samchon” Heechul greets Mr. Kim.

“Morning” Mr. Kim replied and smile to him.

“I glad everybody is here this morning. I have something to say” Mr. Kim continues. Jiwoong munch his toast while looking at his appa meanwhile Taeyeon just satring and wait what will Mr. Kim said.

“This weekend, our company will hold a party for the shareholders. So I want all of you to attend it,” Mr. Kim said.

“I can’t” Taeyeon said try to refuse.

“No one is excused from this party,” Mr. Kim said firmly.

“I won’t go” Taeyeon replied to try to against him. Heechul and Jiwoong feel awkward with that situation. Heechul give Jiwoong sign to stops their arguments but Jiwoong just lifts his shoulders.

 

“You have to come!” Mr. Kim said furiously.

“Why should I come? It’s just a party…” Taeyeon replied furiously.

“GD!” Mr. Kim shouts. After that, GD appears at the area and asks

“Yes, sir?”

“This weekend make sure aggashi attend company party,” Mr. Kim said to GD. GD nodded then he looks at Taeyeon.

“Yes,sir. I will” GD replied.

“Good” Mr. Kim replied then he sips his coffee before leave the dining room.

 

At that moment, Taeyeon stunned when she saw GD is standing there. At first, she want to argue with her appa but when she saw GD, she speechless. GD smiles to her widely then Taeyeon just moves her eyes away from him and grabs her foods. Jiwoong and Heechul noticed the situations.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Here it comes…he’s return…and she’s blushing”

 

Heechul POV

“What is going on here? Why she is being like this? She’s blushing? And who is this guy?”

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…his smiles…I miss…”

 

“So…you’re back,” Jiwoong said. GD just nodded.

“Who is this guy?” Heechul asked.

“Her boyfriend” Jiwoong said bluntly.

“What?” Heechul asked surprised.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon shouts to Jiwoong while throwing the napkin to her brother.

“Arasso…sorry…sorry…” Jiwoong said while laughing.

“He’s her bodyguard,” Jiwoong continues said.

“Bodyguard? Then the other guy? How many your appa hire the bodyguard for you, huh?” Heechul asked confused.

“Just this one” Taeyeon replied slowly while munch her foods. GD smiles and introduces himself to Heechul.

“I’m GD. You can call me GD,” GD said.

“Pleasure to meets you. I’m Heechul, their cousin,” Heechul replied.

“Nice to meet you, sir” GD said politely. Heechul feels weird when he saw Taeyeon behaving like this.

 

Heechul POV

“It’s something between them? I have to know first!”

 

“Aggashi, you don’t have any class today, right?” GD asked. Taeyeon just nodded while looking at the table.

“Okay, if you have to go somewhere let me know” GD continues said before leave the area. Jiwoong get up from the seat and chase GD.

 

“GD!” Jiwoong call him.GD turns his head and saw Jiwoong behind.

“I have something to talk to you,” Jiwoong said.

“Yes, sir. What it is?” GD asked confused.

“I’m sorry,” Jiwoong said. GD silent and confuse.

Jiwoong noticed GD face then he says

“I’m sorry for my behavior toward you at the train stations before this.”

“Oh…It’s okay, sir. I already forgot about that” GD said then smiles.

“Thank you” Jiwoong said

“It’s okay, sir” GD replied.

“No…thank you for taking care of my sister,” Jiwoong said slowly. GD stunned with Jiwoong words before he says

“It’s my pleasure, sir”

After that, Jiwoong shakes hand with GD then he hugs him tightly. Coincidentally, Heechul and Taeyeon walks leave the dining room and saw Jiwoong and GD is hugging.

 

“What is going on here?” Heechul asked suspicious. Jiwoong release the hugs then walks while ignoring Taeyeon and Heechul.

“Did I miss something?” Heechul asked curiously. GD just chuckles awkwardly before he leaves both of them.

 

Heechul POV

“What is going on here? Did Jiwoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter