fin

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL NAKSAN PARK

 

GD slowly gets closer to Taeyeon and then he kisses her on the lips softly.

“Should we approach them?” Seohyun asked while the other member just staring at GD and Taeyeon with mixed feeling.

“Let them be. We can approach them later,” Tiffany said

“But…” Seohyun hesitate to say.

“What it is?” Hyoyeon asked while turn to looks at Seohyun.

“I forgot to put the ring there” Seohyun replied while take out the ring box.

All of them stunned for a while before Yuri say

“That’s why feel like something is missing”

“So…?” Seohyun asked.

“Just wait” Sooyoung replied.

 

GD release his kiss and then he say

“I was supposed to put ring on you but ...”

“Did you plan with my friends?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

GD nodded before he looks around to find Taeyeon friends hiding.

“I should have known when they asked me to celebrate New Year here” Taeyeon said while looks around to find her friends.

“Yah! Where are you guys? Come out!” Taeyeon shouts to call her friends.

 

“Should we go?” Yoona asked.

“They already call us, let’s go” Yuri said

“But…” Sooyoung hesitate for a while before Yoona pull her hand and all of them get out from their hiding.

“Unnie, sorry…” Seohyun said after she approaches Taeyeon.

“Here your ring” Seohyun continue said while give the box to GD.

GD just smiles before he takes the box from Seohyun.

“Come on! Put her on!” All of them said to GD.

Taeyeon looks at GD shyly after she saw the ring on GD hand.

“I want to record this moment,” Sooyoung said while takes out her phone and record it.

GD put the ring on Taeyeon hand and then he kisses on Taeyeon forehead.

“Owu…I want to get married too,” Tiffany said while looks at Taeyeon and GD.

“You will” Hyoyeon replied before she hugs Tiffany shoulder.

“Okay! Let's start the party!” Yuri and Hyoyeon shouts.

Sooyoung and Yoona go to get the basket that full of food.

Seohyun and Sunny spread the mat in the area, so they can seat there while enjoying the foods.

“I bought the wain for us!” Tiffany said while take out the bottle from her bag.

“Yeah…! Tonight is our night!” Sooyoung shouts.

“Let’s play the music! Music cue!” Hyoyeon said.

Sunny play the music through her phone before she connected to wireless speaker.

“Yeah…I like it” Yoona said while she place the plate on the mat.

 

Taeyeon stares at her friends lovely and smiles happiness.

“What are you thinking?” GD asked when he saw Taeyeon.

“I am happy when with them, but now increasingly happy when you are with me” Taeyeon replied.

GD smiles when he hears Taeyeon words. GD pulls Taeyeon to him and hugs her shoulder.

“I have something to ask you,” GD said

Taeyeon turn to looks at GD silently while waiting for him to continue his words.

“Who should I ask to marry you? Is Jiwoong or your omma?” GD asked curiously.

Taeyeon smiles when she hears GD question.

“Both of them” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“So…I have to meet them tomorrow,” GD said and then he kisses Taeyeon hand.

“Hello love birds, come have some foods!” suddenly Sooyoung shouts to GD and Taeyeon.

“Coming!” Taeyeon replied and then she and GD walk toward the mat and join the rest to celebrating the New Year together.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

GD waits at living room nervously. Dami looks at GD and then her smiling.

“Why you look so nervous? They already agree with your relationship, right?” Dami asked

“I don’t know. It’s feels hard to breath” GD said tries to cool down himself.

“Chill, bro. Ask them politely. I’m here, don’t worry” Dami said try to comfort GD.

GD just nodded before he takes a deep breath and releases it hard.

 

Mrs. Kim enters the living room smiling when she saw GD and Dami.

“Sorry to make you wait. I have something to do” Mrs. Kim said.

“Don’t bother” GD replied

“So, what it’s the important things you want to tell me?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Where is Jiwoong?” GD asked

“He’ll be here soon,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Then, let us wait for him. I want both of you here,” GD replied.

“Okay, sure” Mrs. Kim said.

“So Mrs. Kim how is your matchmaking plan?” Dami asked.

“Oh, the girl for Jiwoong, huh?” Mrs. Kim asked back

Dami just nodded

“Jiwoong asked for time to get acquainted with it. At least the respond is positive,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Good to hear that. I think she is really a good girl” Dami replied.

“You think so?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yeah, just looks how she can make Jiwoong interested to her,” Dami said.

“Yeah…” Mrs. Kim replied and smiling.

“What about you? You want to meet somebody? I can arrange it for you,” Mrs. Kim said to Dami

Dami laugh before she says

“I don't think this will work”

“Why?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Maybe sometime” Dami replied.

“Let me know when you’re ready” Mrs. Kim said and then she wink to Dami.

GD just keep silent while hear Dami and Mrs. Kim conversation while his mind is thinking what would he say to get permission Taeyeon family to marry he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter