his care

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

INSIDE THE CAR ON THE WAY TO COLLEGE

 

GD noticed that morning Taeyeon try to ignoring him. She didn’t say anything to him and just focusing on her phone. While in the car, she just stares outside the window silently. GD feels weird with her behavior.

 

GD POV        

“Now I’m sure she has personality disorder…why she’s being like this?”

 

“Erm…agassi, what time is your class end?” GD asked tries to make her speak to him. However, Taeyeon didn’t answer and just ignoring him.

“How do you feel today, aggasi?” GD asked again. Still, she didn’t bother to answer him. GD tries to ask her again, suddenly she says

“Today you have you have to far away from me. I don’t want you to follow me”

“Arasso…” GD answers shortly. He doesn’t want to argue with her while her in a bad mood.

 

 

NEARBY KIM BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

 

 

Above a building, someone is watching for Mr. Kim from a distance. He is cigarettes while observe Mr. Kim. Suddenly, he’s phone ringing.

 

“What did you get for today?” the other person asked him.

“He’s just stay at his office.” The man said while stepping on his cigarette.

“Keep watching him. I want to know if he gets ready with our request. If not then we have to touch his daughter,” the person said.

“How about her bodyguard?” the man asked.

“You know how to handle him, so don’t bother me with that stupid question!” the man said furiously.

“Arasso…” he replied shortly.

 

After that, he calls his teammate. While waiting to connect, he fined out that Mr. Kim is ready to go out. 

 

“Hello, how’s there?” he asked.

“As usual, she’s in the class,” his teammate said.

“Her bodyguard?” he asked.

“I don’t see him around her” his teammate replied.

“Wait for next instructions. Get ready!” He said before ended the calls.

 

The men get down from the building and then he follows Mr. Kim from behind without he noticed him.

 

 

DONGGUK UNIVERSITY SEOUL CAMPUS

 

AT CAFÉ

 

Taeyeon placed her foods on the table and seat. She pick to seat beside the café window. While, she eating, she looks outside and saw a tree beside the café.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Where is he now …Argh…why I need to think of him. Enough what happen last night. You’re so stupid to do like that. What will he thinks of you…aigoo…it’s so embarrassed!”

 

Suddenly, someone placed the food in front of her. She turns her looks and saw it’s her friend, Lee Ji Eun.

 

“Why you eat alone here?” Ji Eun asked while smiling to her.

“Just because” Taeyeon replied then sips her drink.

“What are you looking at?” Ji Eun asked while looks outside the window.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh…can I ask you something?” Ji Eun asked. Taeyeon looks at Ji Eun as sign to continue her words.

“Who is the guy?” Ji Eun asked while pointing behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon startled before turn her head. She saw GD is seat behind her placed while smiling. After Taeyeon looks at GD, she quickly turns her head and looks at Ji Eun.

“Since when he was there?” she asked Ji Eun.

“Since you ordered food,” Ji Eun replied confusedly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…this is so embarrassing! What is he doing here? I told him to stand far from me, right. Argh this guy…really…!”

 

“By the way, who is he?” Ji Eun asked.

“My bodyguard” Taeyeon replied then continues her eating. Ji Eun looks at Taeyeon then she turn to look at GD.

“But…he’s look like not your bodyguard” Ji Eun said.

“Looks like more your stalker…admirer…I don’t know but its looks like that” Ji Eun continues. Taeyeon choking when heard Ji Eun words.

“What makes you think so?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“Just see him. Looks at you all the time,” Ji Eun replied while staring at GD.

“It is his job…just let him be” Taeyeon said try to ignore GD behind her.

“Arasso…but why do you need a bodyguard? Something happen to you?” Ji Eun asked concern.

“You know…my appa. He’s so annoying,” Taeyeon said. Ji Eun looks at Taeyeon then she says

“Just looks in positive way. Perhaps he wants you always be safe”

“Yeah…everybody will said that” Taeyeon said while rolling her eyes. Ji Eun chuckles when she saw Taeyeon reactions.

“Do you have class after this?” Ji Eun asked. Taeyeon just shakes her head.

“Me too. Why don’t we spend time together?” Ji Eun asked.

“Yah…that’s good idea! I have not been with you for a long time” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

“So where are we going?” Ji Eun asked for ideas.

“Hmm…what about arcade? Watch movies?” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“I’m fine with it but…” Ji Eun pause her words

“He will follow us?” she continues her word while pointing toward GD. Taeyeon turns her look and saw GD.

“Yeah…he will…” Taeyeon said after she turns her head back toward Ji Eun.

“Okay…at least he can pretend to be our boyfriend” Ji Eun replied while chuckles. Taeyeon feels uneasy with Ji Eun words but her just smile awkwardly.

 

 

MYEONGDONG SEOUL 

 

After giving some idea finally, they chose to Myeongdong Seoul Street. Taeyeon and Ji Eun walking while holding hands while GD following them from behind.

 

“Do you have anything want to buy?” Ji Eun asked Taeyeon.

“Hurm…I don’t know. Just walking around” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…then accompany me. I need to buy my new phone casing,” Ji Eun said while drag Taeyeon toward nearby store.

 

GD POV

“Ah…I think this area also have stamp store…but should I leave her? She is with her friend, right…hurm…maybe next time. I will stay with her. ”

 

Taeyeon stare at a row of new phone casing meanwhile Ji Eun is looking at another row. GD looks at Taeyeon then he try to approach her.

 

“Do you want to buy it?” GD asked while pointing toward the casing. Taeyeon startled when she heard GD voice.

“I can buy it for you if you want it,” GD continues said when he noticed Taeyeon didn’t answer him. Taeyeon turn to looks at him. Then, she saw he is smiling. Afterward, Taeyeon just turn around and walks toward Ji Eun.

 

GD POV

“What’s wrong with her? Did I do something wrong? Aigoo…please just tell me don’t just ignoring me like this…argh...!”

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why I’m like this? He’s stares make me feel uneasy…what’s wrong with me?”

 

“Ji Eun, I going to the washroom” Taeyeon said to Ji Eun. Ji Eun just nodded before she continues searching her new phone casing. GD noticed Taeyeon walks away leaving the store. He follows her behind but unfortunately, because of too many people, he missed. He tries to track her but he lost her. He’s heart start beat faster. He feels worried when he lost her.

 

Taeyeon enter the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter