her feels

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

 

Mr. Kim stands beside the window while looking at the city scenery. He takes a deep breath then blows it slowly.

 

Mr. Kim POV

“It’s so tired. I hope GD get anything from there…and…why is she over there…aigoo…Kim Taeyeon…I hope you didn’t try to get involved.”

 

Mr. Kim walks toward his seat. He opens the document on the table. However, he didn’t feel continues he’s works. Then, he gets up from the seat and goes to the door. He looks outside before he close the door and locked it. After that, Mr. Kim opens his drawer and brings out his personal laptop. He opens it and wait for loading.

 

A few minutes later, Mr. Kim opens the secret folder that he has been kept for a year. Inside the folder is a list of his buyer. However, the buyer on the list is a fraud buyer that he accidentally gets from the business transactions. He knows one of the name owners is the one is threatening him and his family. However, he doesn't know how to trace them. He tries to investigate them but the last name it's too many. Finally, he makes a decision to investigate the threatening letter owner.

 

Suddenly, someone knocks the door. Mr. Kim rush hide the laptop inside the drawer and lock it. He gets up from the seat and opens the door.

 

“Sir, they already arrived” Mr. Lim said.

“Who pick up them?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Your son and the bodyguard” Mr. Lim said. Mr. Kim nodded before he walks toward his seat.

“Do you want me to bring him here?” Mr. Lim asked. Mr. Kim shakes his head and says

“No. He will contact me”

Mr. Lim nodded before leave the office.

 

 

INSIDE THE CAR

 

Daesung drives the car with an awkward feeling. He glances at GD seat beside him. Then, he looks at Jiwoong through the mirror. He saw Jiwoong expressions then remember the incidents at the stations before this.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FLASHBACK AT STATIONS

 

When Daesung and Jiwoong arrive at the stations, Jiwoong rush toward her sister and says

“Don’t you ever do this again!” his rise his voice and that make Taeyeon startled. After that, Jiwoong looks at GD angrily and then drag him away from the area.

 

Daesung POV

“Where are they going? Oh My…Oh My…”

 

Taeyeon POV

“What’s wrong with him? Where is he wanted to take him?”

 

“Yah…! Where are you going?” Taeyeon shouts at her brother.

“You stay there!” Jiwoong said to firmly before he drags GD away.

 

Jiwoong bring GD at to the end of the area. GD feels confused when Jiwoong just grab him to there.

 

“Let be honest here” Jiwoong suddenly bluntly said to GD. GD feels confused and try to figures what actually is happen.

“Where are you and her going?” Jiwoong asked curiously, when he noticed GD is surprised with him sudden actions.

“We’re just going to the Jeonju” GD said honestly.

“What are you doing there with her?”  Jiwoong asked curiously.

“I’m doing nothing toward her. She is the one follow me” GD explains to defend himself.

“Where you both stay last night? Did something happen between both of you?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

 

GD POV

“Did he notice something? Or he just curious what happen to his sister?”

 

“Hey, answer me!” Jiwoong shouts while grab GD shirt.

“No! It’s nothing happen between us. I’m her bodyguard and I’m the one will protect her from anything” GD said firmly. Jiwoong stares at him deeply.

“You know…it’s my job to protect her and… I will never ever make anyone hurts her” GD continues said try to makes Jiwoong trust him.

“Including you?” Jiwoong asked. GD stunned with Jiwoong questions before his reply

“Yes…Including me…I’ll promise”

Jiwoong releases GD shirt slowly then he steps away from there. Then, Jiwoong stops his steps, turn to look at GD, and says

“I keep your promise”

 

END FLASHBACK

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Daesung POV

“What actually happen here?”

 

Jiwoong POV

“He’s eyes shows that he can be trusted but...argh I don't know...Tae, please don't give too hope to you...I don’t want you to be hurt…”

 

Taeyeon POV

“What are they talking about? Why he’s face looks like that? Did oppa say something hurt him?”

 

GD POV

“Her brother is really protective of her...thank god that I didn't blurt out about kisses her sister…but…she’s…erm….”

 

“Hyung, where did you want me to drop you ?” Daesung asked GD to break the silent inside the car.

“Over there. I can board a bus from there,” GD said while pointing toward the bus stops nearby.

“We can send you at the apartment,” Taeyeon suddenly said. Jiwoong looks at his sister then he looks at GD.

“It’s okay, aggasi. I’m fine,” GD replied. Taeyeon feels weird after her brother drag GD at the station before. She turns to look at Jiwoong then she slap her brother shoulder. Jiwoong startled before he frowns. Taeyeon make a face sign ask him what actually he’s doing to GD?

Jiwoong understands his sister sign but he just lifts his shoulder sign he doesn't know anything. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes suspicious. She knows something happens between GD and her brother.

 

Few moments later, Daesung stops the car nearby the bus stops. GD says thank you before he get out from the car. Taeyeon open the windows and says

“Thank you for all. See you next week”

GD just smile and nodded to her.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

After arrive at home, Taeyeon just walks inside the home. Jiwoong noticed that Taeyeon try to ignore him. He just let her be and follow her from behind. Inside the house, Mr. Kang is already waiting for them.

 

“Welcome back, aggasi” Mr. Kang said. Taeyeon just nodded and walks toward her room. Jiwoong looks at his sister and shakes his head.

“Sir, Mr. Kim wants you to go to the company” Mr. Kang said to Jiwoong.

“Company? Right now?” Jiwoong asked curiously. Mr. Kang nodded before he leaves the living area.

“What is appa want to meet me there?” Jiwoong mumble alone.

“Daesung!” GD shouts Daesung name. Daesung come after that.

“I have to leave the house. So you have to look at her,” Jiwoong said before he leaves the house.

“Arasso, sir” Daesung replied

 

Taeyeon lay down on bed after she entered the room.

“It feels like a dream…” Taeyeon mumbles alone. After that,she open her phone and try to texting GD.

 

Are you home yet – Taeyeon

Not yet – GD

Where are you? – Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon wait for the reply but nothing is reaching her.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Did he feel I disturb him with that question? Argh…should I text him something else?”

 

Taeyeon try to texting him back but suddenly the message from GD arrives.

 

Just arrive but have to wait for the elevator – GD

 

Taeyeon smiles widely after she read the message. Then, she rolls herself on the bed happily. She wants to reply his message but she hold to doing that.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Enough Tae…let him rest. He must be tired after all.”

 

Then, Taeyeon put her phone beside before she get up from the bed and go to refresh herself at the bathroom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter