his persistence

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

As usual, Taeyeon will be drunk when she back. This time, GD is the one who will be carrying her into the bedroom. Mr. Kim open the in front door when he heard Taeyeon shouting at GD. GD stunned when he saw Mr. Kim open the door for them.

“Meet me after get her into the room” Mr. Kim said to GD.

GD nodded then he walks toward Taeyeon room while carry her at his back.

 

GD placed Taeyeon slowly on her bed. He pulls her shoes then he covers her with the comforter. Then, he staring at her for a while before leaves the room to meet Mr. Kim.

 

Mr. Kim waits GD at the living room. He is sitting on the sofa while reading the documents.

“Sir” GD greets him when he arrived.

“Have a seat” Mr. Kim replied and put down the documents.

“How’ today?  Are you okay with her?” Mr. Kim continues his words after GD take a seat.

“I’m fine, sir” GD replied while smiling. He remembered throughout the day he goes with Taeyeon.

“Really? Impressive!” Mr. Kim surprised with GD answered.

“She’s will be used. Just give her more time,” GD said. Mr. Kim looks at GD with awe expressions. 

“Then, help me please” Mr. Kim said softly.

“What it is, sir?” GD asked curiously. However, Mr. Kim keeps silent for a while. GD looks at him and saw that he is thinking of something’s.

“Make her continues her study” Mr. Kim suddenly speak out.

“I want her to finish her study. At least, she not wasting time with drunkenness” Mr. Kim continues his words.

GD thinks about Mr. Kim request.

 

GD POV

“How I can persuade he to continue her study. Just one day with her, look what she does to me. For today, I’m already tired of chasing her around”

 

Mr. Kim stares at GD when he just keeps silent. He know what GD think about he’s request. He knows about his daughter stubborn.

“At least try persuading her. I know what you thinking about her behavior” Mr. Kim suddenly breaks the silent. GD looks at Mr. Kim faced full of hope. Finally, GD says

“I’ll try, sir but I cannot promise that she will listen to me” GD replied to make Mr. Kim eased.

“Thank you, GD. I will increase your payments if she continues her study,” Mr. Kim replied while smiling. 

“It’s okay, sir. I’ll try my best,” GD said but him feeling unsure with that matter.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon wake up and find out that her on her bed.

“Argh…my head” Taeyeon said while holding her head. She still feels dizzy after drunk last night. She gets up slowly and goes to take a bath.

 

GD knocks Taeyeon room door but no answer from inside. He slowly opens the door and peek inside the room. He saw nobody. He enters the room slowly and looks around.

“Where is she?” GD mumbles alone. Then, he heard water from the bathroom. So, he noticed she is in there. Then he walks toward the bathroom and knocks.

 

Taeyeon surprised when she heard someone knocks the door.

“Who dared to go into my room?” Taeyeon mumbles alone. She grabs the towel and covers her body before she opens the door. When she opens, she saw GD is standing in front of the door.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon shouts furiously when she saw him.

“I want to tell you to get ready. We will go to the college,” GD replied.

“No way I’m going there!” Taeyeon shouts back. GD knows that she will refuse it. Suddenly, he stares at her deeply. He looks at her up and down. Taeyeon feels embarrassed when GD sees her half .

“What are you staring for?” Taeyeon asked when GD keep staring her. GD smirks and says

“Nothing there to see” then he walks away from there. Taeyeon feels furious with GD expressions. She takes shampoo bottle then she threw at GD. The bottle hit at GD back head hard. GD turns his head while rubbing his back head. Then, Taeyeon rushing going back inside the bathroom. GD just smiles and shakes his head.

 

 

KIM BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

 

Mr. Lim the secretary walks to Mr. Kim office.

“Sir, they send you another letter,” Mr. Lim said when entered the office.

“Where did you get this?” Mr. Kim asked curiously.

“The dispatch sends it to me” Mr. Lim answer while giving the letter. Mr. Kim open the envelope with the red stamped at the back. He read the letter then he’s faced turn pale.

“What happen, sir? What they want from you?” Mr. Lim asked curiously after he saw Mr. Kim face. Mr. Kim gives the latter to Mr. Lim and he read it by himself.

“Sir, I think it’s the time you have to report this to the police. Let them do their works” Mr. Lim give his opinions.

“No, Mr. Lim. That will make Taeyeon in a danger situation,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Then, let her know about this. At least she knows to take care of herself,” Mr. Lim said.

“Don’t worry. Her bodyguard will take care of her. I just want she live her life calmly,” Mr. Kim replied.

“You really love your daughter, sir,” Mr. Lim said.

“Always, Mr. Lim. She is my daughter,” Mr. Kim said sadly.

“It’s hard for you to raise three of them” Mr. Lim replied.

“At first, I admit it but know…” Mr. Kim pause his words.

“Jiwoong will finish his study next years. Its release me some burden when he come back and help me manage this company” Mr. Kim continues his words.

“Hayeon…I hope she can agree to study overseas like Jiwoong” Mr. Kim continues.

“Not Taeyeon…the stubborn one” Mr. Kim said and shakes his heads.

“Her face like her omma but her behavior it does really follow you, sir” Mr. Lim said and smile. Mr. Kim smile when he heard Mr. Lim words.

“Yeah, that’s true” Mr. Kim replied.

“So, sir…what are you going to do with this latter?” Mr. Lim asked curiously.

“Don’t worry. I have my plan as they have their plan,” Mr. Kim said while keep back the letter into the envelope.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon get herself ready to go out. She wears her pink blouse match with her dark blue jeans. She takes her phone and calls someone.

 

“Hello, Yuri! Let’s hangout today!” Taeyeon greet her friend.

“Sorry, Tae. I have morning class today. We meet tonight, okay?” Yuri replied before she ended the call.

“Hurm…who should I call?” Taeyeon mumbles alone while looking at her phone list.

 

Suddenly, someone is knocking her door. She just ignores the knock. Then, she heard the door is open by someone then says

“Are you ready, aggasi?”

“Ready for what?” Taeyeon asked without looking at him.

“Go to the college” GD replied. Taeyeon turns her heads and looks at GD.

“What did I told you before?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

“You say that you excited want to go to the college,” GD answers sarcastically. Taeyeon makes an angry expression when she heard GD answers.

“What can you do if I'm not going?” Taeyeon asked try to against him. GD stares at her and smirks.

“I will do the thing that you cannot imagine about it” GD replied with suspicious smile. Taeyeon looks at him deeply to make sure his words. GD replies her stares deeply to make her restless.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What he want to do? Should I trust him? But looks yesterday…he really follow me all day! I hate this guy!”

 

GD POV

“Wah…this lady really stubborn… she know how to against me, huh…let me see what will you do”

 

“How about I’m going to the college but you don’t have to follow me there?” Taeyeon said try to negotiate. GD looks at her and smiles.

“Do you think I will let you go alone?” GD asked try to refused her ideas.

“It’s just a college, what will happen to me there” Taeyeon replied to try to argue.

“Anything could happen,” GD said firmly.

“Arrgh…you are very complicated!” Taeyeon replied furiously then she walks toward the room balcony. GD looks at Taeyeon compassionately. Then he says

“How about you go to the college and I will follow you but…” he stops for a while

“I will stand far away from you,” GD continues and he saw Taeyeon is interested with his idea.

“You will be far from me, right?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“Yes but still in your radar” GD try to persuade her.

At first, Taeyeon feels doubt with GD ideas but if she keeps refused, he will do anything to make her go to the college. She doesn’t want that happen.

“Okay, deal. Don’t break your promised!” Taeyeon said to warn him. GD smiling and nodded his head.

 

 

DONGGUK UNIVERSITY SE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter