understanding

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUSTRALIA, PERTH

KWON COMPANY

 

After Taeyeon left, GD rubs his face with a bad feeling. At first, he feels surprise to see her. Second, he feels angry when remember what she doing to him. Despite the pity, GD's ego overshadowed everything when he saw Taeyeon in front of him. That’s why he trying to hurt her heart but GD was in hurt by watching Taeyeon's tears flow.

 

GD POV

“Jiyong! What are you doing? Argh…!”

 

GD rush to catch Taeyeon. He got out of the office and looked around. Then, he looks Taeyeon was standing next to the wall facing the garden. GD then slowly walks towards it. As he approached, GD heard Taeyeon's tears. Finally, he gently hugged Taeyeon from behind and whispered in her ear.

“I miss you a lot,” GD said while still hugging her.

Taeyeon startled after GD hugs her. Then, her tears keep flowing after she hears GD words.

“I miss you more” Taeyeon replied while holds GD hands on her waist.

After that, GD releases his hugs and standing in front of her.

“I’m sorry” Taeyeon said while looks at GD.

“No, I’m sorry for hurting you” GD said.

“No, I’m the one is hurting you” Taeyeon replied.

Both laughed when they heard each other's sentences. GD looks at Taeyeon deeply while holds her hand. After that, GD places his hand on Taeyeon face and says

“Miss you, dear”

After that, GD kissed Taeyeon on her lips with passion. GD pushes Taeyeon to the wall as he continued to kiss her. They kiss to release the longing. Few moments later, GD release when he is satisfied with the kiss.

 

“I'm sorry for leaving you,” Taeyeon said and then she places her hands on GD face softly.

“Why did you leave without saying goodbye? Is it really hard?” GD asked while places his hands on Taeyeon shoulder.

Taeyeon just nodded slowly and says

“I couldn't because my heart was weak when I saw you”

“At least tell me what happens. Why you have to leave me like that?” GD keeps asked.

Finally, she told everything to GD. Truth previously hidden from GD.

“He still is missing?” GD asked curiously after he hears the news.

Taeyeon just nodded.

“So you're in danger! Why didn't you tell me?” GD asked firmly.

“I don't want to lose my beloved person anymore” Taeyeon replied while looks at GD eyes sadly.

GD stares at Taeyeon eyes and he can feel her sadness.

“You know that I won't leave you,” GD said and then he hugs her. GD feels Taeyeon head nodded on his shoulder.

“But you're brave enough to come here alone just because of me” GD continues said while still hugging Taeyeon.

“Because I love you,” Taeyeon said whispering.

“Yeah, I know that. I love you more,” GD replied and then he smiles widely. Taeyeon cries with joy after hearing GD's words.

 

Later, GD took Taeyeon to a nearby cafe and spent some time with her. They talk happily while going along the old memory.

“How do you know I'm here?” GD asked before he sips his drink.

Taeyeon chuckles and then open her pouch to take out a business card inside there.

“Because of this” Taeyeon said and give the card to GD. GD takes the card and then frown.

“How did you get this?” GD asked curiously.

“Someone bought my design and gave me this card” Taeyeon replied and then she stares at GD suspiciously.

GD stunned for a while before he laugh and then says

“Argh ... I can't hide from you! This is not fair!”

“Why?” Taeyeon asked while smiling.

“That is, when you hide me search everywhere I cannot find you but you can only find me for a moment” GD replied but still chuckles.

“You're really search for me, huh?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yup ... like crazy. I asked around, but nothing positive.” GD said slowly. Taeyeon feels guilty after hear GD answers.

“I’m sorry for leaving you” Taeyeon keeps apologies.

“It’s okay, I’m fine. You left me for a reason and I don't want it to happen again” GD replied and then he grabs Taeyeon hands.

 

Later, GD took Taeyeon to Herdsman Lake. They walk around holding hands and enjoy the scenery.

“It's really nice here” Taeyeon said while looks at the lake.

“I'd love to come here alone. In fact, I'll be here if I miss you” GD said and smiles beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turn to looks at GD beside her before she quickly kissing GD's cheeks. GD stunned for a while before he looks at Taeyeon and touches her hair softly.

“Where are you staying?” GD asked while playing with Taeyeon hands.

“The Westin Perth Hotel” Taeyeon replied

“You want to stay with me?” GD asked and then he kisses Taeyeon hand.

“What about Dami noona?” Taeyeon asked.

“She’s at Japan. I’ll just send her this morning,” GD replied while his hand moves to Taeyeon hair softly.

“But I have to go home the day after tomorrow” Taeyeon said. GD stops his movements after hearing Taeyeon words.

“Too early?” GD asked

“I had to because next week I will start working” Taeyeon replied and then she grab GD hands.

GD pout his lips and makes sad face. Taeyeon chuckles with GD expressions.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said.

“So, I will accompany you until you return. Where do you want to go? I'll take you there!” GD said excitedly. Taeyeon laugh when she looks at GD expressions.

“I just want to spend time with you alone because I miss you” Taeyeon replied and then she smiles. GD looks at her lovely after hear her words.

“I miss you too,” GD said and then he approach Taeyeon and kiss on her lips softly.

 

 

THE WESTIN PERTH HOTEL

 

GD sends Taeyeon up to the door of her room.

“I’m happy to see you,” GD said while touching Taeyeon hair lovely.

“I’m more than happy” Taeyeon replied and then place her hand on GD shoulders.

“You don't want to invite me in?” GD asked and put his hands on Taeyeon waist.

“Hurm… you want to come in?” Taeyeon asked back and then she smiles.

“Aaa…” GD replied hesitate to joking with her. Taeyeon rise her eyebrows while wait for GD answer.

“Not tonight...next time perhaps” GD continues his words.

“Okay, see you tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course!” GD replied before he pushes Taeyeon body toward the door and then he kisses her on the lips passionately. Taeyeon just smiled at GD's reaction. He noticed GD touching her like never before. This makes Taeyeon miss GD more.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon opens the door behind her slowly while GD still kissing her. Then, after the door is open, Taeyeon pulls the kiss and enter the room.

“I think it's enough for today,” Taeyeon said while teasing smile.

GD stunned for a while before he stops Taeyeon from close the door.

“Yah!” GD shouts and then he enters the room meanwhile Taeyeon run inside the room while laughing. GD enters the room and chases her from behind. After that, GD catches her from behind before both of them fell on the bed. Both of them laugh after that.

 

While both of them laughing, suddenly GD phone is ringing. GD looks at the unfamiliar numbers before he pick up the call.

“Hello?” GD greet hesitate.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Where have you been? ” Dami shouts. GD startled before he get up from the bed and walks toward the balcony. Taeyeon looks at GD reaction curiously.

“Noona, You've already safely arrived?” GD asked without answering his sister.

“Yes, where have you been? I call the office but your secretary said you are not in the office after lunch hours. Where are you going?” Dami asked worry.

“Oh…I’m…erm…have something to do” GD said try to give excuses.

“What it is?” Dami asked curiously.

“I just meet my friend here” GD replied. Dami didn’t respond him and then GD continues says

“Ok, noona. I’ll call you back” then GD ended th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter