the preliminary

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Mr. Kim surprised to see his daughter come home before night. For a long time, he saw his daughter smiling and she didn’t drunk. GD noticed Mr. Kim is staring at them. He approaches him and greet.

 

“Both of you come from where?” Mr. Kim asked while his eyes look at Taeyeon. However, Taeyeon just ignoring her father and she walks toward the stairs going to her bedroom. Mr. Kim feels sad because Taeyeon ignoring him. GD noticed the situation then he says

“We just come back from the mall, sir”

“Oh…” Mr. Kim replied shortly. After, Taeyeon enter her room, Mr. Kim walks away leave the living room.

“Sir, today she’s going to the college,” GD said to cheer Mr. Kim.

“Really?” Mr. Kim stops his steps and replied excitedly. GD nodded and smiling.

“How? What did you do?” Mr. Kim asked excitedly.

“No…no…let’s talk in my workroom” Mr. Kim continues before GD telling him.

 

INSIDE MR. KIM WORKROOM

 

“Have a seat, GD,” Mr. Kim said after enter the room. GD nodded before take a seat.

“So…how? How she agreed to go college?” Mr. Kim asked curiously. GD smiles for a while and says

“I’m just agreed with her order, sir. She wants me to stay far from her but still in around her”

“She’s fine with that? Just like that?” Mr. Kim asked curiously. He knows her daughter behavior. It is not that easy to handle her.

“Yeah…not only that, sir” GD said try to explain about Taeyeon ideas.

“Huh! I know it. What it is?” Mr. Kim asked.

“She wants me not to wear this suit. She want me to change the clothes then she will allow me to follow her” GD explain. Mr. Kim looks at GD then he’s suite.

“Hurm…just go with it. As long she wants to you to be her bodyguard,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Yes, sir” GD answer shortly.

“By the way, there is another reason I want to talk to you” Mr. Kim suddenly speak his intention.

“What it is, sir?” GD asked curiously. Mr. Kim opens his drawer and takes out the envelope.

“I got another threatening letter. Have a look,” Mr. Kim said. GD takes the envelope then reviewed it. GD opens it and read the latter.

“Why they keep doing this to you, sir?” GD asked curiously after he read the letter.

“You know that my business is related to bank security. My company will generate a security vault is very high. It will only be bought by influential people, rich and the bankers,” Mr. Kim explains to GD.

“So there are certain parties will use it for a bad purpose,” Mr. Kim continues.

“This is the people with bad intention. They keep blackmail me and disturb my family just to make me follow their bad intention,” Mr. Kim keep explains to GD while pointing to the letter.

“I can take care of myself but Taeyeon…” Mr. Kim pause his words. GD understands what Mr. Kim tries to say. He knows that every father want the best for his daughter.

“Don’t worry, sir. As long I’m with her, she’s fine,” GD said confidently.  

“Thank you, GD” Mr. Kim replied.

“May I keep this latter, sir?” GD asked.

“Yeah, sure” Mr. Kim said before they ended the meeting.

 

 

GD keeps staring at the envelope after he gets out from the room. He saw the red stamp at the back. He observes it try to read something on that stamp.

 

“GD! Yah…GD!”

GD heard someone called him with whispering. GD looks around and saw Taeyeon is on the stairs. Then, he quickly hides the letter in his pocket.

“What?” GD asked

“Are you telling appa what happen today?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Not really” GD answered. Taeyeon makes suspicious expressions. GD is smiling when he saw her expressions.

“I’m not telling him about that incident,” GD continues said when he knows Taeyeon didn’t trust him. 

“Really?” Taeyeon asked for confirmation. GD just nodded before he walks toward his room.

“Yah…where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

“To my room” GD answers before continuing his steps.

“Yah…I’m not finishing!” Taeyeon shouts in whispering. She doesn’t want her father heard her. She looks that GD didn’t turn back then she steps down the stair and follow him.

 

GD enters his room. He is opens his suite and placed in the wardrobe. Then, he looks again at the letter envelope.  

 

“So this is your room” suddenly Taeyeon said after enters his room. GD surprised with her presence. He quickly hides the letter under his pillow.

“Yah…what are you doing here?” GD asked with surprised expressions. Taeyeon noticed GD expressions then she tries to joking with him and asks

“What are you doing, huh? What did you hid from me?”

“What? Nothing” GD answered nervously.

“Are you sure…?” Taeyeon asked again to try to make him nervous. GD just nodded while swallowing. Taeyeon laughs when she saw GD expressions.

“Chill, bro. Relax” Taeyeon said then she takes a seat on the chair near the study desk.

“Wah…I never know that this room exists” Taeyeon continue said while looking around the room.

“Appa give you this room?” Taeyeon asked while staring around the room.

“You can assume that. This is his house,” GD replied. He tries to calm himself.

“Yeah…his house. That is why we have to listen to him. Every time” Taeyeon said with an annoying tone. GD looks at her then he smiles.

“What do you want?”  GD asked when he looks that Taeyeon didn’t want to leave his room.

“Did you try your new cloths?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“Not yet” GD answers shortly.

“Then go! Try on! I want to see!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“I have not showered yet” GD gives an excuse. Taeyeon pouts .

“I’ll try it…” GD said

“But later…” he continues. Taeyeon make a sulky face. GD noticed it then him just smiling.

“I want to go out tonight!” Taeyeon suddenly said then she walks out from the room.

“Where are you going?” GD asked by following her.

“Meet my friends!” Taeyeon replied while keep walking.

“Okay, I’m follow” GD said. Then, Taeyeon stop her steps and smile.

“You can go if you wear the new cloths,” Taeyeon said while raised her eyebrows. GD knows that he get trap by her.

“Arasso…” GD replied slowly.

“Yes! We go 8 o’clock!” Taeyeon said excitedly before she leaves him.

 

 

Taeyeon get herself ready to go out. She wear her watch then she stares herself in the mirror.

“You’re so gorgeous,” she mumbles alone.

Suddenly, she heard something nearby the balcony. She walks slowly toward the balcony then she looks down and around but she has found nothing. When she turns to get inside, suddenly something exploded nearby. Taeyeon screaming in fear. Then, she saw GD enter her room with worry expressions. GD approaches Taeyeon and asks

 

“What happen?” while he looks around. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just point randomly outside. GD goes nearby the fortress and looks down and around the area but he’s saw nothing.

“It’s okay, I’m here,” GD said to comfort her. GD Taeyeon inside the room and put her on the bed. Then, GD goes back to the balcony and looks around once again before he closed the balcony door and locks it. Taeyeon saw GD act without saying anything.

“Don’t open this door if not necessary” GD advice her.

Afterward, Mr. Kim and Mr. Kang come into the room.

“What happen?” Mr. Kim asked worried.

“It’s nothing, sir” GD replied to make the situation calm.

“What sound we heard before?” Mr. Kang asked curiously.

“I don’t know, sir. Perhaps there is a neighbor who burns a firecracker,” GD replied try to reduce their worry.

“Arasso…” Mr. Kim said.

“Tae, how are you?” Mr. Kim asked with concern. Taeyeon looks at him angrily then she gets up and walks out from the room. GD looks at Mr. Kim before he follows her from behind.

“Wait for me, aggasi!” GD shouts.

 

 

GANGNAM NIGHT CLUB

 

“Where is your bodyguard?” Sooyoung asked when she didn’t see GD. Taeyeon just pointing at the end of the bar with . Sooyoung looks where she points and saw GD is sitting there while watching them.

“Woah…he’s not wearing his suit!” Sooyoung said impress.

“He has that charm when wearing a shirt,” Sooyoung continues said. Taeyeon turns her head and looks at GD. She saw GD wearing a white t-shirt with black pants.

“Yeah, …he’s fine,” Taeyeon said not interesting.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked when she saw Taeyeon is not in the mood.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied shortly. Sooyoung knows there something happens to her friend but she knows that Taeyeon will not tell her anything.

“Where is everybody?” Sooyoung asked to try to change the topics.

 

“What happen to her?” Yuri asked Sooyoung when she saw that night Taeyeon keep drinking. Sooyoung just lifts her shoulder sign she don’t know.

“Stop her. Don’t let her drink again,” Tiffany said to Yuri.

“You think she will stop if I ask?” Yuri asked other. They know that Taeyeon will never listen when she drunk.

“How about we ask him to do?” Yoona asked while pointing toward GD.

“You go talk to him,” Sunny said to Sooyoung.

“No! Why me?” Sooyoung refused.

“Then, let me talk!” suddenly Seohyun said. All of them stare at her surprised.

“Okay, you go” Hyoyeon said while push Seohyun.

 

“Erm…excuse me, Mr…” Seohyun said while tapping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter