his truth

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD wipes his hair after taking a bath. He goes to the study table and opens the drawer. He takes out the drive that stored the video on last night party. After that, he takes out his laptop from the closet and then opens it. While waiting for opening, suddenly his phone buzz sign incoming message.

 

Already sleep? – Taeyeon

Not yet. Why? – GD

Just asking. What are you doing? – Taeyeon

I have a work to do – GD

Work? At this hour? – Taeyeon

Yeah…why don’t you go to sleep? – GD

I can’t – Taeyeon

Why? Don’t you have a class tomorrow morning? – GD

Yes but…I miss you – Taeyeon

Hehehehehe…miss you more – GD

Can I come to your room? – Taeyeon

 

GD POV

“Oh no! What should I reply?”

 

What if your appa see you? – GD

Hurm…then why don’t you come here? – Taeyeon

I can’t. I have a work to do – GD

What it is? – Taeyeon

I have to send a report to the boss by tomorrow. That’s why I have to finish it tonight – GD

 

After GD sends the message, Taeyeon didn’t reply his message anymore. GD feels uneasy after he didn’t receive Taeyeon message then he try to call her.

 

“Hello” GD greets

“Hurm…” Taeyeon replied sleepy.

“Did you already sleep?” GD asked when he hears her voice lazily.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon just replied the same answers.

GD chuckles after he hears her sleepy voice.

“Good night” GD said before he ended the call.

 

GD POV

“Aigoo this lady…she said not sleepy but can fall asleep when messaging…she’s funny”

 

GD continues he’s work after that. He connects the drive on the laptop and opens the folders. He chooses the file from camera outside the hall. He plays the video and fast-forwards it until he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany. He pause the video when he saw the incident Taeyeon meet the man. He try to zoom in to figure out who is he. However, he can’t see his face through the video but he found something interesting at the man coat. The logo on his pocket is showing the same as the stamp.

 

“So…they are the same gang. Let see…who is your master” GD mumbles.

 

GD continues open on by one folder to find the man again but he didn’t see him anymore in another video.

 

“It’s strange, how he leaves the party without present in the video except...” GD said alone while thinking.

 

GD keeps searching the man in the video one by one diligently. Finally, he find something weird with the catering staffs. He rewinds the video again to see it clearly.

 

“Aha! I knew it!” GD said excitedly.

 

GD fined that one of the catering staffs is wearing a different cloth. He looks again at another video to compare before he saw the different in there.

 

“So, he knew there was a camera that night” GD said while looks at the video.

 

GD takes his phone and then he calls someone.

 

“Bro, help me” GD said

“What it is?” Taeyang asked.

“I want you to looks up about XXX catering” GD said

“Why? Did is related to the stamp you’re saying before?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“Perhaps” GD replied shortly.

“Arasso…by the way…I want to meet you,” Taeyang said.

“Okay, we can meet tomorrow after Taeyeon finish her class” GD replied

“Taeyeon? Did you just call your aggashi by name?” Taeyang asked surprise.

“Hahahaha…I’ll tell you tomorrow,” GD replied before ended the call.

 

 

MRS. KIM HOUSE

 

Jiwoong silently seat in front of Mrs. Kim while looks at her with mixed feeling. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim stares at him full of longing. She really misses her children’s but because of certain things, she keeps herself away from them.

 

“How are you, Jiwoong?” Mrs. Kim asked to break the silence.

Jiwoong just nodded by looking down while trying hard not to cry in front of his mother.

“How’s your study? Everything okay?” Mrs. Kim asked again.

Jiwoong once again just nodded but this time his tear dripping to cheek.

“Did you take care of your sisters?” Mrs. Kim asked to try to hold her tears.

Jiwoong looks at his mother then nodded. However, his tear already flowing out hardly and then he asks

“Don’t you miss me?”

Mrs. Kim cries after she hears Jiwoong question.

“Of course I miss you. I miss Taeyeon and Hayeon too,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Then, please come back” Jiwoong said while wipe his tear.

Mrs. Kim stunned with Jiwoong words.

Firstly, she surprise when she saw him after back from the store.

Secondly, she saw his nepwhew Heechul also there.

Right, now, she don’t know what makes her son come and asked her to come back home.

“I can’t” Mrs. Kim replied shortly.

“Why? Did you still in trauma?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Mrs. Kim stunned with Jiwoong words.

 

Mrs. Kim POV

“Did he know something about my past?”

 

“I can help you, omma. Let me take care of you” Jiwoong continues said after Mrs. Kim didn’t respond.

“It’s not like that easy, dear” Mrs. Kim replied softly.

“Why? What is actually happen with our family? Can you tell me? I've grown up and I can understand what is going on here. Just tell me the truth” Jiwoong said try to hold his sad.

Mrs. Kim stares at her son with mixed feeling. She wants to tell him the truth but that will make him in danger.

“I know you’re grown up but I can’t tell you. It’s for your own good,” Mrs. Kim replied while try to hold Jiwoong hand slowly.

“Don’t you trust me?” Jiwoong asked.

Mrs. Kim is speechless when Jiwoong said like that to her. She just pulls Jiwoong and hugs him tightly.

“Of course I trust you, dear,” Mrs. Kim said while hugs him. After that, Jiwoong didn’t say anything and just cry on his mother shoulder and let out his yearning toward Mrs. Kim.

“Don’t be sad” Mrs. Kim said while rubs Jiwoong head softly.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

GD enters Taeyeon room slowly. He saw that Taeyeon still in a deep sleep. He smiles when he saw her face in sleep. He come closer to her and then he slowly kiss on her cheek. Taeyeon move and change her sleeping position. GD chuckles after that before him once again slowly kiss her cheek. Taeyeon feels something keep touching her cheek while she’s sleeping. Then, she opens her eyes slowly, turns her head, and saw GD is on her top while smiling widely. Taeyeon startled then she just slaps GD face hardly.

 

“Ouch” GD grunt hurt while rubs his face slowly.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked confused while looks around.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why is he here?”

 

“It’s hurt” GD said while keep rubs his cheek.

Taeyeon feels guilty after she saw GD face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter