his feels

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PIZZA RESTAURANT

 

GD parks his motorbike in front of the restaurant. He walks inside the restaurant and looks around. Then, the waiter comes to greet him.

 

“I’m here to meet someone” GD said while looks around.

“Perhaps that person didn’t come yet. How about I bring you to the table,” the waiter said. However, before he follows the waiter, suddenly someone wave at him. GD looks at saw it’s the librarians.

“She’s already here. Thank you” GD said before leave the waiter.

 

“Did I’m late. Sorry” GD said to the librarians.

“Oh, no…I’m come early” she replied while smiling.

“Do you want something to eat?” she continues asked.

“Oh don’t bother, I have to leave after this” GD refused. The librarian feels disappointed after GD said that.

“I thought we can eats together,” she said try to get GD attention.

“I’m sorry, Han Hyo Joo-shi. I really can’t. I have to meet someone after this” GD replied try to apologies.

“Arasso…” she replied slowly.

“So…did you bring the book?” GD asked excitedly.

“Oh yeah…” Han Hyo Joo said then she opens her bag. She brings out the book and gives to GD.

“Finally…” GD said and takes the books while smiles.

“You can have it but the book has to return within a month,” Han Hyo Joo explains.

“Really? Thank you” GD said while open the books at look inside the books excitedly.

“You’re really like stamp, huh?” she asked after saw GD expressions.

“Yeah…Taeyon also says like that to me,” GD said without noticed he just mention Taeyeon name.

“Taeyeon?” Han Hyo Joo asked curiously. GD startled for a while.

 

GD POV

“Did I mention Taeyeon? Aigoo…”

 

GD just chuckles before he says

“I’ll return it to you after finish it. I’ll promise…thank you,” GD said then he keep the book inside his bag.

“I have to go…see you,” GD continues said before he leaves the restaurant.

“Hurm… he has someone” Han Hyo Joo mumbles alone while staring at GD leaving her there.

 

 

PEDESTRIAN AREA

 

After they leave the karaoke bar, Yuri take Taeyeon to the nearby restaurant to eats. While they walking, suddenly Taeyeon saw, GD leaves the restaurant. She just standing there statue while looking at GD. She saw he ride his motorbike and leave the area.

 

“Yah..! What are you doing there?” Yuri shouts when she noticed Taeyeon still behind her. Taeyeon startled before she walks toward the restaurant. She enters the restaurant and looks around. Finally, she saw Han Hyo Joo, the librarians.

 

Taeyeon POV

“So…they meet here…but why they don’t eat together? Why he just leave her alone like that?”

 

Suddenly, the waiter come and greets Taeyeon.

“Hello, Miss. Welcome” the waiter said while smiles.

“Yah…Kim Taeyeon! You want eats pizza. Why don’t you tell me?” Yuri said before Taeyeon interrupts and says

“We’re sorry. We change the plan,” Taeyeon said to the waiter before she drags Yuri out from the restaurant.

“What is wrong with you?” Yuri asked confusedly.

“I’m sorry…hey…you have anything to do after this?” Taeyeon asked Yuri. Yuri shakes her head with confused expressions.

“Good…Let’s go!” Taeyeon said to Yuri and then grab her hand.

“Yah…! Where are we going?” Yuri asked curiously.

 

 

INSIDE THE CAR

 

Taeyeon looks on the road. She tries to find GD motorbike meanwhile Daesung and Yuri look at her weirdly.

 

“Aggasi, what are you looking?” Daesung asked curiously. He don’t know what actually happen. He just drives the car when Taeyeon asked him to do so. Meanwhile, Yuri at the back looks at her friend weirdly.

“Did you want to eat something?” Yuri asked curiously. However, Taeyeon didn’t answer both of them questions.

 

Few moments later, Taeyeon saw GD motorbike. The motorbike is park in front of her father company.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is he doing here?”

 

“Do you want to meet your appa?” Yuri asked when she noticed they arrive at Taeyeon Appa Company.

“Both of you wait here,” Taeyeon said before she gets out from the car.

“Aggasi!” Daesung shouts from inside the car.

“Yah..! Taengoo!” Yuri shouts her name.

However, both of their shouts Taeyeon just ignore it.

“What is your friend doing?” Daesung asked confused.

“Don’t ask me! Your aggasi is insane!” Yuri replied while lying on the seats.

“I have to follow her,” Daesung said while try to find the car park.

“What am I doing here alone?” Yuri mumbles slowly.

 

 

KIM BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

 

GD enters Mr. Kim office after knocks.

 

“Come here, GD” Mr. Kim greet him happily.

“Hello, sir” GD greets him back and smiles.

“I’m thought you want to meet me after your leave,” Mr. Kim said.

“At first…but coincidence I have to report it to you urgently,” GD said before his seat on the sofa beside Mr. Kim.

“What did you get?” Mr. Kim asked curiously. GD opens his bag and takes out the documents that he has been prepare it before.

“Here, sir. That is what I get from Jeonju” GD said while give the document to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim takes the document and opens it. He read all the information diligently. GD just waits for him reading the documents silently.

 

Few minutes later, Mr. Kim frowns and thinks about it.

“So…this is a serious case. I thought it’s just my business rival tries to take advantage of me,” Mr. Kim said honestly.

“I’m sorry for asking, sir. Did you have something that they really want it or…” GD pause his words.

“They ask you to do something for them?” GD continues asked. Mr. Kim looks at GD for a while before he gets up from the sofa. He walks toward the door and lock it. GD feels weird with Mr. Kim actions but he just sat silently wait for Mr. Kim answers.

 

Mr. Kim opens his drawer and brings out his personal laptop. He takes to GD and opens the laptop. While waiting for loading Mr. Kim says

“I want to share it with you…I don’t trust anybody to talk about his but you’re the only one I can depend on it”

GD feels uneasy after Mr. Kim said that.

 

GD POV

“So…it’s related with something…that’s why he keep get that threatening latter”

 

“Here…” Mr. Kim said while shows the secret document to GD. GD read the list name and frown. He didn’t understand by looking at the list name.

“This list is my fraud buyer. They buy from me using fake accounts. They pretending to be a bank staff and then they sell it to the bank as my staffs. The bank will deceive with their tactics. I have this list accidentally while looking for the feedback reports.” Mr. Kim explains to GD. GD read the name on the list before he asks

“You think that threatening you is one of them?”

Mr. Kim nodded before he get a memory card and copy the documents.

“Here…I want you to keep it. If anything happen to me you can use this to catch them,” Mr. Kim said while give the memory card to GD.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter