sorrow

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD APARTMENT

 

Few hours later, Dami wake up from her sleep. She get up from the bed and walks out from the room lazily.

“What time it is?” Dami mumbles while looking at the clock. She saw it’s already pass midnight.

“Where is he? He didn’t back at this hour?” Dami said while feels curious. Then, Dami go to the kitchen to see what she can eat at that apartment. However, when she opens the refrigerator, she saw nothing to eat.

“Yah…did he always eat outside?” Dami mumbles when she saw nothing to eat in that apartment. After that, Dami takes a home phone and dial GD phone numbers. When the call connected, Dami hear someone else voice.

 

“Hello? This is Kwon Jiyong number, right?” Dami asked to make sure.

“Oh…I’m sorry. The owner of this phone gives it to me. What can I help you?” the officer asked.

“Where is the owner? And who is this? Why he give you his phone?” Dami asked curiously.

“I’m sorry, miss. I’m officer Song. We have to borrow his phone to trace the criminal,” the officer said. Dami feels more confused after the officer explains.

“If you want to know the owner, you can go to the Seoul Hospital. He’s is there” the officer continues said. Dami startled after the officer said that.

“Hospital? What happen to him?” Dami asked. Then, the officer tells the story generally to Dami about the incidents. Dami hear the story with mixed feelings.

“Oh God…Jiyong…” Dami said slowly while she holds her tears.

“I’m sorry, miss. I have to go. If you need anything you can go to the police stations,” the officer replied before he ended the call. After that, Dami rush to go to the hospital and ignore her starving before.

 

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

GD WARD

 

Daesung enter the room after the doctor has checked GD.

“What happen t o him? He’s okay?” Daesung asked worry.

“Don't worry, he's tired. Due to previous bleeding, her blood pressure was down. After all we gave his sedative to rest.” The doctor said.

“What about his head? Everything is okay?” Daesung asked.

“That we have to wait for the results before deciding dialysis” the doctor answers.

“Thank you, doctor” Daesung said before the doctor leave the room.

Daesung turn to looks at GD before he fixes his blanket.

 

Daesung POV

“Hyung…get rest well”

 

OPERATION WAITING AREA

 

The doctor approach Kim family after they complete the surgery. Jiwoong rush toward the doctor follow by Mrs. Kim behind.

“How is my appa?” Jiwoong asked curiously. The doctor looks at them with sympathy looks. Mrs. Kim noticed the doctor face and she feels uneasy with that.

“I’m sorry. We tried our best but ... his condition did not allow him to be cured. We hope your family is ready for every possible occasion,” the doctor said. Mrs. Kim fell down upon and crying hearing the news while Jiwoong was silent. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Hayeon is crying in each other hugs.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Appa…don’t leave us”

 

“I’m sorry,” the doctor said before he leaves the family. Jiwoong get down and hugs his omma and then crying in Mrs. Kim hugs.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon said and then approach Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim.

“What should we do?” Hayeon asked and cry while hugs Mrs. Kim from behind. Jiwoong didn’t respond to his sisters. He feels too sad after the doctor said that his appa conditions.

“Appa…I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said while crying beside Jiwoong.

 

At first, he wants to buy some food for him to eat but he insists to looks up at Taeyeon. Daesung hide behind the wall while looks at Taeyeon and her family. Daesung feel sorry to her after he accidently hears the doctor words before.

 

Daesung POV

“What should I do? Ah Hyung… why something like this is happened today?”

 

HOSPITAL CAFÉ

 

Daesung continues his steps toward the café with miserable mind. After he finishes his meals, he opens his phone, messages his colleague, and informs them about GD conditions. Suddenly, Daesung get call from Taeyang.

“How is he?” Taeyang asked worry.

“Hyung, fine but the doctor said we have to wait for the dialysis results,” Daesung said.

“This men…really…did you call his sister? Tell her about his conditions?” Taeyang asked.

“Not yet” Daesung replied.

“Should I tell her?” Taeyang asked.

“I don’t know…but with his state I think we should” Daesung said.

“Arasso” Taeyang said before they ended the call.

 

HOSPITAL WAITING AREA

 

Taeyeon bring herself and sit in the chair near the hospital counter. Taeyeon keeps silent seat on the chair while her mind is nowhere. At that time, her mind keeps playing her memory with her appa. That makes her cry more and feels hurt inside her heart.

 

Taeyeon POV

“I’m sorry, appa…please god, let him stay with us. I need him”

 

Suddenly, someone approach her from right and give her a cup of coffee. Taeyeon turn to looks and saw it’s Daesung.

“Drink it. You look exhausted,” Daesung said. Taeyeon takes the cup but she didn’t drink it.

 

Daesung POV

“Should I tell her about hyung? But look at her…she’s too sad”

 

“Where is Jiyong?” Taeyeon suddenly asked. Daesung feels uneasy with the questions and try to think excuses. However, before he reply Taeyeon question. Suddenly, someone call his name.

“Daesung!” Dami said when she saw Daesung nearby the counter.

“Noona?” Daesung said surprised. Dami walks toward him and asks

“Where is Jiyong? What happen to him?” Dami asked worry.

“Keep calm, noona. How do you know we are here?” Daesung asked curiously.

 

Daesung POV

“Wah….Yongbae hyung is awesome. How he can get her here so fast?”

 

“I call Jiyong phone and the police officer tell me. Where is he? I have to meet him” Dami asked worry.

“Arasso, he is at the ward. The doctor gives him a sedative that makes him unconscious,” Daesung said accidently in front Taeyeon.

“What?” Dami and Taeyeon shouts at the same time. Dami and Taeyeon looks at each other after said that.

 

Daesung POV

“Argh…again. I’m dead”

 

Daesung feels uneasy after he accidently said that. Then, he tries to cover by saying

“Hyung is fine,”

“What happen to him? Why he have to stay in ward?” Taeyeon asked worry.

“Aaa…” Daesung hesitate to tell the truth.

“Bring me to him,” Taeyeon said.

“Who is she?” Dami asked curiously, when she saw Taeyeon is so worried toward her little brother.

“Oh…she…” Daesung words stops when suddenly someone calls Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, come here! Appa…” Jiwoong stops his words try to hold his tears. Taeyeon heart beat faster when he saw his brother. She knows there is something bad happen to her appa. Taeyeon rush toward Jiwoong and then leave Daesung and Dami behind.

Daesung looks at Jiwoong and Taeyeon and feels uneasy with those expressions. Dami looks at them and then she asks

“Who are them? Did she know Jiyong?”

“They are hyung employers” Daesung replied.

“I tell you later noona. Come, let’s go to hyung ward,” Daesung continue said and then he Dami toward GD ward.

 

MR. KIM WARD

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter