the trip

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE DAYS LATER

 

GD APARTMENT

 

GD prepares his stuff in the bag. He looks at his watch and saw it’s already 9 o’clock. He then gets his bag and walks leave his room. In the middle way, he received call from Mr. Kim.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Mr. Kim asked

“Yes, sir” GD replied.

“Okay, Mr. Lim already waits for you at basement” Mr. Kim said.

“Okay, sir. I’m on my way,” GD replied before he ended the call.

 

GD walks toward the elevator and go to the basement. When he arrives, he saw Mr. Lim is waving at him. He walks toward the car.

 

“Mr. Kim is waiting inside” Mr. Lim said while open the door for GD. GD enters the car and seat beside Mr. Kim.

 

“Morning, GD” Mr. Kim greet.

“Morning, sir” GD greet him back.

“How are you today?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Fantastic, sir” GD replied and smiles.

“Good. Here it’s the money. You can used it,” Mr. Kim said while give GD an envelope.

“Thank you, sir” GD replied while take the envelope.

“Hope you can get anything information there. Nowadays they didn’t do anything. I also don’t receive any letter from them. I think they have planned something,” Mr. Kim said in worry tone.

“Don’t worry, sir. I do my best to catch them,” GD replied.

“Thank you. God bless you,” Mr. Kim said and pats on GD shoulders.

“Thanks’, sir” GD replied.

“Mr. Lim, let’s go. We have to send him before the train left,” Mr. Kim said to Mr. Lim.

“Yes, sir” Mr. Lim replied then start to drive.

 

 

SEOUL STATION

 

GD walks while looking at his ticket. He looks around to find his departure door. When he found the directions, he walks toward the departure door. A few moments later, the train arrives. He boards the train and searches for his seat. His seat is nearby the windows. He places his bag suddenly, his phone buzz sign incoming message. GD opens his phone and reads the message.

 

Hyung, red code! - Daesung

 

GD POV

“Ahh…again? What is the matter with this guy?”

 

GD call Daesung after he read the message.

 

“Hyung…! I’m dead!” Daesung said after he picks up the call.

“Calm down, what’s happen there?” GD tries to make Daesung calm.

“She’s is missing!” Daesung said in worry tone

“What? Are you sure? Did you look everywhere?” GD asked worried.

“I already search for her. She’s not in her room neither in the house,” Daesung said.

“Did you ask Mr. Kang or Jiwoong?” GD asked.

“They is the one told me about her disappearance” Daesung replied.

 

GD POV

“Think GD…thinks…where she is going”

 

When GD thinks, suddenly he saw something. He saw the reflection that someone is looking at him. GD turns to look behind and the person rushes hides from him. GD feels weird at the same time he seems familiar with that figure.

 

“I’ll call you back later,” GD said to Daesung then ended the call.

 

He gets up and slowly walks toward the seats. When he arrived, he saw someone is covering the face with the magazine. GD kneeling and grab the magazine and says

 

“What are you doing here, aggasi?” GD then shakes his head and look at Taeyeon. He feels relieve when he saw her there.

“How you could be here?”GD asked curiously.

“Erm…” Taeyeon stutter for a while opens her sunglasses before she continue says

“I accidently heard you and appa conversation last night…then he said that want to meet you today…that’s why I just follow him…now…I’m here…” Taeyeon explain to GD.

GD stares at her and asks

“What makes you think to follow me here?”

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon replied. GD shakes his head then he call Daesung.

 

“She’s here” GD said while looks at Taeyeon.

“She’ s what? How? Where?” Daesung asked curiously.

“I don’t know. I take care of her. Report it to Mr. Kim and Mr. Kang. She’s safe,” GD said before ended the call.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Did I do something wrong? Argh…what will he think of me…should I turn back?”

 

After that, the train is moving. GD looks outside then she look at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon POV

“It’s too late to turn back…what should I do?”

 

GD noticed that Taeyeon is confused with her actions.

 

“What you want to do?” GD asked Taeyeon.

“What would you think?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“Then I have to take care of you although I was on leave” GD said and walk to his seat.

“I don’t think that you are on leave, what did appa ask you to do?” Taeyeon suddenly asked him. GD startled for a while and stops his steps.

“What you know about this?” GD asked curiously.

“I don’t know…there must be something urgent that appa sends you there,” Taeyeon said randomly. Then GD noticed that Taeyeon didn’t know anything about the stamp or the letter. He feels relieved. Then he just walks toward his seat.

 

“Yah…come back here!” Taeyeon shouts to him but the passenger in front her says

“Can you just shut up?”

Taeyeon looks at the passenger furiously then she says

“You shut up!”

“What did you say?” the passenger gets up from the seat try to slap Taeyeon. Suddenly, someone stop the passenger.

“I’m sorry, Mr.” GD said while hold his hand.

“Hey…says sorry to him!” GD said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just ignore him.

“So rude…” the passenger said to Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry, Mr.” GD keeps apologizing to him. GD keeps sorry to him while the passenger keeps angry at him about Taeyeon behavior. Taeyeon feels guilty after she saw GD and then Taeyeon apologies to the passenger.

“I’m sorry, Mr.” Suddenly Taeyeon said. The passenger and GD stunned for a while.

“Aaa…arasso…” the passenger stutter after Taeyeon apologies to him. Then the passenger just sits back after he receives Taeyeon apologies. GD just smiles after he heard Taeyeon apologizes meanwhile Taeyeon just sits at her place angrily.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…why did I choose to come here!! The peoples are so annoying!”

 

GD POV

“She’s cute when she’s angry…aigoo…what should I do…can I just bring her or send her back?...but…”

 

GD looks at Taeyeon from his seat. He’s feeling mixed after saw Taeyeon expressions. Then, he takes his bag and walks toward Taeyeon seats. He places his bag and seat beside her. Taeyeon just ignore him while still angry with situations before.

 

“Sometimes the apologies can make people heart soft,” GD said to try to comfort Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks at him then she just rolls her eyes before looks outside the windows.

“Neither we are wrong nor right, sometimes apologies can reduce the heart burden,” GD said to try to ease Taeyeon feeling. However, Taeyeon just ignoring him but she listen to what is GD saying. GD knows that Taeyeon is kind of stubborn persons but she has a soft heart. Perhaps because of her life that raised without mother on the side.

 

“You can follow me,” GD said. Finally, the statement attracts Taeyeon to talk with him.

“You think I want to follow you?” Taeyeon try to against him.

“Then you want me to leave you alone?” GD asked back.

“I don’t mind…I know that you don’t want me to follow you,” Taeyeon said with sulk. GD noticed Taeyeon tone then he smiles.

“You can follow me…besides I won’t leave you alone” GD replied and smiles to her. Taeyeon looks at GD and saw his smiles.

“Yeah...better you do that. It's your job to take care of me,” Taeyeon said to try to defend her action to follow him.

“Arasso, aggasi” GD replied and smiles widely. Taeyeon stares at him before she turns to look outside. 

 

Taeyeon POV

“Stop smiling like that…!It’s killing me inside!”

 

GD POV

“Aigoo this lady…she’s really cute when she angry”

 

 

JEONJU STATION

 

GD looks around after they arrive at the stations. He opens his phone and search for the store address.

 

“Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked curiously while looks around.

“Just stay with me” GD replied while he keeps looking on his phone.

“Yeah…at least let me know what we are doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter