tragedy

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that nightclub incident, all of them hang out at nearby park. They just laugh while remembering the incidents.

 

“Hey, you should see how I steps on him” Sooyoung said while laughing.

“Don’t forget how I grab his hair” Yuri said proudly.

Taeyeon just laughs while stares at her friends.

“What should we do? I think we can’t enter that club again,” Yoona said sadly.

“Don’t worry, we can go to another club” Hyoyeon replied.

“Yeah…as long we’re together” Seohyun replied.

“Hey, GD. Don’t you see us fight? Are you impressed?” Sunny asked.

“At first yeah…but…it’s worry me know” GD replied.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I know what will happen to me if I’m hurting you,” GD said.

All of them laugh after hear GD words.

“Waaa…we’re actually warn him” Tiffany said and smiles.

“Yeah…all of you do” GD said.

All of them laugh after GD said that.

“But I’m glad we’re fine” Taeyeon said.

“Thank god we leave before police come” Sunny said worry.

“I hope there are no longer any problems after this,” Seohyun said.

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

“Go rest yourself” GD said to Taeyeon after enter the house.

“You too. Today it’s really tough, huh?” Taeyeon asked while massage GD shoulders.

“Naa…I’m fine” GD replied and smiles.

“You should get some rest,” Taeyeon said.

GD nodded and then signs her to go to her room. Taeyeon looks at him before she kisses on his cheek and then she steps to the stairs. GD touches his cheek while looks at Taeyeon and smiles.

 

GD walks to his room after he saw Taeyeon enter her room. However, he stops when he saw Jiwoong is standing in front of his room.

 

“Yes, sir?” GD asked after he saw Jiwoong.

“Explain this!” Jiwoong said while giving GD his phone. GD frowns and takes the phone. He looks at the phone and stunned after he saw the video.

“Where did you get this?” GD asked curiously.

“My friend sends it to me. What actually happens? It’s a problem if appa find out about this!” Jiwoong said furiously.

“I know, sir. I’m sorry. It’s not her fault. It’s my fault. I’m the one you have to blame,” GD said to try to defend Taeyeon.

“It’s not who fault, just explain to me…how this is happening? Why her friends also involved in this scene?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Finally, GD has to explain to Jiwoong what actually happen to them that night. Jiwoong just listen to GD story silently before he says

“So…that’s the reasons…hurm…aigooo”

“I’m sorry, sir” GD said.

“Nah, I know them well. They will do anything for their friends.” Jiwoong replied.

“But…you’re lucky to have them as your knight” Jiwoong continues said and laughs.

GD just rubs his hair after hear Jiwoong words.

“We have to hide this from appa no matter what,” Jiwoong said to GD.

“Arasso” GD replied shortly.

“Go get some rest” Jiwoong said before he leaves the area.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon gets herself ready to go to college. While she looks at her phone, suddenly someone knocks her room door.

 

“You have a class today?” Jiwoong asked after he enters Taeyeon room.

Taeyeon just nodded before she gets her bag.

“Why? Do you have something to tell me?” Taeyeon asked while walks out from the room. Jiwoong follows her from behind. 

“Hurm…I and omma want to visit Hayeon. Do you want to come?” Jiwoong asked.

Taeyeon stops her steps after hearing Jiwoong question.

“You want to go today?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong nodded.

“Hurm…oppa go with omma first. I’ll follow after finish my class,” Taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong smiles and says

“Hayeon will be happy to meet you!”

“I miss her, oppa” Taeyeon replied sadly.

“I know,” Jiwoong said before he walks down the stairs beside Taeyeon.

 

 

DONGGUK UNIVERSITY SEOUL CAMPUS

 

Taeyeon finishes her class early today. She walks out of the class and goes to approach GD.

 

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

GD noticed Taeyeon face and he asks

“Are you excited to meet your little sister?” GD asked and then smiles.

Taeyeon just nodded.

“I miss her,” Taeyeon said after they arrived at the car.

GD just smiles before opening the door for her.

“Should we buy her something?” Taeyeon asked after them in the car.

“What do you want to buy for her?” GD asked

“Hurm…what about ddukbokki?” Taeyeon gives her opinion.

“Okay…let’s go,” GD said before he drives the car.

 

 

After they buy the foods, they continued their journey to visit Hayeon. However, GD noticed that a car has been following them since college. GD feels uneasy with that situation. He tries to use a different road to get away from the car.

 

“Jiyong, why are you enters this hallway? Are not we supposed to be the other way?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed GD use a wrong way.

GD didn’t answer her but he just focus to escape from the car that following them.

“What are you looking at?” Taeyeon asked then she noticed GD keeps looks at behind.

GD stops her from turn to looks behind.

“Don’t look back. We are being followed,” GD said.

“What?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Hey, listen to me. Wear your belt properly. I want you get my phone and call Daesung” GD said try to comfort her.

Taeyeon takes GD phone and then she calls Daesung.

 

“Yes, hyung?” Daesung greet after pick up the call.

“Daesung-ah, check for me this plate numbers” GD said to Daesung while read the plate numbers.

Few minutes later, Daesung says

“It is registered under a company named XXX Company”

“Really?” GD asked.

“Yes, hyung. What’s wrong?” Daesung asked confused.

“I want you go to my cubicle and takes the GPS trace,” GD said

“I want you…” GD words stops after suddenly a car hit her car from the front.

 

His car turns and then crashed into the side of the road. GD turns to looks at Taeyeon and saw she in pain while holding her head.

 

“Are you okay?” GD asked worry.

Taeyeon just nodded. GD turn to looks outside, he saw the car that follow them before this stops behind them. Meanwhile, the car that hit them from in front also engages with their enemies.

 

“Tae, listen to me. If anything happens, I want you to run as far as you can. I'll take care of them,” GD said while opens his seat belt after he keeps his phone inside his pocket.

Taeyeon feels confused with GD words but she noticed that both of them are in danger.

“Hold this, hide it and never ever let go” GD said while give Taeyeon his watch. Taeyeon just nodded nervously.

 

After that, there are two people from in front car coming toward GD, while another two people from back walks towards Taeyeon. They forced GD and Taeyeon pulled out of the car with their arms roughly. GD tries to fight them. However, two of them hold his arm tightly while one of them punches him. Meanwhile, the other one is holding Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter