Goodbye Love

Barely Even Friends At First

Hyuk Jae POV

 

 

I trembled as I finally figured out why Donghae had been so protective over me. I hadn't been able to realize Heechul's actions to being so kind to me like Donghae had. I hadn't thought that the reason for Heechul's momentary lapse in being evil was because of me.

I wiped away my tears as Heechul stood in front of me, staring at me. I had to endure this pain for Super Junior. I wasn't sure of what Heechul was capable of to disband our group but I wouldn't allow anything to happen to anyone, even if that meant I had to be plunged into eternal unhappiness.

What I was mostly worried about was Donghae. How could I tell him that I was leaving him. I could I break his heart when it was already fragile to begin with. Since his father died I was his backbone, his everything...except for his mother. I was lost at how I thought he might lock himself in a room again. Fortunately the first time, he had locked himself in a room with me.

I looked up at Heechul as tears still ran down my face. He was looking at me with a slightly sad expression. I knew he was wishing that I wouldn't cry over this matter...that he wanted me for himself...that was his main reason for everything, but I couldn't want him ever like I wanted Donghae...

I tried to be strong for Super Junior. I wouldn't let this matter break up everything that each member had worked so hard to get to. I wouldn't be the reason for Super Junior disbanding...I wouldn't be the reason for the heartbreak of so many other people...instead I would bear all of it, and unfortunately so would Donghae.

"Fine Kim Heechul...I'll do it...for Super Junior...I'll do it..." I muttered as I wiped at my tears. I could tell that Heechul was happy to hear me say so even though the remnants of my tears were still present. It made me wonder if he really did love me...and if I was the reason for Hangeng's disappearance. I bit my lips as I stood and began walking back to our dorm.

As time passed I couldn't be sure that I would keep my strength, I couldn't promise that I would be able to save Super Junior, but I had to try.

I was sure Heechul would follow me the whole way back to our dorm to make sure I followed through with what I had promised, however, he also took my hand in his as we walked. I was surprised that he was so sure of himself... I felt misplaced with my hands in his rough, big hands. They didn't fit perfectly...I was sure that my hands only fit perfectly in Donghae's.

As we reached my dorm Heechul pulled me back, making me face him directly. I flinched as he brought my hand up to his lips.

"I trust you Eunhyuk...I'll leave you here," Heechul's voice sounded calm and reassuring as much as I didn't want to believe so. He gave me a smile before walking away towards the stair case. I watched him silently as tears threatened to break the walls that I had just recently put up.

 I didn't take any more time to walk into my dorm, finding everyone right there in the living room. Yesung and Ryeowook tore their eyes away from the TV to look at me, immediately jumping up after seeing my red, puffy eyes.

"Hyuk Jae, what happened?" Yesung called me by my real name. He was one of a few who disliked using stage names. Ryeowook came closer to me to rub my arm to calm me down. He always took other people's hurt innocently. He was just as easy to cry as I was.

"Nothing," I blurted out as I studied the ground beneath my feet.

"Hyuk Jae," I heard the one voice that I wasn't ready to hear. I didn't look up as I heard the boy come closer to me. "You weren't crying over nothing...tell me," the love of my life pleaded. I continued to look away from him.

"It's nothing...I'm fine..." I replied with the same answer as before. I was losing my whole intention. I couldn't break Donghae's heart. I couldn't see him as ruined as when his father died. I had been the only person that was able to comfort him then, and I wasn't sure who he would turn to without me.

"Lee Hyuk Jae you weren't crying over nothing! I'm going to ask you one more time and it better be the truth," Donghae ordered, his attitude doing a complete one eighty from before. We had often gotten into fights but not ever as seriously close to breaking up as we were right now.

"I said it was nothing!" I screamed once more before running down the hall to my own room and slamming my door behind me. It didn't do any good as the door opened behind me. Two hands grabbed me and shook me as they turned me to face the other direction.

"Hyukkie please tell me," Donghae pleaded once again.

"I think we should stop seeing each other," I blurted out, my heart stopping completely. Without Donghae I didn't know who I was or who I would become...I just wished that he would understand this was for Super Junior.

"I-I don't believe you..." Donghae stumbled on his denial. I finally brought my gaze to meet his, nearly losing myself in his deep brown orbs. I kept up my act of pretending that I no longer loved him. I tried to make sure my gaze was steady and unwavering, but I was sure Donghae could see through all of that.

Donghae let go of me, looking rather weak compared to a second ago.

"This is because of Kim Heechul isn't it?" He questioned. I didn't reply. I couldn't give him an answer. "Hyuk Jae...you are mine. You will always be te person I love. I won't let anyone ruin what we have. I'll wait for you Lee Hyuk Jae...forever..." Donghae simply said before walking out of my room looking defeated.

As my door closed, I allowed my self to completely loose control. I really hoped that Donghae would keep his promise of waiting for me forever. I hopefully wouldn't have to put up this act forever...hopefully Heechul would lose his interest in me like he seemed to do with everyone else. But I couldn't be sure...

 

 


 

 

 completely love Donghae's face in this picture haha.

 

well here you go :] another chapter just for my favorite people in the world. Just want to thank you all for subscribing and commenting as always. You guys really amaze me and inspire me to keep writing. I apologize for not updating a lot but all of you seem to understand and I really appreciate it all. :] love you guys!! saranghae!!

also i apologize that all my stories seem to have a EunHae break up. It breaks my heart :'[

-LHY