The Aftermath

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

I stomped off backstage after the recording was over. I should have been used to it by now...that Heechul always changes when he's on air...it's always like we are from different groups...who really do barely know each other. He always acts closer to Hongki and to others while on shows...and I couldn't lie and say that it didn't hurt me that we didn't seem so close.

There was also something that Heechul said that had bugged me. When he had joked about not seeing me in the apartment when he came downstairs...it obviously had a connotation towards Donghae...the man I truly loved. Had Heechul really been affected by not seeing me right away whenever he came into our apartment? And if so, what did that mean? He couldn't possibly have feelings for me right?

My mind turned over and over the things that Heechul had said during the filming...as well as his actions and the way he reacted towards Hongki and Simon D that was so different how he acted towards me...and not only me but Ryeowook as well. And now that I thought about it some more he had asked to look at my hand which for the longest time had scars on it because I had decided to smash a mirror with my fist after I had a fight with Donghae.

Ryeowook I was sure was now begging the PD not to air that section of the fight...but it was too late. What happened was deffinitely going to show. I sighed as I slumped down into a chair and the makeup noona instantly began taking off the makeup she had so delicately put on me early that morning. I was beginning to get tired from all the excitement of the day and having to wake up early to go see my boss at an unGodly hour this morning....for a very small reason that he could have just phone called us for.

I exhaled loudly as the makeup noona finally finished removing the makeup and walked away. I still had to change out of my outfit...back into more comfortable clothing. I stood up and ped the leopard track suit that I was wearing. I was only wearing a simple undershirt underneath and the cold air instantly made my goosebumps rise. Just as I reached over to grab a hoody Heechul walked into the room, a small trace of a smile on his lips. I looked away from him feeling angrier as I saw him in person now.

Afterall ever since Intimate Note we had been getting closer and telling each other our worries... maybe I had been too blind to see that maybe it was more than that for Heechul hyung.

"Hey Hyukkie..." Heechul called as he now took the seat that he had just been sitting in. The makeup noona instantly took the chance to begin removing Heechul's makeup. I didn't reply to Heechul. I was too upset to unclench my jaws to mutter a hello. "Are you mad?" Heechul spoke up once again. I pulled my hoody over my head before I faced Heechul. "Listen...don't be mad...you know I always change in front of the camera...but I don't mean anything I say to hurt you..." Heechul didn't apologize but he did explain his reasons. Even though his words were simple I took them to understand that everything he said was just to make fun...to make himself appear funny in front of the camera...after all that is how everyone knows him as.

After the makeup noona finished Heechul stood up and faced me.

"What's taking Ryeowook so long?" He asked as he looked around the room. I sighed...knowing exactly where he was.

"I'll go get him..." I replied simply and left the room. It took me a while to realize that Heechul was following along obviously too curious to stay held up in a room all by himself with a noona. We walked down the hallways together back towards where the recording had happened. I stepped into the room hearing Ryeowook's voice raise slightly...he was still begging the PD not to air our section of the fight.

"Ryeowook," I called, grabbing his attention fully. "Come on...it doesn't matter anymore..." I said. The boy gave one last hopeful glance towards the PD before running towards us. Together we walked back towards our own room while some workers bowed mostly for Heechul saying that he did a good job with the shooting.

It didn't take that long for us all to get changed back into our regular clothing and get back into the SUV that would take us back to our dorm. Almost instantly Ryeowook fell asleep while Heechul and I looked at the messages on our phones.

I sighed as five messages popped up on my phone...all from Donghae...I found it cute that Donghae could be worried about me and tell me to have a good time shooting because it obviously didn't take long for word to get along about the three of us shooting for Oh My School. It was also cute that Donghae told me that he loved me and missed me in every single message. I couldn't help but forget about being mad at Heechul after recieving so many cute messages from the love of my life.

"Eunhyuk..." Heechul's voice interrupted my thoughts of Donghae. I turned to see that he was looking at me with sad, almost puppy eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, barely able to keep the anger out of my voice.

"I know that I don't say this often but I want you to know that I'm..I'm sorry if I upset you during the shooting. I still want us to be close friends" Heechul whispered. I nodded. Out of all our members I was probably the last person I thought I would hear Heechul say sorry to. I patted his shoulder.

"It's ok," I replied back with a small smile gracing my lips. I saw him smile back slightly as he raised his arm to pat my shoulder slightly as well.

"And Eunhyuk..." he grabed my attention again.

"What?" I asked again. It was really unlike Heechul to begin hesitating with every sentence... this was the first time I saw him do it since I've known him.

"You know that our new album is about to be released and we are going to be busy again...and well you get sick easily...so I just wanted to say...take care of your body and don't get sick...araso?" Heechul calmly explained everything that he wanted to say before dropping his hand back to his lap and continuing to look through his phone. I smiled at Heechul even though he was no longer looking...and silently I wished for the same for him. I would never admit this before but before their car accident he had been a great dancer and I wished that one day he could dance that well again.

Even though it took a long time to get to this point I believe that Heechul and I's relationship would always keep getting better. That we would forever now be friends...and no matter what he said during shooting I wouldn't take it to heart again.

 

 

 

 

and here is the next chapter...

sorry its so short but I hope you enjoy :]

I'll try to keep updating as fast as possible...

-LHY