Having Fun

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

Since accidently cutting myself, I was placed properly on the couch in between Leeteuk and Siwon, who cautiously made sure I was ok, to my annoyance. I felt bad for Ryeowook, who was in the kitchen by himself making dinner. It had never bothered me before, since Ryeowook always seemed to love to cook, but it must be boring for him some times as well. I stood up, getting Siwon and Leeteuk worked up about where I was going.

"The bathroom, araso?" I smiled at them both even though I was rather annoyed.

"Do you need help since you cut your hand... I can help you..." Leeteuk pleaded with me.

"Aish...Umma..." I shot down his proposal before heading to the kitchen. "Mianhae Ryeowook...I wanted to help," I said to the younger boy, who was working diligently at making food. He turned to look at me, a smile still placed on his face.

"It's ok Eunhyuk-shi... next time you must help till the end though, araso?" He spoke kindly towards me, even though the work was all laid on him like every other day. I agreed quickly before going to the bathroom. I didn't really have to use the restroom I just needed to be out of protective eyes for a little while. I couldn't make up my mind if I'd rather be alone and eating non-stop or having a million eyes on me constantly.

I flushed the toilet pretending as though I used it, and the faucet to wash my one un-injured hand. When I opened the door to the bathroom I was nearly knocked over by a crazy looking Sungmin, who ended up slamming the door in my face. We were locked in the bathroom together.

"Mianhae Hyuk Jae... Kyuhyun is trying to kill me," Sungmin pouted. I shook my head, smiling at him. If people knew how loving the Kyumin couple was they wouldn't believe it. They play around mostly, but when they are intimate with each other, they make everyone in the room cry from their strong emotions and words.

"Why is he trying to kill you?" I asked slowly. Sungmin laughed.

"He isn't really... I just wanted to do this..." Sungmin put his arms around me tightly, hugging me. It was a soft embrace. Sungmin and I had always been close friends. "I love you Hyuk Jae..." Sungmin said slowly, just before threatening poundings came on the bathroom door.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO HIM, LEE SUNGMIN?" Kyuhyun yelled. Sungmin's cheeks turned a bright red.

"As a friend of course!" Sungmin added raising his voice a little higher than before. "I'm always here for you Hyuk Jae," Sungmin leaned in a little closer to me. "Don't tell Kyuhyun we hugged...he will get jealous," Sungmin whispered so it was impossible for Kyuhyun to hear through the door. Sungmin opened the door and went straight into the waiting arms of Kyuhyun. I shook my head at them... sometimes it was impossible to understand their relationship.

I walked back out to the living room, noticing that a few more people had arrived, including Kim Heechul, Shindong, and Yesung. I couldn't help but notice that Donghae was the only one missing. Heechul walked over to me slowly, leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"Can I talk to you?" Heechul asked, his breath tickling my neck. I nodded, and grabbed his hand to pull him back to my room. "Mianhae Hyuk Jae..." Heechul hugged me tightly, nearly cutting off my ability to breathe. I was into his intoxicating scent that I honestly had missed a lot. Just by looking at him I could tell he wasn't functioning correctly... he had even forgotten to shave...or refused to. His hair was a tangled mess...which was unusual for him. "Mianhae... I just- I just can't seem to accept the fact that..." Heechul bowed his head, his bottom lip beginning to shake.

"Heechul... Everyone deals with this sort of thing in a different way... I know you need time... I needed time too..." I whispered as I brought Heechul's chin back up to look at me. "You said you would be with me always... I believe in you Kim Heechul," I smiled. He stared at me for a moment before hugging me tightly. He didn't say anything else, but we eventually heard Ryeowook's dinner call coming from the kitchen. "Let's go eat," I grabbed Heechul's hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"What happened to your hand?" Heechul just noticed my bandaged hand. I glared over at Leeteuk.

"I was cutting an onion...and well I began to tear up from it and umma...ran over because I was crying and made me cut myself," I pouted angrily at Leeteuk.

"That pabo should be more careful," Heechul growled as he also stared at Leeteuk. Leeteuk seemed to get the hint that we were staring at him, and being someone that was even afraid of Kyuhyun...he bowed to Kim Heechul. Heechul and I laughed at him before quickly getting our food and sitting down in the living room, and because of the little room I was forced to sit on Heechul's lap. "I think you deffinitely gained some weight, Eunhyuk," Heechul smiled at me.

"Really? Yay!" I smiled happily. In truth, I was praying I'd get better quickly... so I could forever be next to my best friends...my brothers...my family.

"Let's play a game after we finish eating!" Siwon pleaded. He was always one for games, and for the first time I actually felt like joining in.

"What should we play?" I asked.

"Twister!" Siwon pleaded loudly. I nodded. It was a game we hadn't played in the longest time, and it was a game I was actually good at since I was really flexible.

"I'll stick out and announce it," Kyuhyun spoke up. He still wasn't confident with his body since his accident but even I noticed that his dancing was improving day by day. Since everything was settled we just had to wait for everyone to finish eating. Afterwards, everyone ran around to set up the game in the middle of the living room. "Hyuk Jae should go first since he always wins..." Kyuhyun smiled evilly at me before spinning the wheel. "Left foot green," He announced.

"Me next!" Sungmin jumped in line and waited for Kyuhyun to spin the wheel again.

"Ok...right hand...blue," Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin, purely for the thought that Sungmin would be leaning over right in front of him. "Leeteuk next," Kyuhyun announced and waited for the leader to get in position. "Left hand yellow," Kyuhyun announced as he looked around for the next candidate..."Yesung..." He paused to turn the wheel. "Right hand red," He ordered and Yesung obeyed without question.

After a while the game became more complex with nine of us each trying to fit on the mat.

"Heechul...Left foot green," Kyuhyun paused to watch his hyung try and maneuver his foot to the green circle, as he was already practically lying on top of me. "Ok...back to Hyuk Jae...right hand yellow," Kyuhyun announced. I moved slowly, trying not to collapse underneath Heechul's weight, however, my left foot gave way making me fall to the mat beneath me. I whined loudly.

"Hyung!" I hit Heechul on his shoulder. "You made me fall," I whined some more. Heechul smiled up at me, his pearly white teeth gleeming at me.

"Mianhae Eunhyuk... you can't always win," Heechul smiled just as evilly as Kyuhyun would have, maybe even more than Kyuhyun to be exact.

I took a seat on one of the couches as the game proceeded, becoming rather bored just watching them. In the next three turns more people had fallen in the game, including Shindong, Siwon, and Kangin and then finally Heechul. Heechul didn't seem too upset for getting eliminated for the first time ever while playing the game.

"Want to go for a walk Eunhyuk?" Heechul asked me. I agreed quickly and went back to grab a jacket, Heechul quickly following since he also needed a jacket to wear. I gave him one of my old one's while I quickly draped over my head one of my favorite hoodies, pulling the hood over my head. When we went back into the living room, everyone seemed to be in an uproar as Leeteuk and Yesung were out of the game, with only Ryeowook and Sungmin left.

Leeteuk quickly ran over to me, a scarf already in his hands. "Stay warm," He smiled at me as he wrapped the scarf around my neck just like a mother would do.

"Nae omma," I replied before following Heechul outside. We walked together, not saying a word to each other. The cool weather made me shiver a little bit, but I was greeted with a warm hand from Heechul. We began walking to our favorite place as friends, the playground. It was sort of uneasy being reminded of how we got to where we were today...starting from this place...but also a good reminder of our better relationship than the past few years.

"Eunhyuk," Heechul called my name as he took a seat on one of the swings. "You know I love you right?" Kim Heechul asked. I nodded slowly...he really only told me he loved me in desperate times...and now he was beginning to say it whenever he felt like. "Good," He smiled. "I don't want you to ever stop thinking that...no matter what happens..."He said his voice becoming a little more serious.

"What's going on Heechul," I turned to face him, wondering why he was acting so serious. He shook his head and smiled at me. Our hands were still connected as we swung on the swings.

"Let's just stay like this for a while," Heechul smiled, before closing his eyes and leaning his head on the chain of the swing he was sitting in. I stared at him, finding him more amazing than I ever found him before. It was all ready becoming freezing cold outside, making me wonder if it was going to snow soon. After nearly half an hour of swinging we headed back for the dorm, still holding each other's hands.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Heechul smiled at me at the door of the dorm I lived in.

"You aren't coming in?" I asked, eyeing him up and down curiously. He shook his head, but pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Heechul let go of me and began walking towards the stairs to go up to the next floor. I watched him, beginning to think that something wasn't right...that he never acted like that but I couldn't question him any further... it was impossible to make him talk if he didn't want to. I entered the dorm, unwrapping the scarf from my neck, finding everyone patiently waiting for me in the living room.

"Do we have dessert?" I asked excitedly. Everyone laughed at me.

"Your appetite really has grown hasn't it Hyuk Jae?" Siwon smiled at me from his spot on the couch. I nodded quickly.

"There's mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer," Ryeowook pointed out and I immediately scooped some in a dish before joining the others on the couches.

"Breaking News: Hallyu star Kim Heechul entering military service next month," The lady on the news spoke, her voice making the room go silent... it seemed as if not a single person had found out from Heechul himself... I dropped my dish of ice cream, my world turning upside down in a few small seconds...

So this was why Kim Heechul was so silent tonight...


tumblr_lmkc6r0MWQ1qge34u.gif

Araso here you go... :] I hope I updated quick enough for all of you ^_^ and TWISTER! YES favorite past time game ever! lol who wants to come play twister with me?! I wanna play!!