seeing eye to eye

Barely Even Friends At First

Heechul POV

 

 

I could tell that Eunhyuk wasn't in a good mood, even with his sunglasses on, blocking his perfect brown eyes. It was more the way he was walking with a purpose that told me what his mood was like. I saw it many times before, the last being at the shooting of Oh My School where I had nearly told the world of his relationship with Donghae. I smiled deciding it was best to try and cheer Eunhyuk up, after all I knew how to make people laugh...I just never tried to make someone laugh after I had hurt them.

I wrapped an arm around Eunhyuk who rejected profusely at first, until he noticed that they were in front of a large group of people. I smiled at my own amazing timing. I also knew I was the last person that Eunhyuk wanted by his side at this moment but it would be to my benefit. The only thing I had left to do was to make Eunhyuk mine, now that Donghae was out of the picture.

"Hyukkie...knock knock..." I spoke up. I had a really lame joke but it was the only thing I could think of while seeing Hyuk Jae in sucha bad mood.

"Don't. Call me Hyukkie." Eunhyuk snapped at me immediately. I frowned but decided to continue with the joke.

"Knock, Knock!" I pleaded again. I noticed Eunhyuk's jaw clenching.

"Who's there?" He finally answered.

"Amana..." I replied.

"Amana who?" Eunhyuk replied with a bored attitude.

"Amana bad mood!" I replied and cracked up. It wasn't that funny but I wanted to see Eunhyuk smile again...I didn't want him to look this upset over Donghae. Eunhyuk glared at me.

"Funny..." He insisted sarcastically. I sighed deciding it wasn't the best time to try and make him laugh.

"Where are we going?" I questioned instead. As long as he kept talking to me, I could be satisfied for now..

"We?" He questioned me again. "I'm going to do some shopping," he replied curtly. I noticed that we were going towards the subway and that Eunhyuk had taken out his subway card. I wasn't used to going on the subway, I usually had a car that picked me up, and if I didn't then I wasn't going out. However, I had used the subway a few times before... it couldn't be that hard to do it once more.

We entered the subway, and Eunhyuk quickly went in while I went straight for the ticket machine. I swiped my credit card hoping that the ticket would just come out, but it was different than what I remembered...there were questions I had to answer...

I stared at the machine, wondering what I needed to press to get the right ticket. I was just about to decide on the left button when a hand interrupted me and pressed the right one. I looked up to find Eunhyuk standing there, slight annoyance playing on his face. However, a ticket slid out of the machine, which I took greatfully.

"You don't even know how to use a subway?! Aish..." Eunhyuk said as we walked together towards a subway car. We both entered and sat down, Eunhyuk plugging in his earphones right away, and I could faintly hear the sound of Super Junior. I laughed to myself, thinking of how corny a Super Junior member listening to Super Junior was. The entire ride I looked at Eunhyuk, his mannerisms, his way of doing things that were so different from my own and yet so fascinating.

"This is our stop," Eunhyuk patted my knee as he stood. I stood up beside him, slightly surprised that he was being somewhat nice to me. I smiled to myself as I followed him out of the subway. Once above ground once more Eunhyuk looked around. He decided on a store to his right, to which I followed. It was Dongdaemun Market, known for their domestic brands. I curiously followed Eunhyuk.

"What are you looking for? Anything particular?" I questioned him. He shook his head, his lips pursed.

"When I'm upset I shop. I'm like a girl in that way..." Eunhyuk explained himself.

"Eunhyuk...you're like a girl in every way..." I said outloud by accident. Eunhyuk his heel to glare at me.

"Why do you call me Eunhyuk? It's only my stage name...and I am not like a girl in every way..." He pouted. I smiled, helplessly, that I even found the smallest things about him cute beyond extent.

"Even when you pout, you are like a girl..." I pointed out. Eunhyuk stomped away...obviously unamused that he was being picked on by me. I looked down at some of the clothes that were surrounding me, finding some of the clothes to be rather classy. I moved on to find Eunhyuk once more. He was standing beside a rack, holding up a black shirt that had a ninja/pirate leopard in the center. He seemed to decide to get it before picking up another shirt...this time with a stack of books in the middle and a quote that state 'Live and Let Die'. "Do you feel better now that you are shopping?" I questioned him, hoping for a good answer. He paused in his looking at shirts.

"Kim Heechul... no matter what you do to me, or to anyone else...I've realized I can't hate you...because you've been apart of my family for years now...you'll always be a part of my family...and I'll do anything so that this family doesn't break up...I can also understand loving a person with all of your heart...to blame you for everything for just loving...that would be the wrongdoing..." Eunhyuk spoke from his heart, I could tell that much. I was happy that he didn't hate me, but it didn't mean that he was exactly happy at the aspect that I had split him and Donghae up.

 

 


eunchul4.gif

 

 

Here you go :]

Another chapter...

Just wait a little while longer and you may see something you never expected o.O

-LHY