I like Heechul Hyung?!

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

 

I was a little frightened at the surprised/angry stares that everyone was giving Heechul and I. By now I was sure that the cat was out of the bag...that there was deffinitely something going on with me and Heechul. I couldn't deny that but I couldn't let Super Junior fall apart either. Super Junior is my life, without the members I'm nothing and even though I can be arrogant, not want to pay for much so I can save up to buy my parents a house, I still don't want anything to come between them and I...I don't want Super Junior to become nothing.

I took a chance to look at Donghae, his face red with anger. I could tell his patience was wearing thin, but I didn't know exactly what he might do. Even more surprising was that it seemed like he hadn't cried at all. When his father died all he did was cry...he cried for weeks...and being his best friend I was always right next to him. Always. Not to mention that at the time I had a crush on him...we hadn't started dating yet...

I listened closely to Heechul's words, really wishing I could hide behind him right now so I wouldn't look like the bad person...but I couldn't do that either. Our manager walked in quickly breaking the tension between us, reminding us that we had an important event to attend to. I rushed over to a makeup noona, allowing her to touch up my face with cover up and eyeliner.

"Eunhyuk..." Heechul found a chair beside mine, not leaving my side for a second. I turned my head as much as the makeup noona would allow me to. "Trust me..." He said. I stared at for him for a while, watching as his face turned brighter by the makeup his makeup artist was putting on him. He was a really attractive man...his eye gleamed darkly, as if hiding a deep secret, making him more mysterious than ever. His jaw line was sharp and handsome, attractive. It was the first time that I found him more than just a handsome man in anyone's oppinion...he was attractive. I felt my own heartbeat skipping a little faster the more I looked at him.

"Eunhyuk sunbae," the outfit noona prodded my shoulder. I stood and took the outfit she was holding out for me. I quickly went to change, ignoring the stares I got on the way.

"Hyukkie..." Leeteuk approached me, his gaze a little heavier, his lips pursed tighter than usual. I questioned myself, wondering if the questioning...the hating...was going to begin now. "Hyukkie...can't you explain to me? I'm your umma...I've taken care of you for the past 5 years and longer...is Heechul bullying you?" Leeteuk's voice softened as he asked me his last question. I stared at the ground in front of me, wondering what the best way to go about this was... Even though I had the truth on the tip of my tongue, I still couldn't say it.

"Leeteuk... umma... I want to make you understand. I do... but no matter what way I put it, I don't think you will understand. My feelings have changed..." I tried to explain but in the middle Heechul came up and put his arm around me. Leeteuk backed up a little, glaring at Heechul.

"I can't believe that you can lie to me Hyukkie... I've heard you crying... that wasn't for nothing... you broke up with Donghae way too suddenly and quickly to be your true feelings... but I care about you... so I'll always be here if you want to tell me the truth..." Leeteuk said, not caring if Heechul was right in front of him. I sighed as I tried to turn away from the other members but Heechul caught me in his embrace.

"Don't worry Eunhyuk... they will understand in a little while. Let's go wait by the door, ok?" Heechul asked. I nodded, playing dumb that I didn't know what he was trying to do. Heechul led me towards the door where we would enter from in a few minutes where I leaned my exhausted body against the door. "Eunhyuk... I really, really like you, ara?" Heechul questioned me. I nodded my head, thinking about that phrase and wondering why it sounded so funny to me now...how it seemed like I was accepting it when just last night I wasn't ready, I wasn't happy...

"Time to enter," one of the managers said. Heechul entered first and I quickly followed him, not wanting to be close with the other judging members by myself. Right now I only had one friend, and as crazy as it sounded it was Kim Heechul...

I put on a smile, doing anything to make Super Junior's fans believe that everything was perfectly ok, that there was nothing wrong with any of it's members... The fan meet began, beginning to sign our fan's books and shirts and posters and whatever else they asked. My lack of sleep from last night began to catch up to me and it took me several bottles of water to keep me from falling asleep. That's when I noticed a little girl coming up to get her poster signed.

"Eunhyuk-ah" the little girl smiled and held out her poster. I smiled at her and took her poster politely.

"What is your name?" I asked. The little girl giggled.

"My name is Joo Young," She replied.

"And how are you today...Joo Young..." I questioned her again as I signed her poster.

"I'm worried about you," She said, her eyes showing complete seriousness...taking me off guard.

"Why are you worried about me, JooYoung?" I asked, taking in her charm.

"You look exhausted today Eunhyuk! And you aren't by your best friend... your not fighting are you?" The girl put her hands on her hips, giving some attitude. I laughed softly. Joo Young was quite funny and very smart for her young age.

"Of course not Joo Young! We just had to sit like this because this is the way we came in. Super Junior is like brothers! We will never break up!" I said in as a believing a tone as possible but I felt bad for lying to her. I leaned in closer to her. "But if I would have some problems would I be able to call you?" I winked at her. She giggled again and took the pen I was using to sign her poster to write down her number on a piece of paper.

"Call me anytime, Eunhyuk!" Joo Young replied before taking her poster and bouncing off stage. I smiled as I looked at the small piece of paper with her phone number. I stuffed it into my pant pocket so I wouldn't lose it.

"I don't remember you being always so great with kids..." Heechul had leaned over to whisper in my ear. It was true... I was never really good with kids... when super junior did a kids day I had made a baby cry while Heechul was the only one to keep the kids from not crying...but I was still fond of babies and kids. I smiled at Heechul, nudging him softly. Heechul laughed before signing another poster.

The fan sign went on for another hour and a half before we had to leave for another event. I wiped off the makeup on my face in the back room before heading out of the company, finding Kyuhyun and Sungmin just outside the doors making goo goo eyes at each other. I had always been really close with Sungmin as well...another member that I had always been able to talk to... Donghae and I used to always double date with the KyuMin couple...the only other couple willing to go out in public together, but now that has all changed.

I turned away from them, not sure if they were angry with me as well.

"H-Hyuk Jae!" I turned around to find Donghae right behind Sungmin. Sungmin was staring at me with his hands on his hips. He wasn't upset, I could tell, he was confused... Donghae though was beyond angry. I frowned not sure what to do in this situation but once again I was saved by Heechul coming out of the company and throwing an arm around me, pushing me towards the company van.

I sighed in relief as I took a seat in the back beside Heechul. Sungmin and Donghae headed towards the other van since they had another event to go to. Heechul turned towards me.

"Do you have any more meetings?" He asked. I shook my head...thankfully I didn't. "Good! You can accompany me for some ice cream!" Before I could even object the driver was off, down the road to the closest ice cream parlor.

"We don't even have any disguises Heechul!" I tried to change his mind but as I did so Heechul pulled out two hats and a old torn up jacket.

"Yes we do," Heechul winked at me before stuffing the hat onto my head. Heechul was overwhelming but there were times when he could be charming too... Something else that I've found out about him... I shook my head trying to forget about his kindness today...the way he was able to make me forget everything that happened the night before so fast...what kind of magic was he using on me?

"Do you know what you want Eunhyuk?" Heechul asked after a lot of shuffling around to change into our disguises and up to the counter of the ice cream parlor. I nodded.

"Hi, I'd like a small dish of peanut butter ice cream please and he would like..."

"Strawberry," I spoke up.

"He would like strawberry ice cream, kamsamnida." Heechul paid quickly and then took me so we kind find a place to sit. "You really do love strawberries don't you?" Heechul asked. I nodded with a smile. "Huh..that's funny... last time I checked monkeys dont eat strawberries," Heechul joked. I laughed sarcastically before rolling my eyes. Heechul smiled at me.

Our ice cream was served quickly, so I quickly dug in tasting the strawberry ice cream that I loved so much... I moaned as I sat back in my chair. I forgot everything with one bite from a strawberry. When I came back to reality out of my strawberry high I noticed that Heechul was staring at me, with a devilish grin on his face.

"What?" I asked. He leaned forward so he could whisper.

"That just ... a lot..." his words struck me in a weird way. I didn't know that I even had that kind of effect on him so quickly. "Let me have some of yours!" Heechul demanded.

"No!" I screamed blocking my ice cream from his spoon. Heechul didn't stop trying to get to it though and came around the table to try to pry my hands away from the ice cream. I don't know about anyone else but I get defensive over my ice cream...especially when its strawberry ice cream. "Go away!" I screamed again not caring if we were making a scene. I pushed Heechul away causing him to trip over the leg of the table and pull me down with him.

In one sudden moment, that seemed to go in slow motion to me, I was falling in mid-air, my ice cream flying right next to me, and Heechul right under me. Even before it happened I could tell where I was going to land, where the ice cream was going to go, and that this was going to be one huge mess... but after the slow motion ended my lips ended on Heechul's... the ice cream splattered over both me and him, with our bodies pressed tightly together.

I stared down at Heechul, for the first time feeling his soft lips on mine. It was a surprising feeling, one that made my heart skip more than just one beat this time... I tried to escape quickly but Heechul put his hands around me quickly... keeping me locked in that position. I removed our lips but that didn't stop Heechul from the strawberry ice cream off my cheek.

"Mmmmm," Heechul moaned in my ear, letting his head fall back onto the floor. "That is good Eunhyuk," Heechul laughed. As much as he could joke...I couldn't. My heart was beating too fast and too loud in my ears that I couldn't laugh. I was too afraid...too afraid of what I might feel for Heechul, too afraid of what this feeling might mean...too afraid that I liked Heechul hyung...

 

 

 


 

 

 

so ive been trying to put up a poll in here but iframe hates me so i gave up. but i have a simple question for you you guys...

who do you want to see together for the ending??

the end isnt near but i just wanna get your opinions now... it would be a great help if you could answer so just click the link below :]

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/28129

 

 

 

 

enjoy :]