Donghae's explanation

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

After Heechul left for the night, I slumped down onto my bed. I was confused. My head was spinning by everything that happened today. I had to deal with an emotional Heechul for the first time in forever, had to deal with my own life almost being taken by a car, and then the girl that entered Donghae's room. It had been a long, crazy night that I was ready to forget. I laid back in my bed, not bothering to change into my night clothes.

However, even before I could close my eyes the door to my room opened. I looked to find a frazzled Donghae, standing just inside my room, ready to close the door. I sat up, rather upset that I couldn't fall asleep and forget about tonight.

"Hyuk Jae," He whispered my name.

"Donghae you can't keep doing this. Please leave," I rolled over onto my side looking away from. However, my bed sunk in telling me that Donghae was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I know but I just didn't want you to misunderstand about earlier. That girl... I don't even know her. She appeared in my room and said she wouldn't leave until she had some proof of her being there. I gave her my favorite shirt because every ELF knows I wear that shirt all the time, and its rare. You believe me don't you?" Donghae explained quickly. I rolled over to look at him. He had a sincere look on his face.

"I believe you Donghae, now please leave..." I whispered.

"Hyuk Jae, I would never cheat on you. You are my whole world," He insisted.

"Donghae!" I sat up, hitting my bed harshly. I surprised him as well as myself. "I believe you! I don't believe that you ever cheated on me," I insisted. Donghae nodded and stood.

"I'm sorry Hyuk Jae. I-I just needed to explain. I'll go now," Donghae walked out of my room after turning out the light. I fell back onto my bed and closed my eyes tightly, falling fast asleep.

 

I woke up the next morning in a bad mood. I was tired and still confused about everything that happened the night before. It wasn't easy for me to act like I didn't want Donghae around, nor that I couldn't forget the feeling of Heechul's lips on mine. It was a kind of betrayal in my own head but I couldn't deny that I like it. I slowly made my way to the bathroom to wash my face before going to the kitchen.

Ryeowook was making breakfast. The only other one that seemed to be awake at this moment.

"Morning Hyuk Jae," The boy greeted me with a smile and placed a plate of rice and eggs in front of me.

"Oh Hyuk Jae! You're up," Our manager walked into the kitchen. I bowed to him. "Don't forget about your doctor's appointment today. Hurry and get washed up so I can take you, araso?" The manager reminded me of the doctor's appointment I had made a while ago. I nodded and quickly ate some of the food on my plate before going to take a shower.

After I finished changing, Heechul showed up smiling brighter than ever. He greeted me with a little pat on the shoulder.

"What should we do today, Eunhyuk?" Heechul asked me.

"Mianhae Heechul... I have a doctor's appointment today," I told him. He nodded, his smile unfading.

"Oh I guess that's ok. I have some business I need to do. I'll see you tonight?" Heechul asked. I nodded with a smile. He left quickly after that. I retrieved my manager and before I knew it I was in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting to see my doctore. I was getting a simple check up, that shouldn't take too long.

A older man in a clean, white coat came out and called my name. I followed him back to a room where he took my weight, blood pressure, height and other things.

"Hmmm... If you don't mind I'd like to take some full body scans. Just to make sure your body is working ok since you are very active," The doctor raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded even though I disliked the thought of staying in the hospital for much longer.

I had to change into a hospital gown before I could be led back to get my x-rays done. They took all of five minutes to complete before I was ushered back to my hospital room and allowed to change back into my clothes.

"Hyuk Jae... Do you know if this is going to take much longer?" The manager asked me while he had his cell phone held up to his ear. I shook my head. The manager left the room again, obviously talking to someone important on the phone. Maybe I would have a schedule for tonight.

I had to wait a while for the results of the x-rays and the doctor to come back.

"Hyuk Jae..." the doctor walked into the room, calling my name while looking at the results from the x-ray. "I-I have some bad news for you..." The doctor took a seat across from me, staring at me with a weird expression.

 

 

 

I left the hospital in a daze. It didn't seem to be real. What the doctor had told me... What should I do now? What would people in my position do when they found out news like I just had. I had always been healthy...

Why was my life turning upside down in the matter of days...

I really wanted to cry...but I hated being a cry baby and besides... my manager knew nothing about my health.

"You have a schedule tonight. You are going to be on Star King so be prepared," My manager said as we settled in the car. The ride back to the dorm was too short and unwelcoming. I didn't even know how to handle the news besides tell anyone else.


 

I just found out that Leeteuk has severe scoliosis. It's very sad for me because my twin sister had severe scoliosis and had to have surgery on her back and she still has a large scar from it. For Leeteuk it was because of the car accident that he and a few other super junior members were in. :[ Poor Teukie.

 

image

image

image

image

 

 

 

oh no whats the news? haha guess you will find out later. sorry for the short chapter and for the long delay in updating but I hope you enjoy.

-LHY