dont know

Barely Even Friends At First

Heechul POV

 

I sighed as we all climbed back into the van that would take us back to our dorms. It didn't seem fair to me that Eunhyuk would go straight back into Donghae's arms. Donghae wouldn't be able to see the premier of Oh My School for atleast another week, so I had atleast another week to live. But right now the only thing I cared for was to spend more time with Eunhyuk.

As the driver pulled away from the set, I decided that we were all hungry and had to stop somewhere to eat before we went back to the dorm. The driver pulled over next to a decent looking restaurant so we could all grab something to eat.

I got out of the van and then stood idly by as I waited for Ryeowook and Eunhyuk to get out. This would almost seem like a date...if Ryeowook weren't with us. I sighed at the thought of the possibility of going on a date with Eunhyuk. It was impossible.

We walked into the restaurant together not seeming to care all that much about our appearances...or having a million fangirls smother us. It seemed like a rather small restaurant...and not that many people seemed to care about our presence.

It didn't take long for us to be seated. I grabbed a menu but didn't look at it closely. Instead I took the oppurtunity to peek over at Eunhyuk. He still seemed to be slightly angry about what I said on Oh My School. Suddenly, the quiet and meek Ryeowook threw his menu onto the table.

I stared at him for while noticing that he looked even angrier that Eunhyuk.

"How can you blurt that kind of stuff out, hyung?! You could have given all of us away...I know that what you think you did was funny but you almost betrayed all of us." Ryeowook obviously wanted to scream but he had to keep his voice down so he wouldn't attract too much attention. I glared at Ryeowook, not sure how to react. It was my first time seeing him like this.

Eunhyuk instantly tried to calm the boy down, as well as to tell him that everything was okay and that it didn't matter anymore. I took the time to scan the menu and find out what I wanted to order.

"Mian...you know I become a different person in front of the camera...I didn't say those things to hurt anyone..." I spoke up as I set the menu I had been holding on top of the table. Really... I felt like I was saying sorry too much lately...and that really wasn't like me. My apology even seemed to make Ryeowook relax.

"Let's just eat..." Ryeowook murmured. I wanted to hit myself. All because of Eunhyuk I was changing my sharp tongue, my uncaring attitude...I couldn't let this go on. I looked over at Eunhyuk to find him staring back at me...surprisingly with a smile on his face.

"Bwoh?" I asked...always using my informalities with him. I needed to convert back to my old ways.

"Aniyo...its nothing hyung," Eunhyuk replied just before our waiter arrived to our table.

Once the waiter left again with our orders, Eunhyuk and I began a staring contest once again. This feeling made me want him even more for myself. I wanted him even though I knew that he was in love with Donghae... I wanted to be his best friend, his soul mate, his everything.

I broke eye contact with him, afraid that my feelings might show through my cold outer appearance. I had to find a way to stop thinking about him, or I really might not be able to hold myself back from taking him from Donghae...and making our entire group fall out of harmony.

We ate in silence, all of our thoughts obviously different and none which could be said out loud any longer. We didn't linger at the restaurant much longer than needed in fear that we might be discovered. It was quickly decided that Eunhyuk should pay since I brought up on Intimate Note that Ryeowook had accused the boy of not spending any money on him. After Hyuk payed we climbed back into the van to drive back to our dorm.

Eunhyuk had to go to Kiss the Radio with Leeteuk hyung tonight and he already seemed to be worn out. On arriving at our dorm we split up, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook going for the bottom floor and I for the top. It didn't seem fair that our company made us split up like this...but on the other hand...the top floor could get pretty loud..

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I sighed as I entered our dorm, holding the door for Ryeowook before I went straight back to my bedroom. I needed some rest before I had to leave for Kiss the Radio with Leeteuk hyung. I opened my door to find Donghae sprawled out on my bed watching tv. I closed the door to my bedroom behind me before jumping onto my bed next to Donghae.

I instantly cuddled inside his arms, feeling happy to be back inside them...even though his eyes were glued to the TV. I closed my eyes hoping that I would be able to fall asleep but something was bothering me.

"Hae..." I called the boy's name, grabbing his attention instantly. The boy looked down at me with his eyes glittering happily.

"What is it jagiya?" Donghae cooed. I smiled at his nickname.

"Today I had a schedule with Ryeowook and Heechul hyung," I announced blatantly.

"Oh really?" Donghae acted like he didn't know. I nodded, and pushed myself up into a sitting position before continuing.

"Heechul said somethings on the show...that kind of related to me and you. It wasn't obvious to people on the outside but to everyone in Super Junior they would know what it meant...and I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't get mad at Heechul..." I wasn't able to meet Donghae's eyes as I spoke but I could tell that he was getting angrier by every word.

"What did he say?" Donghae asked. I looked up to see his jaw clenched tightly. He was fuming. I really didn't have a choice in the matter. Everything was pretty much out anyway and Donghae could just see it later when the episode of Oh My School aired on TV.

"He said something about not seeing me when he came down to the bottom dorm..." I said. Donghae instantly jumped up, heading for the door. I jumped up right after him and wrapped my arms around his waist hoping that would stop him from doing anything stupid. "He already apologized to me! He said its because he becomes a different person in front of the camera. Just this once forgive him Hae!" I explained quickly. The boy stopped strugging to get to the door and turned to face me.

"Don't you see it Eunhyuk?" Donghae questioned me. I let go of his waist as I wondered what he was talking about.

"See what?" I asked back. Donghae sighed as he pushed me into his arms.

"Nevermind...I'll forget it this time..." Donghae dropped the subject immediately...making me wonder even more what he was talking about.

 


 

  

 

well here ya go

another chapter...

as a forewarning...heechul might get a little evil after this chapter...

but then again (in my opinion) when isnt he evil?

haha hope you enjoy

-LHY