who could it be?

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

I was shocked to see two members from x-5 sitting in a corner, already sipping on tall glasses of water. At a closer look I could tell that it was Taefung and Sulhu. Taefung, a cool guy with a cold glare and a sweet charming character, and well known for his angelic voice. I could see him easily being a part of Heechul's friends but why had I never seen him around before? And Sulhu, also from x-5 also known for his harsh looks but upon a closer look he gains attractiveness.

I looked to Heechul who was waving at the two boys before turning to look at me.

"You are shocked right?" Heechul questioned me. I slowly nodded in reply which only made Heechul's smile brighten. He led me back to the tables, pulling out a chair for me to sit down before sitting down facing the two boys.

"Heechul hyung," They stood and bowed before sitting back down again.

"You forgot to address your other hyung," Heechul pointed at me. For the first time they seemed to notice me. They stood again and bowed.

"But why is he here, hyung? I thought this was supposed to be a private meeting," Taefung hissed, as if I couldn't hear him. I leaned back in my seat, crossing my arms. So far it looks as if I was only tagged along to ruin some important meeting.

"You don't trust me? Eunhyuk knows how to keep a secret." Heechul winked at me. The two boys looked back and forth between each other, unsure of what to do.

"Yea but hyung! He isn't the right blood type..." Sulhu began. Heechul leaned forward glaring at the boys.

"Do you want to be included in chocoball or not?" Heechul asked. The two boys nodded, smiles appearing on their faces for the first time.

"Then listen closely... you brought your paper work right?" The both nodded their head vigorously before pulling out a few pieces of paper. When I looked closer it was their birth certificate. Heechul looked closely at them and smiled.

"You lucky dogs you... you really are both blood type AB... I can see your attractiveness spilling out already," Heechul leaned back. I rolled my eyes.

"You can't be serious... you really look at their blood type to make sure they can be a part of the group?" I scoffed. Heechul turned to look at me, all playfulness in his eyes.

"We take this group seriously... you saw how they reacted when I brought you in didn't you?" Heechul questioned me. I rolled my eyes again but kept my mouth shut. Heechul stood up and held out a hand to the two x-5 members.

"Congratulations... for entering Chocoball. I'll message you later about the details..." Heechul shaked both of their hands. The two boys bowed gratefully before walking out of the restaurant, smiles firmly placed on their faces. That's when Heechul turned back to me.

"Sorry, business called... now should we start our date?" Heechul asked. I, for the third time that night, rolled my eyes. I was annoyed already and the date hadn't even, officially, started yet. "Are you mad?" Heechul prodded my arm to get me to look at him. "Look im devoting myself to the rest of the night with you... cheer up.." Heechul said, making me angrier. I stood, knocking the chair over behind me.

"Well I'm sorry then. If you don't want to spend your time with me there is always chocoball to cheer you up..." I didn't care if I was making a scene, I just wanted to get out of the stupid restaurant but Heechul instantly pulled me back to the table, setting my chair up right.

"I'm sorry Eunhyuk... please just...stay," Heechul's sincerity unfortunately showed up again, so that I couldn't leave even if I wanted to anymore. I sighed and picked up a menu just as a waitress came to take our orders. It was awkward ordering in a place I never went to before across from a guy who I barely knew.

Heechul's restaurant manners were quite different from my own. Why he leaned back and scoped around the restaurant, I was uptight, making sure that my silverware was aline perfectly, draping my napkin on my lap and deffinitely making sure that Heechul didn't spot me staring at him.

"How do you like this place," Heechul suddenly questioned as he leaned across the table, glaring at me with that perky smile on his face. I nodded. It wasn't a bad restaurant... a little too open and fancy for my tastes though. "I'm really sorry about earlier. It's business that came up at the last moment and I didn't want it to ruin our date. I'm sorry I got a little cocky with you..." Heechul apologized once again.

"It's ok... I got angry for no reason..." I apologized as well. We made small talk until our dinners were set in front of us. During the course of the dinner I found out that Heechul liked to tell corny jokes to entertain. They weren't especially anything funny but they made me forget about the little incident we had before. After we finished Heechul paid and we got back into his car.

"I want to show you some place... you will be the first person I show... you have to keep it between us, ok?" Heechul asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Mmm" I agreed. Although I didn't expect much I was surprised I would be the first. A place where not even Hangeng has been? Or any of Chocoball? A place where only Heechul and I would know about... it sounded interesting.

 


 

 

 

 

Here ya go. another chapter!! :D I know all of you were wondering who would be at dinner with the new couple and I hope it doesnt disappoint! I originally wanted to make it a girl so Hyuk Jae would get really jealous and thought that Heechul was stringing him along but it ended out like this when someone said about chocoball being there haha. hope you support x-5! their music is great even though they arent that popular (i think) i especially like their song dangerous so listen to it!!!

I'll update again soon so you see where Heechul takes Hyuk Jae... I know you all will be wondering!!

 

-LHY