The intruder

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

It took a little while to calm Heechul down from his small breakdown. I didn't think he felt so strongly for me, but everyday he was proving himself, his true feelings for me. I couldn't lie to him. I told him that I did have feelings for him, that I liked him even though I kept from him how strongly I still felt for Donghae.

"Eunhyuk..." Heechul called my name again as he reached over the passenger side seat to take my hand. I watched him closely. He was still upset but was beginning to act like himself again. "You don't blame me, do you?" He asked. I raised an eye brow at him. I didn't understand what he was trying to ask me. "You don't hate me for making you and Donghae breaking up?" He asked.

I sighed inwardly. It was the easiest and hardest question to answer. I still had strong feelings for Donghae, strong feelings that would never disappear even if I really did end up with Heechul. On the other hand I didn't blame Heechul. I had already told him several times that I wasn't going to blame him for having feelings for me.

"Heechul... I've told you that I don't blame you... I'm not mad at you..." I told him as I looked back at him. Before I could stop him his lips landed on mine, harshly. He wrapped a hand behind my neck to keep me from backing away. I didn't comply to his kisses.

"Please Eunhyuk, even if it means nothing to you... just this once..." Heechul begged and pressed our lips back together. I closed my eyes and responded to his soft kisses, my mind returning to Donghae. I felt terrible, as if I was finally letting Donghae down. Heechul finally sat back in his chair, a smile on his handsome features. "I'm truly sorry, Eunhyuk..." He whispered before putting the car in drive.

It took more than half an hour to get back to our dorm, spent in awkwardness. I didn't know how to handle what had taken place, how to handle my own feelings. It was a simple nightmare that I couldn't escape.  After parking his car, Heechul took my hand.

"I can tell that you are still have hard feelings for Donghae... I just want to say that it's ok. I understand even if they do hurt me. I-I'm happy being by your side," Heechul whispered. He was still shaking slightly. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I appreciate that you can understand that, and I realize what happened tonight may have really impacted you...scared you...but I hope you can give me time to adjust to all these feelings," I looked down at my feet. I was uncomfortable with the thought of cheating on someone who I still dearly loved.

"I'll give you time...I promise," Heechul whispered back before stepping out of the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out as well. When I went around to meet Heechul he was standing still, looking up at our building.

"Is that what I think it is?" Heechul questioned. I looked up and found a rather daring, but unmistakable figure climbing up the building to the third floor balcony. It was deffinitely a girl...and she deffinitely just landed on the third story balcony leading to Donghae's room. I looked away pretending like I didn't care. "Eunhyuk.." Heechul looked back at me.

"Let's go," I insisted and walked towards the building.

"But...who knows how long that's been going on...what if he was...ch-ch..." Heechul brought up. I cut him off before he could say it. Donghae couldn't cheat on me. I knew him... or at least I thought I did... what if he actually didn't care? What if he was happy that someone else had claimed me for their own... that didn't make any sense...

"Heechul... you forget that he is free to do whatever he wants now," I replied as I walked up to our dorm. In an instant two arms attacked me, holding me tightly. "Heechul?" I questioned the person who hugged me.

"Nae," He replied. "I'm so happy Eunhyuk. You make me so happy..." He whispered in my ear. While we were standing like that I heard a commotion on the stairs and then saw a girl and Donghae walking together. They stopped when they saw Heechul and I in an awkward position.

"Heechul..." I warned, shaking his hands off me. The girl squeeled happily. Heechul stared between Donghae and the girl.

"I always thought Donghae and Eunhyuk were a couple... what will the world do when they find it wasn't Donghae at all but Heechul," The girl snapped a photo as she spoke. It was quite clear that she was just another fan girl. Donghae turned to the girl with a smile on his face.

"Now what did we talk about...? You won't do this again right?" Donghae asked the girl. The girl nodded as she held onto a piece of clothing that obviously belonged to Donghae. Donghae patted her head. The girl squeeled before running down the stairs and out into the night. Donghae turned his stare, icy now that the girl left.

"Sorry to disturb you," Donghae said, bowed slightly and his heel to go back up the stairs. I was happy, knowing that the girl was just some crazy fan girl but Heechul didn't seem to think so.

"Donghae..." Heechul approached him. "How long have you been seeing her?" Heechul questioned.

"What?" Donghae asked, surprised. "It's the first time I saw her!" Donghae laughed.

"Yeah... ok..." Heechul laughed back. "Why would you give some random clothing... no, your favorite t-shirt to some random girl..." Heechul insisted. I was shocked. He had realized that, that t-shirt was Donghae's favorite shirt?

"Heechul," Donghae warned, his voice threatening. Heechul shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever, if you don't want to tell us..." Heechul replied, walked back and grabbed my hand before pulling me up the stairs.


did you guys know that Heechul and Donghae's relationship is actually really good? Heechul protects Donghae and allows him to speak informally :]

tumblr_m3zh4nMebG1rtyecao1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m7qafmy8so1qjah2bo1_500.gif

I find Leeteuk really cute... especially when he is shy...

I consider him my 3rd bias in super junior even though he is like an ahjussi to me haha

im going to miss him when he goes to the army :[

 

 

 hope everyone enjoyed their labor day :D

-LHY