making matters worse

Barely Even Friends At First

Eunhyuk POV

 

 

It wasn't easy for me to say that I didn't hate Heechul even though it was the truth. I didn't hate him. I still took Heechul as a hyung, a person I could tell all my thoughts to, and if it was possible that Donghae didn't hate me there was a possibility that I could still be friends with him. Shopping had always been a way for me to release my anger and actually think rationally. I didn't bother trying on the shirts I liked, but bought them and went on to the next store, Heechul following me everywhere.

"We should grab some food, Eunhyuk..." Heechul pointed out as we left another store. After about the third store Heechul had begun carrying every bag with my clothes in it. He looked a bit awkward carrying lots of bags and following me around with his large sunglasses on. I wasn't hungry but I took pity on him. We walked out of the shopping center to a small restaurant where Heechul instantly put the bags of clothes down.

"Why do you act differently? It's only to me though..." I asked him after we had ordered. He stared at me for the longest time.

"I told you...ever since intimate note I've fallen for you...I want to be the person to make you happy...no one else..." Heechul spoke softly, his words sinking in. Before I could say anything else he moved to sit next to me, wrapping an arm around me. " I want you and only you." His breath tickled my cheek, its warmth making my heart jump slightly. It was the first time that someone words besides Donghae's made such an effect.

"Heechul..I-I..." I stuttered over my words. Without a moments hesitation Heechul's lips landed on mine for a brief moment. His eyes searched mine once he pulled away.

"You don't need to say anything... Just know that I'll wait for you...no matter how long it takes... and as long as you don't get together with anyone else Super Junior will always be together," Heechul whispered. He moved back across the table to his original seat. For the remainder of the meal I kept quiet, barely eating.

"You should eat..." Heechul was beginning to get protective. "We have a schedule later," Heechul reminded me. I pushed my food further away, leaning back in my chair. I wasn't hungry. Heechul sighed before calling for the check so they could leave. I zoned out while Heechul waited for the check...thinking about what he had said. How did he know that Super Junior wouldn't break up? Did he really have that influence? That power? Impossible.

"Let's go Eunhyuk," Heechul's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. We walked out of the restaurant, Heechul once again carrying all of the bags. "I called our manager...they should be here any minute," Heechul informed me. I waited patiently by the side of the road, getting the feeling I was being watched. I looked around seeing a bunch of schoolgirls looking at Heechul and I curiously.

"Isn't that Heechul and Eunhyuk from Super Junior?" One girl whispered to another. The girl nodded, a smile appearing on her rather chubby face. Another girl was pulling out her cell phone to take a picture. I turned away, hoping the girl wouldn't take a photo.

"Heechul!" I hissed, hoping that he would get the hint to turn away. He was already posing for the photo...

"Can we get your autograph?" The girls questioned.

"Ah, mianhae...my hands are full...maybe next time," Heechul replied. The girls groaned but continued to take pictures just as their manager pulled up. I jumped in first, avoiding the cameras as best as possible. Heechul followed throwing the bags of clothes onto the backseat and closing the door behind him.

"What schedule do we have today?" I asked our manager. He shifted in his chair. "Fan meet," He spoke curtly. Usually there was more of a head's up when we had a fan meet, but I didn't complain. In no time the car pulled up in front of SMent. Heechul and I jumped out of the car, the place thankfully still empty of crazy fangirls.

 "I'll protect you, Eunhyuk," Heechul whispered as they walked into the building. I didn't understand him until we entered Super Junior's changing room. Everyone else was already there, dressed in matching outfits, their makeup and hair done. Donghae was in the center of the room, his eyes puffy, his jaw set hard. His eyes darkened as he noticed Heechul and I walking in together. The room went silent...deathly silent...and for the first time it was scary to be with all of the members at once. That's when I realised what Heechul meant.

 

 

 


 

41583_128864667136875_5792_n.jpg

 

 

hope you enjoy this chapter...sorry its taking forever for updates and everything and that its not a very good story line but I hope you all continue to read. Saranghaeyo!!

-LHY